Obama Not Acting Presidential

Yes. They're fighting terrorism and are our allies against Iran. So why do you support filthy rappers in the People's House?

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...
So you really like those lyrics about fucking bitches and ho's, huh. Nice. .

Ain't my preference, but different strokes for different folks. What's your problem? Racism?
So the Obama's dancing to this is "Presidential". You're an idiot. In your demented mind anyone that doesn't like these lyrics is "racist". You are dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

o I ball so hard muhā€™fuckas wanna fine me
But first n-ggas gotta find me
Whatā€™s fifty grand to a muhā€™fucka like me
Can you please remind me?
Ball so hard, this shit crazy
Yā€™all donā€™t know that donā€™t sh*t phase me
The Nets could go ā€œohā€ for eighty-two and I look at you like this sh*t gravy
Ball so hard, this sh*t weird
We ainā€™t even ā€˜pose to be here
Ball so hard, since we here
Itā€™s only right that we be fair
Psycho, Iā€™m liable to be go Michael
Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6
Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rollies that donā€™t tick tock
Audemars thatā€™s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks
Ball so hard, Iā€™m shocked too, Iā€™m supposed to be locked up too
You escaped what Iā€™ve escaped
Youā€™d be in Paris getting f*cked up too
Embrace the darkness and please crawl back into your fucking black hole w your black soul
Obungo's like dancing to that shit.

Thank God.
So "Presidential" in your title is totally out of place.
Oh I disagree. Obungo did many things that weren't "Presidential".

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.
Of course not. Eric Holder made sure of that. The only Attorney General to ever be censured by Congress. Corrupt piece of shit.

a judge could have held him in contempt & he would have been powerless to stop it. anyhoo... sessions had to recuse himself because he has filthy roooskie dirt on him & whittiker is a con artist just like his boss....
Whatever. The fact is Obama's boy Holder wasn't going to prosecute anyone connected to Obama. Idiot.

So "Presidential" in your title is totally out of place.

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.
Of course not. Eric Holder made sure of that. The only Attorney General to ever be censured by Congress. Corrupt piece of shit.

a judge could have held him in contempt & he would have been powerless to stop it. anyhoo... sessions had to recuse himself because he has filthy roooskie dirt on him & whittiker is a con artist just like his boss....
Whatever. The fact is Obama's boy Holder wasn't going to prosecute anyone connected to Obama. Idiot.

lol... obama was never putin's butt boy, so he never had to worry about going to jail.

That pathetic faggot was always bowing ā€¦..

I'm glad we finally have a real man making important decisions.

Hillary isn't being investigated for multiple felonies? Holder wasn't held in contempt of Congress? Lois Lerner didn't take the 5th multiple times for IRS shenanigans? Barry didn't collude with Putin by ignoring the invasions of Georgia and Ukraine? Kerry didn't commit total fraud on US taxpayers and endanger Israel by giving Iran $$$$ and allow them to build nukes in a few years? How about "fast and furious"? How about the surveillance of Fox News reporter James Rosen? Does anybody believe Obama wasn't aware of Comey and Brennan's treasonous plot against Trump?

Hillary isn't being investigated for multiple felonies? Holder wasn't held in contempt of Congress? Lois Lerner didn't take the 5th multiple times for IRS shenanigans? Barry didn't collude with Putin by ignoring the invasions of Georgia and Ukraine? Kerry didn't commit total fraud on US taxpayers and endanger Israel by giving Iran $$$$ and allow them to build nukes in a few years? How about "fast and furious"? How about the surveillance of Fox News reporter James Rosen? Does anybody believe Obama wasn't aware of Comey and Brennan's treasonous plot against Trump?

oh good god, 1/2 that crap is straight up fake news.

however you can't say that about your dear leader.....

Obamaggot hasn't been acting presidential by virtue of the fact that he's been acting exactly like Hillary since voters rejected his policies; his newest schtick is spewing nonstop hatred and filth at the American public, calling them "hate-filled, racist, with mommy issues" because they reject his global warming alarmism. Obamaggot started that cute little trend of constantly insulting the public like a petulant child when the public doesn't go along with his assholery.

Excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK does hatred, racism or mommy issues have to do with global warming in the first fucking place? That's the biggest political non sequitor I've heard since that ultimate senile old coot Bernie Sanders blamed the Paris massacre on global warming. Is global warming the only way liberalfilth can achieve a sexual erection or something??? I don't get it.

lol... obama was never putin's butt boy, so he never had to worry about going to jail.
You really shouldn't believe the Democrat media propaganda. Makes you look stupid.

which half? :hmpf:

tell you what - you go & find UNbiased credible links to:

hillary's investigations ( i don't doubt she is... again... but by whom & for what.... again?)

obama 'colluding' with putin.... about.... well.... anything ( please don't pull out that tired non proving video of him claiming more flexibility after the election)

Kerry didn't commit total fraud on US taxpayers and endanger Israel by giving Iran $$$$ and allow them to build nukes in a few years?

^^^^ that ^^^^

Does anybody believe Obama wasn't aware of Comey and Brennan's treasonous plot against Trump?

^^^ & that ^^^

then you might have some credibility. the ones i omitted, i can honestly say i don't know much about, so it's unfair to both of us to discuss & if i have time to do so, i will look them up on UNbiased credible links sometime in the future myself.

but for the ones i did list have rwnj spin all over them.

You really shouldn't believe the Democrat media propaganda. Makes you look stupid.

you project just like president tinkles.

which half? :hmpf:

tell you what - you go & find UNbiased credible links to:

hillary's investigations ( i don't doubt she is... again... but by whom & for what.... again?)

obama 'colluding' with putin.... about.... well.... anything ( please don't pull out that tired non proving video of him claiming more flexibility after the election)

Kerry didn't commit total fraud on US taxpayers and endanger Israel by giving Iran $$$$ and allow them to build nukes in a few years?

^^^^ that ^^^^

Does anybody believe Obama wasn't aware of Comey and Brennan's treasonous plot against Trump?

^^^ & that ^^^

then you might have some credibility. the ones i omitted, i can honestly say i don't know much about, so it's unfair to both of us to discuss & if i have time to do so, i will look them up on UNbiased credible links sometime in the future myself.

but for the ones i did list have rwnj spin all over them.

I'm not giving you "links" to anything, fool. What I said is common knowledge and all over the news for months/years. Your boy Barry was an unmitigated piece of shit and his cabal was as dirty as it gets....that's not "spin", that's the truth.

Poor deplorable trumpanzees....can't quite quit Former President Obama and his lovely wife.

"lovely"? :21: Mike is a man....take a look at the ring finger....longer than the index finger....male.

072616-michelle-obama-embed.jpg

Poor deplorable trumpanzees....can't quite quit Former President Obama and his lovely wife.

"lovely"? :21: Mike is a man....take a look at the ring finger....longer than the index finger....male.

072616-michelle-obama-embed.jpg
Donā€™t tell Republicans that men donā€™t have babies. Apparently they donā€™t know. I know they didnā€™t know science, but itā€™s not clear they know where babies come from.

Forum List

Back