Obama not attending Nancy Reagan funeral what's your thoughts?

Moochelle was sitting there thinking..."and I got stuck with that asshole?...."
moochelle was thinking before the funeral something like,,,God Dammit!!#@^&*$$#!ker,,,,i dun no wanna go to some lilly witey funeral! Ize got betta tings to do!

You aren't funny. Has anyone told you that lately?
What makes you think that was funny...it's tragic...at least for Moochelle.
poor michelle had to act like she was actually saddened.

Libtards miss the point of just about everything.
Oh we get the point of butthurt Cons like yourself

12814322_1005313226174262_4224682928775255622_n.jpg

Moochelle was sitting there thinking..."and I got stuck with that asshole?...."
moochelle was thinking before the funeral something like,,,God Dammit!!#@^&*$$#!ker,,,,i dun no wanna go to some lilly witey funeral! Ize got betta tings to do!

You aren't funny. Has anyone told you that lately?
What makes you think that was funny...it's tragic...at least for Moochelle.
poor michelle had to act like she was actually saddened.
didnt Bill try to pull that stunt once?

but its ok for Obama to go golfing with that cheater Tiger Woods? well at least the bimbo nailed his SUV with a driver

You do realize that according to the Bible- Ronald Reagan was- and died- an adulterer.....

If he asked for forgiveness he was forgiven

Do you think he asked for forgiveness for marrying Nancy?

Why would he? From what I can tell they lived the classic marriage, loved each other deeply. You're all over the map with nonsense, take a nap

but its ok for Obama to go golfing with that cheater Tiger Woods? well at least the bimbo nailed his SUV with a driver

You do realize that according to the Bible- Ronald Reagan was- and died- an adulterer.....

Why would he? From what I can tell they lived the classic marriage, loved each other deeply. You're all over the map with nonsense, take a nap

Why would he? If he wanted to be forgiven for committing adultery......

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Why would he? If he wanted to be forgiven for committing adultery......

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

God is full of forgiveness, if one truly desires it. You're in way over your head here

"Obama not attending Nancy Reagan funeral what's your thoughts?"

It's a non-issue.

Many on the right will of course attempt to contrive this non-issue into a 'controversy' for some perceived partisan gain, and fail.

It's a non-issue.

Many on the right will of course attempt to contrive this non-issue into a 'controversy' for some perceived partisan gain, and fail.

Not me, I'm tickled he didn't appear and ruin a beautiful ceremony

So convenient. Phony christians can do anything as long as they mumbo some jumbo. Then they can do it again. More mumbo jumbo and do it again and again.

Reagan was a liar and cheat. That makes him a RW hero.

Conservatives would prefer that Obama go golfing with that cheater Donald Trump.....

Duh Donuld lies every single time he opens his mouth. He cheats on his various wives, illegitimate kid, hires illegals, foreigners, sends his own business sent to Mexico, China, Bangladesh - his list of sins is endless.

But hey, he's been a "christian" for weeks now so that makes him another RW hero.

It's a non-issue.

And they just keep on lying about it.

Forum List

Back