Obama Not Acting Presidential

You're exactly the typical leftist stooge this OP is directed towards. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Here's the lyrics that the Obama's were dancing to. Ignorant cocksucker.

you realize most people don't listen to the lyrics, right?

lol, exactly... it took me quite by surprise when i finally paid attention to the lyrics in bobby darin's 'mack the knife' & what the song was about. that is one violent tune.

Last edited:
& NOW i thank you for being a complete conspiratorial whackadoodle. i bet you & dalesmith get along like stink on shit.

More idiot-wind.....your problem is you can't disprove anything I've said....So where were the girls born....what hospital, what city, what country?....seems easy enough to find yet Legacy.com, which specializes in such matters, couldn't find a record of them anywhere...maybe that's because they ain't Barry and Mike's kids.

you need to prove what YOU said - you make the accusation, now back it up nutbag..........

You're exactly the typical leftist stooge this OP is directed towards. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Here's the lyrics that the Obama's were dancing to. Ignorant cocksucker.

Really? Then why are lefties getting triggered so much by the words to "Baby it's Cold Outside"?

48272919_10155930008882596_1198823267503177728_n.png.jpg
It's a lovely song....I like this version the best:

Couple of Christmas fruutcakes.

Did I trigger you? :itsok:

& NOW i thank you for being a complete conspiratorial whackadoodle. i bet you & dalesmith get along like stink on shit.

More idiot-wind.....your problem is you can't disprove anything I've said....So where were the girls born....what hospital, what city, what country?....seems easy enough to find yet Legacy.com, which specializes in such matters, couldn't find a record of them anywhere...maybe that's because they ain't Barry and Mike's kids.
So now you have become a creepy stalker after children. Interesting.

Really? Then why are lefties getting triggered so much by the words to "Baby it's Cold Outside"?

By showing a couple fruitcakes? Naw, I'm totally cool with fruitcakes. I understand that some guys are vaginaphobic.

you need to prove what YOU said - you make the accusation, now back it up nutbag..........

Your ignorance is appalling so I'll give you this for Christmas...you're probably an atheist vegan who's ring finger is also longer than your index finger but so be it.

The girls were born to Martin Nesbitt who was the Obama campaign treasurer and close friend… and his wife, Dr. Anita Blanchard. There are birth certificates on record in a Chicago hospital to verify this. Oh, and "Michelle" was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. Happy New Year! :lol:

So now you have become a creepy stalker after children. Interesting.
You should remove that post. Totally against the rules.

Your ignorance is appalling so I'll give you this for Christmas...you're probably an atheist vegan who's ring finger is also longer than your index finger but so be it.

The girls were born to Martin Nesbitt who was the Obama campaign treasurer and close friend… and his wife, Dr. Anita Blanchard. There are birth certificates on record in a Chicago hospital to verify this. Oh, and "Michelle" was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. Happy New Year! :lol:

christian & i eat poultry most times, but will go for a burger now & then. as for the rest - i skimmed over & saw no unbiased credible links that would prove your silly notions. gotta admit though your 'special' kind of nutbaggery amuses me.

You kind of prove my point. This song has been around for 50 years, and people are just noticing NOW that the lyrics are kind of Date-rapey...

I disagree. Men have been trying to talk women into spending the night since creation. It's our nature and both women and men play the game. Date rape is a totally different game.

By showing a couple fruitcakes? Naw, I'm totally cool with fruitcakes. I understand that some guys are vaginaphobic.

Indeed? :eusa_eh:

These are mindless bed wetting drones, Jesus Christ Himself could descend from heaven and tell these pieces of shit that collectivization is wrong to their stupid fucking faces and they would retort "You're not real".

On this forum people regularly post all sorts of links, data, facts, video evidence, and documents that expose the lies of the left and if the pieces of shit acknowledge it at all, they dismiss it and parrot some asinine shit about racism or being "uneducated".

I'm just glad the meat puppet faggot and that wookie are out of our White House and some real fucking adult humans are running the government.

Well they way that Trump is running the White House is not the way I expected. For one he is using the CEO approach, and that has not been done since Truman was in. It seems to work. He looks at Congress and treats them as some other Business that he has to work with. The Senate he treats like a semi friendly Company he deals with. Never seen anything like it and it seems to work in favor of the public. Could be this is what we need in Government, not a bunch of Frat guys having a beer bust every weekend.

Speaking of queers.....Can you enlighten those of us that find it fascinating that lesbians don't like men, but will use a dildo for sexual gratification? Why is that?

These are mindless bed wetting drones, Jesus Christ Himself could descend from heaven and tell these pieces of shit that collectivization is wrong to their stupid fucking faces and they would retort "You're not real".

On this forum people regularly post all sorts of links, data, facts, video evidence, and documents that expose the lies of the left and if the pieces of shit acknowledge it at all, they dismiss it and parrot some asinine shit about racism or being "uneducated".

I'm just glad the meat puppet faggot and that wookie are out of our White House and some real fucking adult humans are running the government.

Well they way that Trump is running the White House is not the way I expected. For one he is using the CEO approach, and that has not been done since Truman was in. It seems to work. He looks at Congress and treats them as some other Business that he has to work with. The Senate he treats like a semi friendly Company he deals with. Never seen anything like it and it seems to work in favor of the public. Could be this is what we need in Government, not a bunch of Frat guys having a beer bust every weekend.
upload_2018-12-16_12-4-23.jpeg

Yep, the people have been desiring a business approach to government for years and we finally did it. It's not the common people that are complaining about it, but the political class of both persuasions. That's to be expected.

Speaking of queers.....Can you enlighten those of us that find it fascinating that lesbians don't like men, but will use a dildo for sexual gratification? Why is that?

I don't know any lesbians that use dildos...I'm sure there's a few somewhere....but it's more of a male fantasy that even lesbians can't do without a dick. It's quite hilarious, actually.

I don't know any lesbians that use dildos...I'm sure there's a few somewhere....but it's more of a male fantasy that even lesbians can't do without a dick. It's quite hilarious, actually.

It is quite hilarious. All queers are hilariously pitiful.

How could you possibly know that? I've heard of guests looking inside medicine cabinets, but bedside drawers? what the hell is the matter with you?

Forum List

Back