Obama Lining Up his 1% Friends for plans post POTUS

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Wait... I thought he would be getting advise from Al Gore, or maybe the leaders in ACORN, but hedge fund manager Marc Lasry and the Silicon Valley venture capitalist John Doer were more important.

Need help to set up a foundation so Obama can launder his 1% earnings and accept contributions from overseas

What a loser. Needs others to give him ideas WTF to do after DC

I hope he takes a flight on Malaysian air

-Geaux
--------------------------------------------
WASHINGTON — The dinner in the private upstairs dining room of the White House went so late that Reid Hoffman, the LinkedIn billionaire, finally suggested around midnight that President Obama might like to go to bed.

“Feel free to kick us out,” Mr. Hoffman recalled telling the president.

But Mr. Obama was just getting started. “I’ll kick you out when it’s time,” he replied. He then lingered with his wife, Michelle, and their 13 guests — among them the novelist Toni Morrison, the hedge fund manager Marc Lasry and the Silicon Valley venture capitalist John Doerr — well past 2 a.m.

Mr. Obama “seemed incredibly relaxed,” said another guest, the writer Malcolm Gladwell. He recalled how the group, which also included the actress Eva Longoria and Vinod Khosla, a founder of Sun Microsystems, tossed out ideas about what Mr. Obama should do after he leaves the White House.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/17/u...p-obama-plots-life-after-presidency.html?_r=0

Wait... I thought he would be getting advise from Al Gore, or maybe the leaders in ACORN, but hedge fund manager Marc Lasry and the Silicon Valley venture capitalist John Doer were more important.

Need help to set up a foundation so Obama can launder his 1% earnings and accept contributions from overseas

-Geaux
WASHINGTON — The dinner in the private upstairs dining room of the White House went so late that Reid Hoffman, the LinkedIn billionaire, finally suggested around midnight that President Obama might like to go to bed.

But Mr. Obama was just getting started. “I’ll kick you out when it’s time,” he replied. He then lingered with his wife, Michelle, and their 13 guests — among them the novelist Toni Morrison, the hedge fund manager Marc Lasry and the Silicon Valley venture capitalist John Doerr — well past 2 a.m.

Mr. Obama “seemed incredibly relaxed,” said another guest, the writer Malcolm Gladwell. He recalled how the group, which also included the actress Eva Longoria and Vinod Khosla, a founder of Sun Microsystems, tossed out ideas about what Mr. Obama should do after he leaves the White House.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/17/u...p-obama-plots-life-after-presidency.html?_r=0
Kenya might be looking for a dictator.

-Geaux

Kenya might be looking for a dictator.

Well, if he ends up in Kenya, then all they'll need is tators

Forum List

Back