Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Dictator?

Are you crazy?

No one cares if you question the document. It's when you misrepresent the document as something significant that Americans, dem and pub and indpendent, who do not have time for birfers, kick your ass here.
Where are those post short fry?

As long as you behave, you won't have to see them. The second you misbehave, you give yourself the lie. Either way, you are hung out to dry. :lol:

Where are those post joke?

Hi reb..

Just wanna let you know once more this is really fuckin' stupid, no matter what you decide to call me in private.

Cheers.

:)

Hi reb..

Just wanna let you know once more this is really fuckin' stupid, no matter what you decide to call me in private.

Cheers.

Why do I need to talk to you in Private? What I say here I would say in private.. You think it's stupid? I think anyone who accepts the documents obama has provided are stupid. But you can believe what ever you choose to believe. You attack as if it's the end of the world because someone question the dictator? Why is that? Is obama above the law? What would happen if you or I did not show up for court?

Hi reb..

Cheers.

Why do I need to talk to you in Private? What I say here I would say in private.. You think it's stupid? I think anyone who accepts the documents obama has provided are stupid. But you can believe what ever you choose to believe. You attack as if it's the end of the world because someone question the dictator? Why is that? Is obama above the law? What would happen if you or I did not show up for court?

You're a sad, paranoid little moron, reb. :D

Hi reb..

Cheers.

Is that all you can come up with? I think your stupid for accepting bullshit.

Hi reb..

Cheers.

The State of Hawaii has the original, has certified, and this question is over except for birfer crazies like you. Your attitudes are part of the reason Newt plays to your side and is thus wrecking the GOP.

Is that all you can come up with? I think your stupid for accepting bullshit.

GA has to go through the motions to dismiss your BS.

You're a sad, paranoid little moron, reb.

Perhaps.

But there is a method to this madness, however unintended.

Obama’s enemies understand that there are those so weak and feeble-minded that they might actually believe this nonsense.

They also know this is an excellent way to keep the Old Bush Base angry and charged up for November, to make sure they go out and vote ‘against’ Obama.

When is this crazy behavior going to stop?? The right wing knows that they have NOTHING in the presidential election. And I think that is what is motivating this crap. I hope they are not hanging until it happens. It will be a long wait!!!

View attachment 17233

It's called the Constitutional process some think it should be subverted

:cuckoo:

Keeping the Old Bush Base angry and charged up is a doubled edged sword, of course, making the president’s enemies look like ignorant idiots, driving away moderates, independents, and weak democrats needed to defeat Obama, and strengthening the resolve of Obama’s supporters to turn out in large numbers come November.

maybe orly taitz can represent fatfailrebel in his libel slander lawsuit against internetguy#1 and#2.

now orly just needs to find out which court is the correct one and how to file.

OK what ever but the judge just ruled obama is not eligible and the State Attorney General concurs.

Hey Reb. I'm not sure you're clear on what he actually did. A motion has been filed. Motion don't prove guilt / innocence or eligibility / ineligibility. They ask for a hearing where those decisions are made. So the judge in this case can't actually rule Obama eligible or ineligible because there hasn't even been a hearing.
This would be like saying that any company the EPA filed a motion against, was automatically guilty before a hearing or trial ever took place.

So reality? The judge is playing politics. Duh. He's ruled against a motion to dismiss. A higher court will dismiss it - also for political reasons. End of story.

I have corrected that already

too late, vegetable.

if this backfires on the bithers, it's gonna make the entire republican party look more extreme (even if it's democrats that raise the issue). think i'm crazy? just watch.

If it backfires? How could it backfire? OH that's right with Hawaii's cover up. He either was born in Hawaii or he wasn't . With the way he has drug his feet on this issue the more steam it will pick up. I don't know if he was born in Hawaii. Because I know first hand how a Hawaii birth certificate looks like ( the original) nothing he has produced looks like that. And the last document he produced was not from the original.
So now here we are.

do you consider yourself a person who doesn't think obama is qualified, due to his citizenship, to be president?

Hahaha!!!
You're new around here aren't you!!!

Keeping the Old Bush Base angry and charged up is a doubled edged sword, of course, making the president’s enemies look like ignorant idiots, driving away moderates, independents, and weak democrats needed to defeat Obama, and strengthening the resolve of Obama’s supporters to turn out in large numbers come November.

I haven't been part of the bush base since the patriot act.

Hi reb..

Cheers.

The State of Hawaii has the original, has certified, and this question is over except for birfer crazies like you. Your attitudes are part of the reason Newt plays to your side and is thus wrecking the GOP.

Newts is the opposite side of the same obamush coin.

Where are those posts at joke?

Forum List

Back