Obama Not Acting Presidential

Yes. They're fighting terrorism and are our allies against Iran. So why do you support filthy rappers in the People's House?

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...
So you really like those lyrics about fucking bitches and ho's, huh. Nice.

lol... i remember back in the day when trump went on howard stern's show with his filthy mouth..... so save it, aflak.
People say and do a lot of things before they hold office. What matters is how they function while in office.

Really? Except when it is someone you dislike, huh? Then when they are out of office, what they do matters to you.
Obama said the cops acted stupidly when they arrested his professor pal for obstructing their investigation. Obama used race hustling when Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown were killed because of their stupidity. Obama invited a racist hate group to the White House. Obama lied about the healthcare bill. Obama gave over a billion in cash to the number one sponsor of terrorism. I have plenty of ammunition from Obama's two terms as President. I don't need to use stuff when they're out of office. Idiot.
Royale Dinero

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...

lol... i remember back in the day when trump went on howard stern's show with his filthy mouth..... so save it, aflak.
People say and do a lot of things before they hold office. What matters is how they function while in office.

Really? Except when it is someone you dislike, huh? Then when they are out of office, what they do matters to you.
Obama said the cops acted stupidly when they arrested his professor pal for obstructing their investigation. Obama used race hustling when Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown were killed because of their stupidity. Obama invited a racist hate group to the White House. Obama lied about the healthcare bill. Obama gave over a billion in cash to the number one sponsor of terrorism. I have plenty of ammunition from Obama's two terms as President. I don't need to use stuff when they're out of office. Idiot.
Royale Dinero

And yet......
The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.
Barack and Michelle Obama Dance to N-gga in Paris

Royale Dinero

And yet......
The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.
The Obama's just keepin' it real. LOL.

he hasn't changed. at all.
Trump hasn't committed any crimes as President of the United States. Go pound sand.

m.jpg
You couldn't nail a calander to a barn wall.

sure i can. but that's not what the meme says. it's mueller laughing, cause he has the hammer.

You won't find two adults with more different temperaments than Trump & Obama.

If you're fine with Trump's behaviors, great. But this stuff is silly.
My point is this, when the left is critical for Trump not acting "Presidential", they're being hypocrites.
Trump, the Snootiness Disinfectant

When Trump tweets us, the people, in our own way of speaking, he is acting Presidential. When others jabber in empty political gobbledygook, or in Obanger's syrupy "cute Black child" Telepromptese, they are sermonizing to an isolated and self-contained media echo chamber.

he hasn't changed. at all.
Trump hasn't committed any crimes as President of the United States. Go pound sand.

m.jpg
You couldn't nail a calander to a barn wall.

sure i can. but that's not what the meme says. it's mueller laughing, cause he has the hammer.
You are making the same mistake your fellow Democrats make. You're believing your own propaganda.

News Flash: Obama is not President anymore.
Thank God.
So "Presidential" in your title is totally out of place.
Oh I disagree. Obungo did many things that weren't "Presidential".
Would it really have killed you to be accurate in either your title or the example you used in your OP?
It seems from what I've read that most of your issues with the Obamas is that they rubbed elbows with black folks and even appreciated black musicians and SPOKE to Black Muslims, representatives from BLM, etc. Good gravy. How dare they, huh? Much better to ignore the people who are complaining that the system is unjust, like Trump does, yes?

Thank God.

yeah but he aint the president now...

S-L-O-W aint ya?

Thank God.
Would it really have killed you to be accurate in either your title or the example you used in your OP?
It seems from what I've read that most of your issues with the Obamas is that they rubbed elbows with black folks and even appreciated black musicians and SPOKE to Black Muslims, representatives from BLM, etc. Good gravy. How dare they, huh? Much better to ignore the people who are complaining that the system is unjust, like Trump does, yes?
BLM is a racist hate group in the same mold as the KKK. Jay Z is a filthy nasty hustler, nothing more.

Thank God.

yeah but he aint the president now...

S-L-O-W aint ya?
Thank God Obungo isn't President. Our National nightmare is over. No more niggaz in the White House.

Forum List

Back