Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Well, that's your opinion, and unfortunately for you your opinion doesn't effect what Georgia will do one way or the other. So we'll see...

'will do'? Like remove Obama from the ballot? But you said they already DID that!

Were you... lying? Like the OP?

brit.jpg

I thought Obama was Kenyan?

Look at what Pale Rider made me do--spew right-wing crazypointS:bang3:

Well, that's your opinion, and unfortunately for you your opinion doesn't effect what Georgia will do one way or the other. So we'll see...

'will do'? Like remove Obama from the ballot? But you said they already DID that!

We'll see who's lying, dumbass, and I'll remember who I need to neg that was accusing me of it because they're can't stand to see their messiah's world beginning to crumble.

Other than watching Conservative/Rebelbois mutual man-crush on each other; this thread is a funny example of a poster who refuses to admit they screwed up in their OP.

Somewhere in this thread I made the correction it's not the judge that has the final say he did hand down a decision default judgement but it is the Georgia Secretary of state that has the final say on this issue.

We'll see who's lying, dumbass, and I'll remember who I need to neg that was accusing me of it because they're can't stand to see their messiah's world beginning to crumble.

You really are as dumb as the OP if you think Obama is even remotely my messiah. :rofl:

Other than watching Conservative/Rebelbois mutual man-crush on each other; this thread is a funny example of a poster who refuses to admit they screwed up in their OP.

Somewhere in this thread I made the correction it's not the judge that has the final say he did hand down a decision default judgement but it is the Georgia Secretary of state that has the final say on this issue.

bigreb... there's one thing that's PAINFULLY evident here, and that's the obama lovers and ass kissers here just CAN'T accept that SOMEONE WILL do something about his inelligibility. They just CAN'T COMPREHEND IT, so they attack the messenger every time the issue comes up. Well, to bad for them but, obama has serious problems with his eligibility and they're NOT going to GO AWAY. Sooner or later his wall of deceit and all the cover up and hiding documents, forgeries and fraudulent activities are going to catch up with him, and that time is near. So now BLOOD is shooting out of the eyes of all the obama ass kissers. They can't STAND it, but I LOVE IT! .... LMFAO!!!! ... :lol:

You really are as dumb as the OP if you think Obama is even remotely my messiah. :rofl:
Well if he isn't, then you're double fucking stupid.

Idiot.

I think you're a poser anyway... a liar, a fraud and a poser piece of shit.

bigreb... there's one thing that's PAINFULLY evident here, and that's the obama lovers and ass kissers here just CAN'T accept that SOMEONE WILL do something about his inelligibility. They just CAN'T COMPREHEND IT, so they attack the messenger every time the issue comes up. Well, to bad for them but, obama has serious problems with his eligibility and they're NOT going to GO AWAY. Sooner or later his wall of deceit and all the cover up and hiding documents, forgeries and fraudulent activities are going to catch up with him, and that time is near. So now BLOOD is shooting out of the eyes of all the obama ass kissers. They can't STAND it, but I LOVE IT! .... LMFAO!!!! ... :lol:

again, an admission on your part that you lied when you claimed Obama has been removed from the Ga ballot already.

Idiot.

so, if someone is 'double fucking stupid' if they do not consider Obama to be their messiah... that means you DO consider Obama to be your messiah. unless of course you are calling yourself 'double fucking stupid' :rofl:

Idiot.

That's what I have been saying for a while now.

Idiot.

That's what I have been saying for a while now.

so, since you both agree that someone is 'double fucking stupid' if they do not consider Obama to be their messiah... that means you DO consider Obama to be your messiah.

unless of course you are calling yourself 'double fucking stupid'

All I want from all this is that the Constitutional process be followed. If he has a authentic Hawaii BC he should submit it when asked since his history is not all that clear. Is he a citizen, I don't does he lie yes he does.

All I want from all this is that the Constitutional process be followed. If he has a authentic Hawaii BC he should submit it when asked since his history is not all that clear. Is he a citizen, I don't does he lie yes he does.

you're getting all flustered again... your grammar is going to Hell :rofl:

All I want from all this is that the Constitutional process be followed. If he has aii authentic Hawaii BC he should submit it when asked since his history is not all that clear. Is he a citizen, I don't does he lie yes he does.

I believe above and beyond that ...the state of Hawaii under both Democrat and Republucan Governors has certified that he was born there

Self control my ass nothing pisses me off more than some dog shit troll calling someone who is not nor has attack a person because of their race, a racist. It's insulting to my family and me when you falsely accuse me of being a racist. I will sue your ass for libel if you keep it up. And that is a promise not a threat.

I have saved all of your racist postings on this board for the day this threat would come.

You have to deal with the man in the mirror, son, not me.

If you can't handle the truth, this is not the place for you.

If you have saved them produce them now., or Cease and Desist with your libel slander.

Thanks for admitting that I have them. I am not a liberal, and you are not a conservative. Never use a racist term, suggestion, or word again, and I will never say another word about it. Up to you, sparky.

I have saved all of your racist postings on this board for the day this threat would come.

If you have saved them produce them now., or Cease and Desist with your libel slander.

Thanks for admitting that I have them. I am not a liberal, and you are not a conservative. Never use a racist term, suggestion, or word again, and I will never say another word about it. Up to you, sparky.

You see there's your problem you have a mental block.

If you have saved them produce them now

If you have them produce them

or

Cease and Desist with your libel slander.

Got it?

racist pricks like hm can't help it... it's the environment they were brought up in. Racism is a learned thing.

Forum List

Back