Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Where has she vowed to end the Constitution?

Yawn...

{
A five-vote liberal majority on the court will enable Clinton to remake the United States. It’s important to remember that the law and the Constitution are what the Supreme Court says they are.

Weaken the First Amendment. Reduce free speech by restricting conservative talk radio and other conservative expression. Increase the scope of content designated “hate” speech, subject to federal prosecution. Limit religious freedom by requiring all religious organizations to abide by the rules of federal programs.

Weaken, preferably eliminate, the Second Amendment. Reduce gun ownership by banning specific guns. Instruct the attorney general to litigate existing gun laws and reverse previous court decisions to reduce and eliminate private ownership of guns.

Issue executive orders to bypass Congress and impose federal regulations by decree. The potential range of measures is described in the 31 issues listed on Clintons campaign website. Her potential use of executive orders, perhaps even more than President Barack Obama, would further lift the United States off its constitutional moorings.

Appoint an Internal Revenue Service commissioner who will increase audits of conservative individuals (and others on her enemies list) and all other conservative-oriented organizations.

Appoint a Securities and Exchange Commission head to harass wealthy Republican donors.

Vitiate what remains of the Ninth and 10th amendments by shifting existing state powers to the federal government, further concentrating federal authority over the states.

Erode private property rights by imposing more restrictions on its development and usage.

Clinton’s ability to remake America is limited only by her imagination and those of her supporters. If she becomes president, Congress will become a vestigial organ of government for four to eight years. Article II of the Constitution, the executive branch, will supplant Article I, the legislative branch.

}

If Hillary Clinton gets her way with the Supreme Court, America will change radically

If she does any or all of the above, it is incumbent on decent Americans to take up arms and restore the Constitution. Again, it will be you starting the civil war, we will simply respond.
so the Court should always have a 5 member majority? Where is that in the Constitution shortbus..... errr..... nonsense2008 Uncensored2008

since there are 9 members, and there are only two ideologies,

Anyone who believes that there are only two ideologies represented on the Supreme Court is very, very ignorant.

Where has she vowed to end the Constitution?

Yawn...

{
A five-vote liberal majority on the court will enable Clinton to remake the United States. It’s important to remember that the law and the Constitution are what the Supreme Court says they are.

Weaken the First Amendment. Reduce free speech by restricting conservative talk radio and other conservative expression. Increase the scope of content designated “hate” speech, subject to federal prosecution. Limit religious freedom by requiring all religious organizations to abide by the rules of federal programs.

Weaken, preferably eliminate, the Second Amendment. Reduce gun ownership by banning specific guns. Instruct the attorney general to litigate existing gun laws and reverse previous court decisions to reduce and eliminate private ownership of guns.

Issue executive orders to bypass Congress and impose federal regulations by decree. The potential range of measures is described in the 31 issues listed on Clintons campaign website. Her potential use of executive orders, perhaps even more than President Barack Obama, would further lift the United States off its constitutional moorings.

Appoint an Internal Revenue Service commissioner who will increase audits of conservative individuals (and others on her enemies list) and all other conservative-oriented organizations.

Appoint a Securities and Exchange Commission head to harass wealthy Republican donors.

Vitiate what remains of the Ninth and 10th amendments by shifting existing state powers to the federal government, further concentrating federal authority over the states.

Erode private property rights by imposing more restrictions on its development and usage.

Clinton’s ability to remake America is limited only by her imagination and those of her supporters. If she becomes president, Congress will become a vestigial organ of government for four to eight years. Article II of the Constitution, the executive branch, will supplant Article I, the legislative branch.

}

If Hillary Clinton gets her way with the Supreme Court, America will change radically

If she does any or all of the above, it is incumbent on decent Americans to take up arms and restore the Constitution. Again, it will be you starting the civil war, we will simply respond.
so the Court should always have a 5 member majority? Where is that in the Constitution shortbus..... errr..... nonsense2008 Uncensored2008

since there are 9 members, and there are only two ideologies, Duh, there will always be a 5 member majority. If the hildebeast gets elected it could be 7/2 in a year. You may think that would be wonderful, but most americans don't.

Most Americans?

Yes, "most" means more than half. a majority. The same majority that thinks Hillary should have been indicted for violating national security laws. The same majority that thinks she is a liar. Yes, MOST

LOL- I love how Redfish tries to pull off this lie.

He claims 'most' Americans don't want Hillary Clinton to be appointing judges- and then rolls out unrelated 'majorities'.

The majority that matters is the majority of voters. And at the moment the majority of voters say they are favoring Hillary Clinton.

And from listening to Clinton voters- who she is likely to appoint as Justice is probably the number one reason.

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.
View attachment 82495

I'd say the over 5000 Muslims serving in the US military are doing more for this country than you are.

Do you include Maj Hassan in that count? How about ex-military muslims like the Orlando shooter?

Yes, most muslims in our military are good people, but a few of them are not. Do you disagree with that?

yes, most Christians in our military are good people, but a few of them are not. Do you disagree with that?

Un American's like Weatherman want all Americans to hate on all Muslims because fascists like Weather thrive on hate.

Muslim Americans are Americans. They serve in our armed forces, and give their lives for our country. They are police men and teachers and businessmen and elementary school kids.

Lets focus our energy on the extremists- Islamic extremists who want to harm Americans- rather than dilute our security by looking at all Muslim Americans as the enemy.

since there are 9 members, and there are only two ideologies, Duh, there will always be a 5 member majority. If the hildebeast gets elected it could be 7/2 in a year. You may think that would be wonderful, but most americans don't.

Most Americans?

Yes, "most" means more than half. a majority. The same majority that thinks Hillary should have been indicted for violating national security laws. The same majority that thinks she is a liar. Yes, MOST

So you just made it up.

If 60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned, do you think they want judges appointed who were more, or less, likely to vote to overturn Roe v Wade?

If abortion on demand is the most important issue before the SC, then this country is in deep trouble.

It is the number one issue for evangelicals and it is the issue that Trump has pandered to evangelicals on- promising them Supreme Court justices that will be anti-choice.

“I will protect it, and the biggest way you can protect it is through the Supreme Court, and putting people on the Court,” Trump said, adding, “actually the biggest way you can protect—I guess—is by electing me president.”

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.
View attachment 82495

I'd say the over 5000 Muslims serving in the US military are doing more for this country than you are.

Do you include Maj Hassan in that count? How about ex-military muslims like the Orlando shooter?

Yes, most muslims in our military are good people, but a few of them are not. Do you disagree with that?

You made my point for me. Now show some character and go argue with the OP.

the problem is that we cannot tell the good ones from the bad ones. You may not like that, but its the reality we are dealing with.
The problem is that you want to assume that Americans are bad.

The reality is that we cannot tell for certain who the next mass shooter is going to be- some are Muslim- some are Christian- some are white- some are black

But the American way is to assume people innocent until proven guilty.

He's right. What's the problem?
Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream.
Hey asshole, next time you're in DC take a trip across the Potomac to Arlington and visit the National Cemetery. You'll see not only Christian Crosses and the Star of David on the headstones, but Crescent Moons also! 3500 Muslim Americans joined the US Armed Forces after 9/11, a number proportionate to the Christian and Jewish populations in the US. Not all of them came back home alive to go on with their life. And Muslims have bled for this Nation since the Revolutionary War, you fool!

If Muslims are good enough to fight and die for this Nation, they definitely deserve the respect any DECENT AMERICAN would afford another American! Stuff your ignorance, bigotry and xenophobic horseshit in your fucking pie hole, scumbag!
Oh wow, Muslims joined the military. Some of them even got out before they started murdering their fellow soldiers too.

Weatherman is an American hating asshole.

the problem is that we cannot tell the good ones from the bad ones. You may not like that, but its the reality we are dealing with.

Like Tim McVeigh?

Exactly. We have our own psychos to worry about. Why import more?

What psychos are we importing?

Like Tim McVeigh?

Nobody knows. That's the problem. These people are NOT like us. They have a completely different culture and totally different beliefs when it comes to a lot of "secular" society rules.

Pres. Obama is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are fully integrated into our society. ....... :cool:

Says the Sunni who thinks French women should "cover up" to avoid making him feel uncomfortable.

I disagree on Sunni Man's bigotry- but you didn't address his comment- and I think that is a shame.

Because while he is usually wrong- in this case he is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are members of our society.

Like Tim McVeigh?

Nobody knows. That's the problem. These people are NOT like us. They have a completely different culture and totally different beliefs when it comes to a lot of "secular" society rules.

'these people'?

Who are 'these people'?

Like Tim McVeigh?

'these people'?

Who are 'these people'?

Who do you think? Immigrants from the uncivilized backwards hell hole called the Middle East. No thank you. Let them stay put and kill each other off. The world would be a better place for it! Now, go ahead and call me a "bigot" or a "racist." Lol.

Hey asshole, next time you're in DC take a trip across the Potomac to Arlington and visit the National Cemetery. You'll see not only Christian Crosses and the Star of David on the headstones, but Crescent Moons also! 3500 Muslim Americans joined the US Armed Forces after 9/11, a number proportionate to the Christian and Jewish populations in the US. Not all of them came back home alive to go on with their life. And Muslims have bled for this Nation since the Revolutionary War, you fool!

If Muslims are good enough to fight and die for this Nation, they definitely deserve the respect any DECENT AMERICAN would afford another American! Stuff your ignorance, bigotry and xenophobic horseshit in your fucking pie hole, scumbag!
Oh wow, Muslims joined the military. Some of them even got out before they started murdering their fellow soldiers too.

Obviously you lost the debate.

There are more Muslims fighting ISIS than non-Muslims.

And that is of course because the vast majority of ISIS targets are Muslims.

Pres. Obama is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are fully integrated into our society. ....... :cool:

Says the Sunni who thinks French women should "cover up" to avoid making him feel uncomfortable.

I disagree on Sunni Man's bigotry- but you didn't address his comment- and I think that is a shame.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are members of our society.

You really have problems reading what people ACTUALLY say dontcha? 2nd time in 3 days..

I DID address the comment. Said in this case --- I AGREED with Obama's statement. BUT -- it's only BECAUSE we have not accommodated and pandered to the imported culture of new waves of immigrants that AMERICAN Muslim practice is so well integrated into a FREE and TOLERANT society.

Unlike SunniMan --- who just DAYS before -- spent about 10 pages on how WESTERN cultures were gonna HAVE to compromise in order to have a peaceful practice of Islam in their part of the world. And he was EXCUSING the knifing of a Mother/Daughters in France because they were scantily clad and offensive.

If ya wanna BUST me for something. QUOTE IT exactly -- and we'll chat. You do recognize the difference between accommodation and compromise, and assimilation dontcha?

Pres. Obama is correct.

You really have problems reading what people ACTUALLY say dontcha? 2nd time in 3 days..

I DID address the comment. Said in this case --- I AGREED with Obama's statement. BUT -- it only BECAUSE we have not accommodated and pandered to new waves of immigrants that AMERICAN Muslim practice is so well integrated into a FREE and TOLERANT society.

Unlike SunniMan --- who just DAYS before -- spent about 10 pages about how WESTERN cultures were gonna HAVE to comprise in order to have a peaceful practice of Islam in their part of the world. And he was EXCUSING the knifing of a Mother/Daughters in France because they were scantily clad and offensive.

If ya wanna BUST me for something. QUOTE IT exactly -- and we'll chat. You do recognize the difference between accomodation and compromise and assimilation dontcha?

No, they do not recognize anything. If you do not coddle the Muslims and agree with the left's views on immigration, then they will tell you that you are a bigot.

Pres. Obama is correct.

I DID address the comment. Said in this case --- I AGREED with Obama's statement. BUT -- it only BECAUSE we have not accommodated and pandered to new waves of immigrants that AMERICAN Muslim practice is so well integrated into a FREE and TOLERANT society.

Unlike SunniMan --- who just DAYS before -- spent about 10 pages about how WESTERN cultures were gonna HAVE to comprise in order to have a peaceful practice of Islam in their part of the world. And he was EXCUSING the knifing of a Mother/Daughters in France because they were scantily clad and offensive.

If ya wanna BUST me for something. QUOTE IT exactly -- and we'll chat. You do recognize the difference between accomodation and compromise and assimilation dontcha?

No, they do not recognize anything. If you do not coddle the Muslims and agree with the left's views on immigration, then they will tell you that you are a bigot.

I think you're right. There are words and phrases that HAVE to be used and careful constructions of thought that have to have to look right -- otherwise -- you MUST be a racist or bigot. That's gotta explain some of the weirder convos I've had lately with folks..

Pres. Obama is correct.

I think you're right. There are words and phrases that HAVE to be used and careful constructions of thought that have to have to look right -- otherwise -- you MUST be a racist or bigot. That's gotta explain some of the weirder convos I've had lately with folks..

They never come up with a counter argument. They just spew the word racist consistently. The word means nothing anymore.

I believe you have that opinion burdening you because you have led a sheltered life, have listened to too much propaganda, have never be in a working environment with people from very diverse backgrounds around the world, have very limited to no travel experience in other parts of the world and/or been immersed in other cultures to gain an understanding of that culture.

Of course there are very bad people in the world, or folks with simply different customs and perspectives in their home Nation/culture, BUT that is no reason to maintain a bunker mentality and live in fear and isolation with the rest of the herd!

Forum List

Back