Obama never lifted a finger to help these children, and now they are dead

well this week he may be planning his 4 week vacation on Marthas Vinyard,,,thats more important

Syria gas attack: Sobbing father cradles his dead twins after 19 family members die in Idlib sarin poisoning

Sure Obama said that they can come here, but then what becomes of their home? Russia takes it over perhaps? or ISIS?

Obama did nothing.........................

His legacy is that

Russia is not going to take over Syria. They are allies and have been so for decades.

You can blame Obama for deciding to overthrow Assad with the help of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and at that time Turkey and allowing ISIS to form and flourish. There was never a civil war.

When jihadists are from 80 countries and are paid mercenaries it is not a civil war. It's a fucking invasion that we helped finance and arm.

Sure Obama said that they can come here, but then what becomes of their home? Russia takes it over perhaps? or ISIS?

And what has the Orange One done since he has been in office with all of his "winning"? Obama didn't do anything substantive after the first gas attack with his 'red line in the sand' re: Assad, and the Orange One won't do anything regardless with how many kids die at the hands of the Russians and Assad!

You loud mouthed mother fuckers that just find any pregnancy termination an abomination are perfectly fine with the issue of Muslim mothers being slaughter in such perfect and efficient means using sarin gas to take care of the anti-jew! Sick mother fuckers you are and condemned to be. And fuck you very much for your replies in advanced, you miserable heartless creatures!

So we send 100,000 troops and rebuild their fucking country for them as Trump said was a bad idea with Iraq.

Can't have it both ways....

Me,,,,If I had a gun to my head and had to do such...here is what I'd do.
1. Kick the shit out of the terrorist and the Assad government.
2. Install a American general as governor of Syria.
3. Ban all radical islam, such books that promote it and ideas that promote it.
4. Require education, sane economic policies and rebuild the economy right.

Pretty much what we did in Japan.

So we send 100,000 troops and rebuild their fucking country for them as Trump said was a bad idea with Iraq.

Damn Mutt! You support NUKING Syria? Just like Japan right?
IDIOT.

IDIOT.

Idiot, nope,,,I said what we did afterwards.

Syria gas attack: Sobbing father cradles his dead twins after 19 family members die in Idlib sarin poisoning

His legacy is that

Russia is not going to take over Syria. They are allies and have been so for decades.

You can blame Obama for deciding to overthrow Assad with the help of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and at that time Turkey and allowing ISIS to form and flourish. There was never a civil war.

When jihadists are from 80 countries and are paid mercenaries it is not a civil war. It's a fucking invasion that we helped finance and arm.
You do not know what Russia is going to do.........................

Or send in a dozen or so daisy cutters and cruise missiles to say hi assholes. No troops are needed, just the air force and navy

IDIOT.
well Obama did go on vacation right after the Benghazi attacks, so why should this be of any surprise

Trumps watch

If he is sucha toughguy, why did they do it right under his nose?

Yes, the US needs to bomb and kill the children to 'save' the children. Typical warped American mentality.

Those dead children are the result of Obama's weak and convoluted foreign policy.

He ran away from Iraq before the job was completed, he caused turmoil in Libya by bombing the place, didn't live up to his line in the sand promises and financed a militant Muslim Iran.

These Moon Bats were idiots electing a worthless far Left affirmative action asshole who was a cultural Muslim.

Trump did nothing to save them

In fact, he and his buddy Putin did everything possible to prop up Assad

It's on Trump's head

Trump did nothing to save them

In fact, he and his buddy Putin did everything possible to prop up Assad

It's on Trump's head

I seem to remember Obama wanting to bring a lot of Syrians here…That would have “saved” them…. Remind us who opposed that again?

Forum List

Back