Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Before the knuckle draggers over look this I think I will bump it.

This was given under oath

This is a blow-by-blow account from an eye/ear witness to yesterday's court proceedings in GA, at which neither Obama or his lawyer showed up. Writer tells the rest better than I, so.....

Enters into evidence a portion of letter received from attorney showing a renewal form from Obama’s mother for her passport listing Obama’s last name something other than Obama.
State Licensed PI takes the stand.
She was hired to look into Obama’s background and found a Social Security number for him from 1977. Professional opinion given that this number was fraudulent. The number used or attached to Obama in 1977, shows that the true owner of the number was born in the 1890. This shows that the number was originally assigned to someone else who was indeed born in 1890 and should never have been used by Obama.
Same SS number came up with addresses in IL, D.C. and MA.

Barracuda Brigade: Obama Eligibility Court Case, Blow by Blow; Obama/His Attorney a No Show

Last edited:
Before the knuckle daggers over look this I think I will bump it.

This was given under oath

This is a blow-by-blow account from an eye/ear witness to yesterday's court proceedings in GA, at which neither Obama or his lawyer showed up. Writer tells the rest better than I, so.....

Enters into evidence a portion of letter received from attorney showing a renewal form from Obama’s mother for her passport listing Obama’s last name something other than Obama.
State Licensed PI takes the stand.
She was hired to look into Obama’s background and found a Social Security number for him from 1977. Professional opinion given that this number was fraudulent. The number used or attached to Obama in 1977, shows that the true owner of the number was born in the 1890. This shows that the number was originally assigned to someone else who was indeed born in 1890 and should never have been used by Obama.
Same SS number came up with addresses in IL, D.C. and MA.

Barracuda Brigade: Obama Eligibility Court Case, Blow by Blow; Obama/His Attorney a No Show

from your source.....
What will the judge decide? That is yet to be known...

if his decision, according to your source, is yet to be known, it is impossible that a default judgement was issued against Obama.

moron.

One additional note here:
Orly Taitz is a big a BS lawyer out there as there ever was.
This dumb bitch claims that Obama's church has kidnapped gays and built internment camps for "anti Obama dissidents".
She claimed Bin Laden was killed 2 years ago, kept on ice and Obama announced that he was killed recently to take attention away from her and her court cases.
She claims Hugo Chavez runs all the software for US voting machines and that Congress is building a half dozen concentration camps.
She has already paid tens of thousands of court fines here in Georgia as she is crazy and out of control.
No one takes her serious here. Rumor is that she is a good time in between her stops.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......he's OFF the ballot.....'cause he's eligible.

323.png

Only some dumb, fuckin', wannabe-redneck could come-up with that one.

303.gif

It's not saying he's eligible. It's says obama has issues with with his Eligibility. Does that clearify it for you?
What the fuck is "clearify"? Why is it that 9/11 twofers and Obama birfers are uneducated?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

OH now I see your problem you want to know what clarify is. Lack of understanding on your part ain't knuckle dragger?

This dumb bitch claims that Obama's church has kidnapped gays and built internment camps for "anti Obama dissidents".
She claimed Bin Laden was killed 2 years ago, kept on ice and Obama announced that he was killed recently to take attention away from her and her court cases.
She claims Hugo Chavez runs all the software for US voting machines and that Congress is building a half dozen concentration camps.
She has already paid tens of thousands of court fines here in Georgia as she is crazy and out of control.
No one takes her serious here. Rumor is that she is a good time in between her stops.

What does that have to do with testimony in court?

from your source.....
What will the judge decide? That is yet to be known...

if his decision, according to your source, is yet to be known, it is impossible that a default judgement was issued against Obama.

moron.

She and her entire case, witnesses and all, have zero credibility.

What about that SS number that was entered in to evidence? and the passport? Besides she wasn't representing anyone she was a witness wasn't she? so that would be less than correct wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:

but...but... it was all detailed in a birther blog online! it HAS to be accurate!

right?????

It's not saying he's eligible. It's says obama has issues with with his Eligibility. Does that clearify it for you?
What the fuck is "clearify"? Why is it that 9/11 twofers and Obama birfers are uneducated?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

OH now I see your problem Period you want to know what clarify is. Lack of understanding on your part ain't IT, knuckle dragger?
Knuckle dragger? Read what you posted and tell me if that is English. Why are you birfers and twofers so uneducated? Moron.

OH now I see your problem Period you want to know what clarify is. Lack of understanding on your part ain't IT, knuckle dragger?
Knuckle dragger? Read what you posted and tell me if that is English. Why are you birfers and twofers so uneducated? Moron.

That's right knuckle dragger it pretty clear you lack the comprehension skill to under stand. Exactly what is your problem? You don't like this thread move on. contribute to it or shut the fuck up and move on.

That's right knuckle dragger it pretty clear you lack the comprehension skill to under stand. Exactly what is your problem? You don't like this thread move on. contribute to it or shut the fuck up and move on.
knuckle dragger should read knuckle-dragger

under stand should read understand

For someone who is questioning someone else's intelligence, you FAIL at basic grammar.

And you're too scared to take private messages after you neg rep me. Put up or shut up, you fucking birfer. I don't even like Obama but the stupidity of you inbred assholes is very entertaining. Fuck you.:lol::lol:

And you're too scared to take private messages after you neg rep me. Put up or shut up, you fucking birfer. I don't even like Obama but the stupidity of you inbred assholes is very entertaining. Fuck you.:lol::lol:
Nope if you have something to say do it in public why hide it?

OH and by the way I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me nor do I give a damn how you feel about obama. If you're stupid enough to accept what information has been given about obama knock yourself out you can believe it I really don't care. But it's not good enough for a man of me awareness.

Last edited:
Damn, you're slow. I already did, little girl. Shall I repeat it?

Damn, you're slow. I already did, little girl. Shall I repeat it?

Why do you want to communicate in private do you want ask about sucking my dick? If that's the case no you cannot suck my dick.

What about that SS number that was entered in to evidence? and the passport? Besides she wasn't representing anyone she was a witness wasn't she? so that would be less than correct wouldn't you agree?

You asked so listen up.
I am a licensed PI for 30 years, been in the business for 34.
They had to bring in an Ohio PI because no one here in the entire state would testify as Taitz wanted it done.
Was there someone that testified FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION?
No, and I will tell you why. All that PI testified to was what she obtained from credit headers, that is the only place where social security #s are obtained from permissable use. In other words reb, she would be arrested if she obtained it from ANY other source anywhere.
I am sure you understand that.
So what goes on credit headers and who puts it on them? Data entry workers that work for minimum wage and many are outsourced to foreign countries. And the mistakes are massive.
AND many folks make a mistake writing their social security # on many applications and that all gets entered also. CBI, TRW, Equifax all of them and then you have Choicepoint, TLO and URB that batch the data. Almost every permissable DPPA search I do comes back with numerous social security #s attached to an individual and that does not mean adamn thing other than GIGO as we call it.
Garbage in, garbage out as some data entry operator entered the wrong data.
NO WHERE is there any evidence that anyone gave any wrong social security number information fraudulently anywhere.
And if there was do you believe a PI could legally come in, state where they illegally obtained their information and that evidence would be allowed in court?
None of the search data social security # testimony proved anything other than credit reporting agencies, NOT OBAMA, have different #s in their files, obtained from numerous sources and UNKNOWN people.

Forum List

Back