Obama: Lincoln On My Mind

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Yeah, we know, Baracky. Lincoln was the last President who faced a Civil War and that's the only connection. Lincoln wanted to heal the nation's wounds, you want to rub salt in them. Right now you're probably thinkin' about how to kill or incarcerate all your opposition before it gets to that. Ron Wyden asked Brennan yesterday in committee how the plans for the killings here were going. Plus, you're probably worrying about whether the NYT and the WaPo reporters can find enough time between their scheduled rounds of fellatio performances at the Oval Office to cover up the fact that your DOD nominee Hagel is almost completely on the Muslim Brotherhood's payroll. You were so looking forward to the new courses Hagel was going to require next Autumn at the Air Force's War College "How Many Jihadis With Suicide Vests Can Be Fit Into A 737, 757, 787, the Airbus 300, or the new A380", the TwentyFirst Century Islamist version of that German Officer's theory on "sardine packing"

Obama: Lincoln And MLK Were On My Mind As I Took The Oath Of Office? | Weasel Zippers

The President is becoming more strident as his chickens are coming home to roost.

Yeah, we know, Baracky. Lincoln was the last President who faced a Civil War and that's the only connection. Lincoln wanted to heal the nation's wounds, you want to rub salt in them. Right now you're probably thinkin' about how to kill or incarcerate all your opposition before it gets to that. Ron Wyden asked Brennan yesterday in committee how the plans for the killings here were going. Plus, you're probably worrying about whether the NYT and the WaPo reporters can find enough time between their scheduled rounds of fellatio performances at the Oval Office to cover up the fact that your DOD nominee Hagel is almost completely on the Muslim Brotherhood's payroll. You were so looking forward to the new courses Hagel was going to require next Autumn at the Air Force's War College "How Many Jihadis With Suicide Vests Can Be Fit Into A 737, 757, 787, the Airbus 300, or the new A380", the TwentyFirst Century Islamist version of that German Officer's theory on "sardine packing"

Obama: Lincoln And MLK Were On My Mind As I Took The Oath Of Office? | Weasel Zippers

The arrogance of Obama causes him to liken himself to Lincoln and MLKJr. The truth is that he is not fit to tie their shoes. While both of them were great leaders of people, Obama is only an effective campaigner and community organizer. He has no leadership traits at all....and he never will.

obama needs a civil war to make him more like Lincoln and he intends to start one too.

If you think he will quietly exit after his reign is over, stop deluding yourself. It is likely that his next stop will be the SCOTUS, either by working a deal with his successor or by appointing himself ("audacity" is not his weak suit). During his confirmation hearing, his radical views will be defended as merely providing "balance" to the Court. Keep tuned for further developments...

Forum List

Back