obama making threats again. Hope he follows thru

Can't wait for Obama to get his own Late Night Talk Show.

Late Night with Barack, a half hour nightly monologue on how he'd do things if he were still President

I haven't listened to Ears for nearly eight years, I don't know why he thinks I'll start now. Good riddance to bad rubbish

Can't wait for Obama to get his own Late Night Talk Show.

Late Night with Barack, a half hour nightly monologue on how he'd do things if he were still President

Even funnier is the way he talks about the last eight years as if he was an outside observer of his own administration. Since he has been such a joke as a President, standup comedy may be his true calling.

Obama has every right to speak out now that Angela Merkel of Germany has become the leader of the West.

I don't think the Trump administration is going to worry about what the feckless empty suit former community agitator might be up to in trying to protect the dismantling of his skinny legacy. It'll be the former lightweight-in-chief up against a powerful experienced leader. Barry will be lucky if they don't run him through a shredder.

Obama can get his ass back to Chicago and volunteer at the coroners office.....they are working nonstop with all the black on black killings going on

Obama can get his ass back to Chicago and volunteer at the coroners office.....they are working nonstop with all the black on black killings going on
More cops are killed by whites than by blacks.

Tom, you are an alt right racist, which means you are lower than a ghetto gansta. And I say that it all gentleness. :lol:

More cops are killed by whites than by blacks.

Tom, you are an alt right racist, which means you are lower than a ghetto gansta. And I say that it all gentleness. :lol:
Which has WHAT to do with the black on black death rate in Chicago?

Forum List

Back