🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

He's right. What's the problem?
Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream.
Hey asshole, next time you're in DC take a trip across the Potomac to Arlington and visit the National Cemetery. You'll see not only Christian Crosses and the Star of David on the headstones, but Crescent Moons also! 3500 Muslim Americans joined the US Armed Forces after 9/11, a number proportionate to the Christian and Jewish populations in the US. Not all of them came back home alive to go on with their life. And Muslims have bled for this Nation since the Revolutionary War, you fool!

If Muslims are good enough to fight and die for this Nation, they definitely deserve the respect any DECENT AMERICAN would afford another American! Stuff your ignorance, bigotry and xenophobic horseshit in your fucking pie hole, scumbag!
Oh wow, Muslims joined the military. Some of them even got out before they started murdering their fellow soldiers too.
Major Nidal Hasan was a natural born citizen of the United States, a radicalized Muslim and killed 13 people at Fort Hood, shit for brains!

Robert Lewis Dear, Jr. was a natural born citizen of the United States, a radicalized Evangelical Christian and killed three people at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Clinic, Shit for brains!

When the Law of the Land provides for one religion to be targeted for persecution because of disparate acts of violence of a few practicing radical tenents of a sect of that religion against their fellow Americans which are repugnant to good order and decency, then it must be applied equally. If all Muslims are to be targeted for the transgressions of a radicalized few, then lets get a rope for ALL those Christians, too, you fucking illogical dummy!

Pres. Obama is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are fully integrated into our society. ....... :cool:

Says the Sunni who thinks French women should "cover up" to avoid making him feel uncomfortable.

Says the Sunni who thinks French women should "cover up" to avoid making him feel uncomfortable.
Correct.......I also think American women should cover up.

And that black male teens should pull their pants up. ...... :cool:

Correct.......I also think American women should cover up.

And that black male teens should pull their pants up. ...... :cool:

And you believe the Euros will be required to moderate their customs and culture to ACCOMMODATE the new demographics there..

That's not "successfully and completely" integrated. Is it?

And you believe the Euros will be required to moderate their customs and culture to ACCOMMODATE the new demographics there..

Assimilation isn't a one-way street.

Both muslims and non muslims will have to make adjustments within their society. ...... :cool:

Assimilation isn't a one-way street.

Both muslims and non muslims will have to make adjustments within their society. ...... :cool:

Has not been a requirement in America. I AGREE with that Obama statement actually. WE -- haven't made the serious concessions and mistakes that the Euros have. THAT'S why the ESTABLISHED American Muslim community is "as patriotic and law abiding" as others.

The SUCCESS of integration in America was NOT accomplished by accommodation to distasteful and regressive cultures from elsewhere around the world. I'm proud of that.

This is why Trump will lose the election. Republicans are scared of everyone who isn't white and Christian. Muslims are all ISIS members. Mexicans are all border jumpers. Blacks are all violent thugs. This is why 80 to 90% of all minorities in this country will be voting for Hillary Clinton.
Of course.

It isn't like minorities are ever racist or anything.....

Hey asshole, next time you're in DC take a trip across the Potomac to Arlington and visit the National Cemetery. You'll see not only Christian Crosses and the Star of David on the headstones, but Crescent Moons also! 3500 Muslim Americans joined the US Armed Forces after 9/11, a number proportionate to the Christian and Jewish populations in the US. Not all of them came back home alive to go on with their life. And Muslims have bled for this Nation since the Revolutionary War, you fool!

If Muslims are good enough to fight and die for this Nation, they definitely deserve the respect any DECENT AMERICAN would afford another American! Stuff your ignorance, bigotry and xenophobic horseshit in your fucking pie hole, scumbag!
Oh wow, Muslims joined the military. Some of them even got out before they started murdering their fellow soldiers too.

There are more Muslims fighting ISIS than non-Muslims.

Is there any real evidence that Muslim-Americans are less patriotic?

Start by telling us what measures you use to define one's patriotism.

Problem is -- there's an abundance of terrorists on BOTH sides of that fight.

Is this too hard a question?

Already answered that question completely. A couple posts up.

Didn't expect you'd able to fathom the difference between Muslims fighting ISIS and Hamas/Hesbollah fighting ISIS for instance. But you brought it up. Thought I should point that out.

Didn't expect you'd able to fathom the difference between Muslims fighting ISIS and Hamas/Hesbollah fighting ISIS for instance. But you brought it up. Thought I should point that out.

What does Hezbollah have to do with defining a patriotic American?

FYI the post above wasn't supposed to have your quote in it. It's a quirk of this forum that if you quote a post but then don't use it, it shows up anyway in your next post.

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.
View attachment 82495

I'd say the over 5000 Muslims serving in the US military are doing more for this country than you are.

Do you include Maj Hassan in that count? How about ex-military muslims like the Orlando shooter?

Yes, most muslims in our military are good people, but a few of them are not. Do you disagree with that?

You made my point for me. Now show some character and go argue with the OP.

the problem is that we cannot tell the good ones from the bad ones. You may not like that, but its the reality we are dealing with.

Hitler couldn't tell the good Jews from the bad ones. So he made them all bad.

Apparently -- you can't follow your own quote boxes and have no idea what you said to start that little discussion.

Not worth it. Just don't think that "Muslims fighting ISIS" makes all of them benign or useful as allies.

FYI the post above wasn't supposed to have your quote in it. It's a quirk of this forum that if you quote a post but then don't use it, it shows up anyway in your next post.

:biggrin: Then you're not as clueless as I thought. Think I'll just drop the comment for now.. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back