Obama: ‘My Government’ Didn’t Need Congressional Approval For Bergdahl Deal

"This would be a heck of a lot easier if this were a dictatorship. Just so long as I'm the dictator." - George W. Bush

"This would be a heck of a lot easier if this were a dictatorship. Just so long as I'm the dictator." - George W. Bush

So Obama is just like the guy you despise and you lstill ove and admire him

How Interesting

So Obama is just like the guy you despise and yet you still love and admire him

How Interesting

This was a joke. And Bush isn't ever going to be President again. Get a new line.

So Obama is just like the guy you despise and you lstill ove and admire him

How Interesting
Do you fucking morons know how to read?

Can you read this?:

Barack Hussein Obama should die in prison for killing an American teenager without charges or a trial.

How much do I support Obama if I think that he should die in prison like Bush and Cheney? Come on. Tell me how much I love Obama. Obama kills civilians via flying death robots and just like Bush, writes those civilians off as "collateral damage" because, you know, "shit happens in a war" that the miserable failure named George W. Bush lied with every breath to start.

You fail to see the irony, yet truth in that statement, and the difference in Obama's statement.

Bush didn't actually assume dictatorial powers. obama did. Bush never claimed ownership of the government. obama did.

Remember when Bush used the IRS and NSA to monitor his domestic enemies?

Why yes, yes I do remember Bush spying on Americans, like the Quakers, by simply declaring them domestic terrorists. But Bush used the DOD's CIFA TALON network, so it was fine to the Right because if you are not guilty then you have nothing to hide.

The press is starting to turn on obama. The NY Post had a scathing article about him. His effective presidency is over. The Abdullah Bergdahl incident destroyed his legacy. All that remains is to see how many democrats he takes with him on his way down.

Forum List

Back