Obama: NRA rejects compromise on new gun laws

If you look back at the post I responded to, "You can't compromise with a liberal because they are lying filth.", I was commenting that this attitude will not allow any compromise.
Yes, but,.,,. this does not answer my question.
Honestly, I don't know. And I don't really care. I quit the NRA when it became clear they were no longer a gun rights advocacy organization and had become just another fanatical right wing corporate political lobby group inflaming the public with bullshit for their own aggrandizement and gun sales. So yeah, if they want to get into that shit, then it's gonna be shitty in there. You think I'm gonna get all twisted up over stupid shit rolled out for me to be constantly upset over? Pass.
Meanwhile,. the Obama gets away with another lie...
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
You believe He spoke truthfully?

I do not expect any honesty or truth out of the american power structure, the american legal system, the american economic system, or the american political system. The difference between my view and many other's is that some expect their chosen opposition to be truthful.

You can't compromise with a liberal because they are lying filth. They have every intention of breaking any compromise from the start.
Well I would say that indicates you can't compromise, yeah.
And... what compromise did the Obama. et al, offer the NRA. et al, to pass the bill?
If you look back at the post I responded to, "You can't compromise with a liberal because they are lying filth.", I was commenting that this attitude will not allow any compromise.
Yes, but,.,,. this does not answer my question.

Honestly, I don't know. And I don't really care. I quit the NRA when it became clear they were no longer a gun rights advocacy organization and had become just another fanatical right wing corporate political lobby group inflaming the public with bullshit for their own aggrandizement and gun sales. So yeah, if they want to get into that shit, then it's gonna be shitty in there. You think I'm gonna get all twisted up over stupid shit rolled out for me to be constantly upset over? Pass.
You're making shit up...
The NRA is absolutely harmless. Lol

Since when did the Hussein administration ever offer a "compromise" to anyone on any issue? Why would the administration need to compromise with the NRA? We just heard that the IRS admitted it targeted right wing organizations with the words "patriot" or "Tea" and the Hussein administration covered it up. Now they need an issue and the NRA is the perfect whipping boy to change the subject. It's a bull shit political ploy generated by the administration and CNN is the messenger.

Since when did the Hussein administration ever offer a "compromise" to anyone on any issue? Why would the administration need to compromise with the NRA? We just heard that the IRS admitted it targeted right wing organizations with the words "patriot" or "Tea" and the Hussein administration covered it up. Now they need an issue and the NRA is the perfect whipping boy to change the subject. It's a bull shit political ploy generated by the administration and CNN is the messenger.

The poor poor NRA is getting bullied?

It should be clear that anti-gun loons have no interest in compromise; as per their penchant to argue from dishonesty, they lie about "compromise" so people who pay little attention will see them as reasonable.

It should be clear that anti-gun loons have no interest in compromise; as per their penchant to argue from dishonesty, they lie about "compromise" so people who pay little attention will see them as reasonable.

Odd, noncompromisers bitching about noncompromising.

Odd, noncompromisers bitching about noncompromising.
:lol:
Don't lie to yourself.
Fact is that no one has offered a compromise; absent that offer, we've had no opportunity to turn a compromise down.

Forum List

Back