*Obama Master of Racism*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All you negroes, but your leader is a racist.
2. Martin Luther *KING* would hang his head.
3. EDIT: Some very stupid people here thought I was referring to Martin Luther the preacher who broke away from the only real church The Roman Catholic Church.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Facts remain, he spoke out when the black kid was killed in Florida, presuming Zimmerman was a cracker.
2. He spoke out after the jury spoke, how he would launch his power of the AG to go after George.
3. I think the evidence is clear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Yeah the evidence is clear. OP: :cuckoo: Doesn't even make any sense.
Glad we all agree.

Sorry bout that,

2. Martin Luther would hang his head.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's ridiculous. Martin Luther King, shot by a typical white conservative, would be proud of this president. It's the Republican Party, 90% white and dumb as rocks, that say what you do.

If you would just dispense with the ancillary bullshit, inane predications, superfluous enumerations, and those goddamn asterisks... and form coherent paragraphed statements - you might garner some credibility around here.

In the meantime you're just a trolling pimple on the ass of USMB.

Clean up your act and contribute coherent substantive material for a change.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's ridiculous. Martin Luther King, shot by a typical white conservative, would be proud of this president. It's the Republican Party, 90% white and dumb as rocks, that say what you do.

he said "Martin Luther" no mention of "King"

why did MLK adopt the name of a white man ? his legal first name was/is Michael :up:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

why did MLK adopt the name of a white man ? his legal first name was/is Michael :up:

Martin Luther would indeed hang his head, and anything else, since he's been dead for four and a half centuries.

Consider the source.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retard_1-s600x480-39631.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh, you mean Martin Luther from hundreds of years ago and Obama have some historical connection? What could it be?

Sorry bout that,

Martin Luther would indeed hang his head, and anything else, since he's been dead for four and a half centuries.

Consider the source.

1. Four Hundred and Fifty years ago?
2. Right sparkie! :badgrin:
3. Yes I will consider your source, ignored!,..lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Consider the source.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

467 to be exact. That's why I said "centuries".

He still doesn't get it. Amazing.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Consider the source.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

467 to be exact. That's why I said "centuries".

He still doesn't get it. Amazing.

1. I would suppose even Martin Luther would be ashamed of the first negro presidents actions in the Martin case.
2. He was smart enough to understand, too bad you hyper space back track of over four hundred years in order to deflect with your bullshit, failed, but nice try loser!
3. Now crawl back down in your snake hole fellow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I still don't get the Martin Luther connection. :dunno:

Apparently Sir Jackoff doesn't know the difference between Martin Luther and Trayvon Martin.

Sorry bout that,

1. *A MASTER RACIST*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ah, I think I get it.

Martin Luther is a "master racist" by virtue of being German. Even though Hitler wouldn't come up with his "master race" for another 400 years.

Haven't yet figured out how Trayvon Martin works into this. But Zimmerman is a German name...

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back