Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

When is this crazy behavior going to stop?? The right wing knows that they have NOTHING in the presidential election. And I think that is what is motivating this crap. I hope they are not hanging until it happens. It will be a long wait!!!

$obama2012artboard.jpg

When is this crazy behavior going to stop?? The right wing knows that they have NOTHING in the presidential election. And I think that is what is motivating this crap. I hope they are not hanging until it happens. It will be a long wait!!!

View attachment 17233

the vast majority of 'the right' knows the birther stuff is bullshit. It's the racist prick narcissistic lunatic fringe like big that can't seem to grasp the facts of the situation.

please... show us the default judgement. Show us proof Obama has been removed from the Ga ballot. And no, a post from a birther blog is not proof. The court records or report from the court would suffice.

otherwise, you're as big a liar as the OP.

It's coming, dumbass. This just happened yesterday.

There are several links to the entire court hearing if you had enough fucking ambition to look for it, moron.

You're dumber'n a fucking brick. Pull your head out of obama's anal orifice shit for brains.

The only thing will happen is this: if GA is stupid enough to do this (an absolute violation of Obama's rights as an American citizen to be president, regardless of your nuttiness), the FEC will strip GA of its 15 electoral votes.

Appropriately.

The FEC has no Constitutional Authority to strip any state of their electoral votes.

Self control my ass nothing pisses me off more than some dog shit troll calling someone who is not nor has attack a person because of their race, a racist. It's insulting to my family and me when you falsely accuse me of being a racist. I will sue your ass for libel if you keep it up. And that is a promise not a threat.

I have saved all of your racist postings on this board for the day this threat would come.

You have to deal with the man in the mirror, son, not me.

If you can't handle the truth, this is not the place for you.

If you have saved them produce them now., or Cease and Desist with your libel slander.

Keep us informed as to what Civil Court you are filing your lawsuit in. I like to follow court cases.

View attachment 17233

Given the poor quality of candidates they are running in the general election, this is probably the republicans best chance at regaining the presidency

Birthers have a better chance than Newt does

Can't blame them for trying

All this is another attempt by a local kook that does not understand the Constitution.
Obama was qualified as a candidate last time as EVERY Supreme Court ruling since this country was founded has ruled:
YOU ARE A NATIONAL BORN CITIZEN UNDER THE CONSTITUTION IF:
You were born here
OR
One of your parents is an American citizen if you are born in another country other than an American military base.
END OF STORY.

Fringe nuts are the reason for parties losing elections.

I hope the MSM does not get wind of this. Just shoot yourself in the head, why doncha?

All this is another attempt by a local kook that does not understand the Constitution.
Obama was qualified as a candidate last time as EVERY Supreme Court ruling since this country was founded has ruled:
You were born here
OR
One of your parents is an American citizen if you are born in another country other than an American military base.
END OF STORY.

Has it been proven? Don't say obama has because he hasn't.

You were born here
OR
END OF STORY.

1. Obama's mother was an American citizen so if he was born in Kenya or Tim Buk Too it makes him a natural born citizen under the Constitution.

2. If he was born in Hawaii it makes him a natural born citizen under the Constitution.

END OF STORY

Self control my ass nothing pisses me off more than some dog shit troll calling someone who is not nor has attack a person because of their race, a racist. It's insulting to my family and me when you falsely accuse me of being a racist. I will sue your ass for libel if you keep it up. And that is a promise not a threat.

I have saved all of your racist postings on this board for the day this threat would come.

You have to deal with the man in the mirror, son, not me.

If you can't handle the truth, this is not the place for you.

If you have saved them produce them now., or Cease and Desist with your libel slander.
racist prick

You were born here
OR
END OF STORY.

1. Obama's mother was an American citizen so if he was born in Kenya or Tim Buk Too it makes him a natural born citizen under the Constitution.

2. If he was born in Hawaii it makes him a natural born citizen under the Constitution.

END OF STORY

We have heard all that so why has obama been dragging his feet?
IF? Aren't you sure?

You were born here
OR
END OF STORY.

END OF STORY
Well just showed us all how fucking stupid you are. Now go look up the difference between "native born" and "natural born," and which one is the only one that can run for president.

please... show us the default judgement. Show us proof Obama has been removed from the Ga ballot. And no, a post from a birther blog is not proof. The court records or report from the court would suffice.

otherwise, you're as big a liar as the OP.

It's coming, dumbass. This just happened yesterday.

There are several links to the entire court hearing if you had enough fucking ambition to look for it, moron.

You're dumber'n a fucking brick. Pull your head out of obama's anal orifice shit for brains.

The only thing will happen is this: if GA is stupid enough to do this (an absolute violation of Obama's rights as an American citizen to be president, regardless of your nuttiness), the FEC will strip GA of its 15 electoral votes.

Appropriately.

Well, that's your opinion, and unfortunately for you your opinion doesn't effect what Georgia will do one way or the other. So we'll see...

i-tried-and-lied-obama-imposter.jpg

Forum List

Back