Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

He did not win Georgia last time and I highly doubt he will win this time around. Georgia hates OBAMA ! BAHAHAHAHA

Not like it's the point or anything....

No, we do not hate him. In fact we admire him as a Good and decent man, family man who worked hard to get where he is.
Dude does not know jack shit about economics and finance, debt and the horrific effects of allowing entitlements to grow while not supporting any cuts in the budget.
No offense but his ass HAS TO GO.

Birfers are Grade A turnips, freshly fallen from the wagon.

/Discuss

OK what ever but the judge just ruled obama is not eligible and the State Attorney General concurs.

Hey Reb. I'm not sure you're clear on what he actually did. A motion has been filed. Motion don't prove guilt / innocence or eligibility / ineligibility. They ask for a hearing where those decisions are made. So the judge in this case can't actually rule Obama eligible or ineligible because there hasn't even been a hearing.
This would be like saying that any company the EPA filed a motion against, was automatically guilty before a hearing or trial ever took place.

So reality? The judge is playing politics. Duh. He's ruled against a motion to dismiss. A higher court will dismiss it - also for political reasons. End of story.

I have corrected that already

From the response this thread is getting people must care, even though they say obama has a BC if they really thought he did they would ignore it..

First : I don't think you would win a libel suit against someone calling you a racist on a message board in which you post anonymously.

Second : so far I have only seen the same quote, both from what appear to be birther blogs, to say that the judge made any decision. Every news article in the thread has said the judge did NOT make a decision. At least one, in fact, said the judge is holding off on a decision until Feb. 5, when another hearing will take place.

According to this source the judge did make a decision.

Update: Dean Haskins at Obama Release Your Records is saying that the Judge is entering a default judgement against Obama because he did not appear. This could mean that Obama might not appear on Georgia’s ballot, although the Obama administration will certainly appeal.

Results Of Obama's Eligibility Hearing In Georgia | Western Journalism.com

He's not off the ballot, it seems. Not yet, anyway.

But the judge doesn't have the final say. The Georgia Secretary of state does

bigreb... there's one thing that's PAINFULLY evident here, and that's the obama lovers and ass kissers here just CAN'T accept that SOMEONE WILL do something about his inelligibility. They just CAN'T COMPREHEND IT, so they attack the messenger every time the issue comes up. Well, to bad for them but, obama has serious problems with his eligibility and they're NOT going to GO AWAY. Sooner or later his wall of deceit and all the cover up and hiding documents, forgeries and fraudulent activities are going to catch up with him, and that time is near. So now BLOOD is shooting out of the eyes of all the obama ass kissers. They can't STAND it, but I LOVE IT! .... LMFAO!!!! ... :lol:

All I want from all this is that the Constitutional process be followed. If he has a authentic Hawaii BC he should submit it when asked since his history is not all that clear. Is he a citizen, I don't does he lie yes he does.

The state of Hawaii holds the authentic original birth certificate as that is how most states do it.
Obama provided a certified copy as that is how most states do it.
The head of the Dept. of Health in Hawaii stated he holds the Obama original.
You can never obtain your original as that is a government document.
The certified copy is NOT a copy per se as it is another document altogether.
I know this as I do this for a living.
I have to ask since you live in Georgia I'm sure they have talked about this on most of the local stations what have they said?

Obama has a legitimate birth certificate: fact. You don't like it: opinion.

Do not step out of line on race, and we are fine.

Why is it the only posters here I see using terms like "messiah" for our President are Righties?

Because they made it up.

Hey Reb. I'm not sure you're clear on what he actually did. A motion has been filed. Motion don't prove guilt / innocence or eligibility / ineligibility. They ask for a hearing where those decisions are made. So the judge in this case can't actually rule Obama eligible or ineligible because there hasn't even been a hearing.
This would be like saying that any company the EPA filed a motion against, was automatically guilty before a hearing or trial ever took place.

So reality? The judge is playing politics. Duh. He's ruled against a motion to dismiss. A higher court will dismiss it - also for political reasons. End of story.

Correct. This is merely the beginning of a process.

The motion to dismiss was pro forma, as was the denial.

The silliness of all this can end up with GA actually taking BHO off the ballot, and the FEC then invalidating the state's electoral votes. Does not the far wing nut right see this, or does it simply will not be told "no" although the issue is not an issue?

All I want from all this is that the Constitutional process be followed. If he has a authentic Hawaii BC he should submit it when asked since his history is not all that clear. Is he a citizen, I don't does he lie yes he does.

The state of Hawaii holds the authentic original birth certificate as that is how most states do it.
I have to ask since you live in Georgia I'm sure they have talked about this on most of the local stations what have they said?

Eric Erickson of Redstate.com fills in at night here on WSB a lot. He basically repeats what I am stating or I repeat what he is saying.
DOA case, no merit or Constitutional standing.

Why is it the only posters here I see using terms like "messiah" for our President are Righties?

Because they made it up.

Correct. This is merely the beginning of a process.

The motion to dismiss was pro forma, as was the denial.

The Judge entered a default judgement. The Georgia Secretary of state will before The Georgia Primary's make a decision whether or not the keep obama off the ballot.

Eric Erickson of Redstate.com fills in at night here on WSB a lot. He basically repeats what I am stating or I repeat what he is saying.
DOA case, no merit or Constitutional standing.

Thats not what the judge thought if he thought it was no merit or Constitutional standing he would have dismissed it then and there. So how about something other than your opinion. I thought you would have given an honest answer I guess not.

The silliness of all this can end up with GA actually taking BHO off the ballot, and the FEC then invalidating the state's electoral votes. Does not the far wing nut right see this, or does it simply will not be told "no" although the issue is not an issue?

It's happen before it can happen again. when it happen the last time it did not effect any vote.

Forum List

Back