Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

By the way knuckle dragger I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me nor do I give a damn how you feel about obama. If you're stupid enough to accept what information has been given about obama knock yourself out, you can believe it I really don't care. But it's not good enough for a man of me awareness.

She and her entire case, witnesses and all, have zero credibility.

What about that SS number that was entered in to evidence? and the passport? Besides she wasn't representing anyone she was a witness wasn't she? so that would be less than correct wouldn't you agree?

You asked so listen up.
I am a licensed PI for 30 years, been in the business for 34.
They had to bring in an Ohio PI because no one here in the entire state would testify as Taitz wanted it done.
Was there someone that testified FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION?
No, and I will tell you why. All that PI testified to was what she obtained from credit headers, that is the only place where social security #s are obtained from permissable use. In other words reb, she would be arrested if she obtained it from ANY other source anywhere.
I am sure you understand that.
So what goes on credit headers and who puts it on them? Data entry workers that work for minimum wage and many are outsourced to foreign countries. And the mistakes are massive.
AND many folks make a mistake writing their social security # on many applications and that all gets entered also. CBI, TRW, Equifax all of them and then you have Choicepoint, TLO and URB that batch the data. Almost every permissable DPPA search I do comes back with numerous social security #s attached to an individual and that does not mean adamn thing other than GIGO as we call it.
Garbage in, garbage out as some data entry operator entered the wrong data.
NO WHERE is there any evidence that anyone gave any wrong social security number information fraudulently anywhere.
And if there was do you believe a PI could legally come in, state where they illegally obtained their information and that evidence would be allowed in court?
None of the search data social security # testimony proved anything other than credit reporting agencies, NOT OBAMA, have different #s in their files, obtained from numerous sources and UNKNOWN people.
Thanks I guess the Secretary of State would sift through all that. You keep mentioning Taitz as if it was her case? It wasn't she was a witness. she wasn't representing anyone.

Thanks I guess the Secretary of State would sift through all that. You keep mentioning Taitz as if it was her case? It wasn't she was a witness. she wasn't representing anyone.

From all the articles I have read (including, I think, at least one of the links you provided) yes, Taitz was one of the lawyers presenting a case. There were three mentioned, each presenting their own individual cases, if I remember correctly. Taitz was supposedly asked by the judge, at one point, if she was testifying. She then decided to take the stand in order to continue, eventually leading to the judge stopping her.

What about that SS number that was entered in to evidence? and the passport? Besides she wasn't representing anyone she was a witness wasn't she? so that would be less than correct wouldn't you agree?

You asked so listen up.
They had to bring in an Ohio PI because no one here in the entire state would testify as Taitz wanted it done.
No, and I will tell you why. All that PI testified to was what she obtained from credit headers, that is the only place where social security #s are obtained from permissable use. In other words reb, she would be arrested if she obtained it from ANY other source anywhere.
So what goes on credit headers and who puts it on them? Data entry workers that work for minimum wage and many are outsourced to foreign countries. And the mistakes are massive.
AND many folks make a mistake writing their social security # on many applications and that all gets entered also. CBI, TRW, Equifax all of them and then you have Choicepoint, TLO and URB that batch the data. Almost every permissable DPPA search I do comes back with numerous social security #s attached to an individual and that does not mean adamn thing other than GIGO as we call it.
NO WHERE is there any evidence that anyone gave any wrong social security number information fraudulently anywhere.
And if there was do you believe a PI could legally come in, state where they illegally obtained their information and that evidence would be allowed in court?
None of the search data social security # testimony proved anything other than credit reporting agencies, NOT OBAMA, have different #s in their files, obtained from numerous sources and UNKNOWN people.

Taitz is the damn lawyer that represented the plaintiffs reb.

From all the articles I have read (including, I think, at least one of the links you provided) yes, Taitz was one of the lawyers presenting a case. There were three mentioned, each presenting their own individual cases, if I remember correctly. Taitz was supposedly asked by the judge, at one point, if she was testifying. She then decided to take the stand in order to continue, eventually leading to the judge stopping her.

I stand corrected.

You asked so listen up.

I finally found that part.

By the way knuckle dragger I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me nor do I give a damn how you feel about obama. If you're stupid enough to accept what information has been given about obama knock yourself out, you can believe it I really don't care. But it's not good enough for a man of me awareness.
"Not good enough for a man of me awareness?" You really are fucking stupid! LOL Fuck off, worm. I'm sure your family is embarrassed to be related to you.:lol::lol:

I stand corrected.

you stand a liar.

there goes the grammar again... 'a man of me awareness'. :rofl:

Finally!! Slow, huh?:lol::lol::lol:

Knuckle dragger did I pull your chain? dumb shit, if you can accept the information given by obama fine do so and go with it. I need more than what he has produced. You attack as if it's the end of the world because someone question the dictator? Are you sure you aren't an obama drone? Whats the big deal if I question the document? Why does it offend you?

Last edited:

Knuckle dragger did I pull your chain? Let's dumb shit, if you can accept the information given by obama fine do so and go with it. I need more than what he has produced. You attack as if it's the end of the world because someone question the dictator? Are you sure you aren't an obama drone? Whats the big deal if I question the document? Why does it offend you?

racist, liar. why did mommy let you back out of bed?

and yet another credible source (much more so than bigfuckingracist1775's birfer sites) shows there was NO RULING in the GA case. No ruling, means no decision, means Obama is still OK for the GA ballot as of the hearing.

Ledger-Enquirer.com | 01/26/2012 | Update: Judge weighs arguments in Barack Obama ballot dispute; Orly Taitz involved
A Georgia judge has heard arguments and is considering a complaint that seeks to keep President Barack Obama off the state's ballot.

Obama's local attorney Michael Jablonski boycotted Thursday's hearing in Atlanta. Plaintiff's attorneys urged Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi to hold him and the president in contempt. The judge didn't set a timeline for a ruling.

Knuckle dragger did I pull your chain? dumb shit, if you can accept the information given by obama fine do so and go with it. I need more than what he has produced. You attack as if it's the end of the world because someone question the dictator? Are you sure you aren't an obama drone? Whats the big deal if I question the document? Why does it offend you?

Dictator?

Are you crazy?

No one cares if you question the document. It's when you misrepresent the document as something significant that Americans, dem and pub and indpendent, who do not have time for birfers, kick your ass here.

Dictator?

Are you crazy?

No one cares if you question the document. It's when you misrepresent the document as something significant that Americans, dem and pub and indpendent, who do not have time for birfers, kick your ass here.
Where are those post short fry?

Dictator?

Are you crazy?

I guess mommy forgot to put up the side rails on your bed, huh. :rofl:

Dictator?

Are you crazy?

As long as you behave, you won't have to see them. The second you misbehave, you give yourself the lie. Either way, you are hung out to dry. :lol:

Forum List

Back