Obama: NRA rejects compromise on new gun laws

One would have to be a complete idiot to enter into any kind of agreement with a back stabbing liar like Obama (on ANYTHING).

Nope, as a conservative I believe the control should be local. You and your partner may need to move.

Fuck that.

Your choice.

moron.

Poor thing, someone's gonna get his gun.

I actually don't own one. What I refuse to do is let some government twat decide If I am worthy of one or not. I havent used my 4th amendment rights, nor my right to trial by jury, but I won't be giving those up either.

So you already decided not to have a gun yourself. And your trial by jury "right"? Turns out the system would collapse under it's own weight it that were really the case. 90% of those incarcerated never got a jury trial but rather succumbed to the plea "deal" your system arm twists folks into. When it comes to america, there is the way things are said to be, then there's the way things are. It's amazing to me as a permitted to carry gun owner that some folks get so emotionally stupid about this stuff.

You don't even own a gun, you don't wish to, and you don't live in NYC. Amazing that you skid your shorts up so.

One would have to be a complete idiot to enter into any kind of agreement with a back stabbing liar like Obama (on ANYTHING).

We're all very sorry you still haven't adjusted to the outcomes of the last two presidential elections.

We're all very sorry you still haven't adjusted to the outcomes of the last two presidential elections.
"If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, increasing the debt is unpatriotic, no illegals will qualify for Obamacare". The list goes on and on, troll.

I actually don't own one. What I refuse to do is let some government twat decide If I am worthy of one or not. I havent used my 4th amendment rights, nor my right to trial by jury, but I won't be giving those up either.

So you already decided not to have a gun yourself. And your trial by jury "right"? Turns out the system would collapse under it's own weight it that were really the case. 90% of those incarcerated never got a jury trial but rather succumbed to the plea "deal" your system arm twists folks into. When it comes to america, there is the way things are said to be, then there's the way things are. It's amazing to me as a permitted to carry gun owner that some folks get so emotionally stupid about this stuff.

You don't even own a gun, you don't wish to, and you don't live in NYC. Amazing that you skid your shorts up so.

That is my choice. However the government still cannot decide that I can't have one "just because", or make it so impossible for me to get one "just because".

and your view on jury trials is idiotic. If I decide not to plea for most crimes that involve jail time, I will get a jury trial.

I actually do live in NYC, and I may decide tomorrow I want to own a gun, why should I have to wait 3-6 months, and pay over $1000 to do so?

You can't compromise with a liberal because they are lying filth. They have every intention of breaking any compromise from the start.

....After the votes, Obama angrily criticized the NRA and senators who voted against the expanded background checks for rejecting a compromise he said was supported by a strong majority of Americans.
"Instead of supporting this compromise, the gun lobby and its allies willfully lied about the bill," Obama told White House reporters.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/politi...ate-guns-vote/

Can anyone tell us - specifically - what expansion of gun rights the Obama and/or the supporters of this new law offered gun owners in exchange for a new AW ban and/or universal background checks? That is - what compromise did The Obama offer?

As if..........

The authoritarian definition of compromise is "we do what I want"

You had better clean out your shorts, what are you so worried about so called "gun violence" is an nonissue...
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

....After the votes, Obama angrily criticized the NRA and senators who voted against the expanded background checks for rejecting a compromise he said was supported by a strong majority of Americans.
"Instead of supporting this compromise, the gun lobby and its allies willfully lied about the bill," Obama told White House reporters.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/politi...ate-guns-vote/

Can anyone tell us - specifically - what expansion of gun rights the Obama and/or the supporters of this new law offered gun owners in exchange for a new AW ban and/or universal background checks? That is - what compromise did The Obama offer?

Let me see if I can explain this one. A Democrat compromise is when you give them only part of what they want while they give you nothing and they proceed to only blast you for the part they didn't get

You had better clean out your shorts, what are you so worried about so called "gun violence" is an nonissue...
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

I'm good, thanks for the concern.

You can't compromise with a liberal because they are lying filth. They have every intention of breaking any compromise from the start.
Well I would say that indicates you can't compromise, yeah.
And... what compromise did the Obama. et al, offer the NRA. et al, to pass the bill?

If you look back at the post I responded to, "You can't compromise with a liberal because they are lying filth.", I was commenting that this attitude will not allow any compromise.

And... what compromise did the Obama. et al, offer the NRA. et al, to pass the bill?
If you look back at the post I responded to, "You can't compromise with a liberal because they are lying filth.", I was commenting that this attitude will not allow any compromise.
Yes, but,.,,. this does not answer my question.

Honestly, I don't know. And I don't really care. I quit the NRA when it became clear they were no longer a gun rights advocacy organization and had become just another fanatical right wing corporate political lobby group inflaming the public with bullshit for their own aggrandizement and gun sales. So yeah, if they want to get into that shit, then it's gonna be shitty in there. You think I'm gonna get all twisted up over stupid shit rolled out for me to be constantly upset over? Pass.

Honestly, I don't know. And I don't really care. I quit the NRA when it became clear they were no longer a gun rights advocacy organization and had become just another fanatical right wing corporate political lobby group inflaming the public with bullshit for their own aggrandizement and gun sales. So yeah, if they want to get into that shit, then it's gonna be shitty in there. You think I'm gonna get all twisted up over stupid shit rolled out for me to be constantly upset over? Pass.
Meanwhile,. the Obama gets away with another lie...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Your entire system is a lie, you should have noticed before.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
You believe He spoke truthfully?

Forum List

Back