Obama Not Acting Presidential

News Flash: Obama is not President anymore.
Thank God.
So "Presidential" in your title is totally out of place.
Oh I disagree. Obungo did many things that weren't "Presidential".

yeah but he aint the president now...

S-L-O-W aint ya?
Thank God Obungo isn't President. Our National nightmare is over. No more niggaz in the White House.

yeah, all that $$ I made on the market during his 2 terms really kept me up at night.

The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.
Barack and Michelle Obama Dance to N-gga in Paris

face-with-rolling-eyes_1f644.png

That's your idea of 'not acting presidential'?

Congratulations...you just proved that you have NO IDEA what 'acting Presidential' even means.

Thank God.

S-L-O-W aint ya?
Thank God Obungo isn't President. Our National nightmare is over. No more niggaz in the White House.

yeah, all that $$ I made on the market during his 2 terms really kept me up at night.
Oh, you're so full of shit. Phoney.

he hasn't changed. at all.
Trump hasn't committed any crimes as President of the United States. Go pound sand.

m.jpg
You couldn't nail a calander to a barn wall.

sure i can. but that's not what the meme says. it's mueller laughing, cause he has the hammer.
You are making the same mistake your fellow Democrats make. You're believing your own propaganda.

i am not a (D)... so you are talking out of your little ducky ass.

The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.
Thank God.

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.

Thank God.

S-L-O-W aint ya?

c'mon now..... you know you wanna spell it correctly. c'mon, aflak..... go ahead..... do it............................................................

This just confirms how far down the drain so many have slipped. but dance to anything you like, so far its still legal.

Trump hasn't committed any crimes as President of the United States. Go pound sand.

m.jpg
You couldn't nail a calander to a barn wall.

sure i can. but that's not what the meme says. it's mueller laughing, cause he has the hammer.
You are making the same mistake your fellow Democrats make. You're believing your own propaganda.

i am not a (D)... so you are talking out of your little ducky ass.
Commie?

Well, if I were you - I wouldn't vote for him again. That'll show him.
Total failure. His signature legislation is dead. Ha ha.

No, it's not dead yet - but keep on salivating over people possibly losing heathcare and coverage for pre-existing conditions. You are evil.
Oh yeah, millions are going to DIE....AWKKKKKK.....Idiot.

Probably.

Thank God.

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.
Of course not. Eric Holder made sure of that. The only Attorney General to ever be censured by Congress. Corrupt piece of shit.

No, it's not dead yet - but keep on salivating over people possibly losing heathcare and coverage for pre-existing conditions. You are evil.
Oh yeah, millions are going to DIE....AWKKKKKK.....Idiot.

Probably.
Oh yeah, Republicans are Nazis and Trump is Hitler, huh. Idiot.

The latest GOP assault on Obamacare might boost its popularity even more
Senior Columnist
Yahoo FinanceDecember 15, 2018
[...]

Defendants will appeal the ruling, and the ACA will remain in place for the foreseeable future. But the Supreme Court will probably end up ruling on the matter, perhaps in 2020, with the next presidential election in full swing. That guarantees health care will remain a top election issue, with the fate of millions of patients at stake.

Why Americans are warming to the idea of Obamacare

Kaiser Family Foundation. But the law’s approval rating has risen 19 points since then, to 53%. The law would be more popular still if Congress were able to make sensible improvements—most importantly, lowering insurance costs for people who buy their own policies but earn too much money to qualify for ACA subsidies."Republicans seem not to have noticed that Americans are warming to the idea of a greater government role in the health care system, largely because costs remain exorbitant for many people. When the major provisions of the ACA went into effect in 2014, the law’s approval rating was a dismal 34%, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. But the law’s approval rating has risen 19 points since then, to 53%. The law would be more popular still if Congress were able to make sensible improvements—most importantly, lowering insurance costs for people who buy their own policies but earn too much money to qualify for ACA subsidies.

The biggest jump in the ACA’s approval came in 2017, when Congressional Republicans came close to killing it. So the latest GOP assault on the ACA might boost its popularity even more.

[...]

The latest GOP assault on Obamacare might boost its popularity even more

best be careful what you wish for little ducky....

Funny. Would you rather watch Trump dancing with the butchers in Saudi Arabia?

Yes. They're fighting terrorism and are our allies against Iran. So why do you support filthy rappers in the People's House?

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...

So you really like those lyrics about fucking bitches and ho's, huh. Nice. .

Ain't my preference, but different strokes for different folks. What's your problem? Racism?

So the Obama's dancing to this is "Presidential". You're an idiot. In your demented mind anyone that doesn't like these lyrics is "racist". You are dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

o I ball so hard muh’fuckas wanna fine me
But first n-ggas gotta find me
What’s fifty grand to a muh’fucka like me
Can you please remind me?
Ball so hard, this shit crazy
Y’all don’t know that don’t sh*t phase me
The Nets could go “oh” for eighty-two and I look at you like this sh*t gravy
Ball so hard, this sh*t weird
We ain’t even ‘pose to be here
Ball so hard, since we here
It’s only right that we be fair
Psycho, I’m liable to be go Michael
Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6
Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rollies that don’t tick tock
Audemars that’s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks
Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too
You escaped what I’ve escaped
You’d be in Paris getting f*cked up too

Embrace the darkness and please crawl back into your fucking black hole w your black soul

Thank God.

Of course not. Eric Holder made sure of that. The only Attorney General to ever be censured by Congress. Corrupt piece of shit.

a judge could have held him in contempt & he would have been powerless to stop it. anyhoo... sessions had to recuse himself because he has filthy roooskie dirt on him & whittiker is a con artist just like his boss....

Forum List

Back