Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

All I want from all this is that the Constitutional process be followed. If he has a authentic Hawaii BC he should submit it when asked since his history is not all that clear. Is he a citizen, I don't does he lie yes he does.

He has. In two forms now. It's not the fault of the president that dipshits like you refuse to accept it as valid.

Again, we don't change the law based on your cognitive dissonance.

You know what is really funny? Your idiot lawyers in Georgia introduced his COLB as evidence.

Under the "Full Faith and Credit Clause" of the constitution, they just impeached their legal argument.

Watch those fucking clowns Malahi and Kemp fold like a cheap tent from Sears. If they attempt to pull any bullshit, they will be smacked down by a federal judge so fast it will make their collective racist asses spin.

They chose to turn a portion of the legal process into political circus. I think they honestly expected the President to show up so that they could demean the office of the presidency with birther fools.

Instead, the president and their council wisely told him to "fuck off". As this is an ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING and not an actual trial, he doesn't have the legal power to enforce a subpoena.

They tried to bluff out with a pair of deuces, they got called for it, now they have to show their shitty hands. Meanwhile, the Georgia GOP looks a little more stupid and if they try and pursue this stupidity, a federal judge will simply rule what every sane person in this country already knows: Obama is eligible to be the president.

Then, all the other moronic cases will essentially be through.

So, in other words:

Game-Over-Man-Game-Over.jpg

I don't care how important you think you are. Telling a federal judge to fuck off isn't wise.

The point is Obama has to follow the law like the rest of us....but he doesn't think he has to.

Which merely proves what I've been saying about him all along.

The law has been followed.

Your point is that you can't be told "no, you are wrong, this is over, get over it." But you will.

For some reason some people think obama is above the law.

There’s no evidence anyone claims Obama is ‘above the law.’

We do have ample evidence many of his enemies are ignorant of the law, however.

Don't be so biased yes there is. He was supposed to show up for court did he? Did anyone say he was wrong for doing that?

He has. In two forms now. It's not the fault of the president that dipshits like you refuse to accept it as valid.

Again, we don't change the law based on your cognitive dissonance.

You know what is really funny? Your idiot lawyers in Georgia introduced his COLB as evidence.

Under the "Full Faith and Credit Clause" of the constitution, they just impeached their legal argument.

Watch those fucking clowns Malahi and Kemp fold like a cheap tent from Sears. If they attempt to pull any bullshit, they will be smacked down by a federal judge so fast it will make their collective racist asses spin.

They chose to turn a portion of the legal process into political circus. I think they honestly expected the President to show up so that they could demean the office of the presidency with birther fools.

Instead, the president and their council wisely told him to "fuck off". As this is an ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING and not an actual trial, he doesn't have the legal power to enforce a subpoena.

They tried to bluff out with a pair of deuces, they got called for it, now they have to show their shitty hands. Meanwhile, the Georgia GOP looks a little more stupid and if they try and pursue this stupidity, a federal judge will simply rule what every sane person in this country already knows: Obama is eligible to be the president.

Then, all the other moronic cases will essentially be through.

So, in other words:

Game-Over-Man-Game-Over.jpg

I don't care how important you think you are. Telling a federal judge to fuck off isn't wise.

The point is Obama has to follow the law like the rest of us....but he doesn't think he has to.

Your point is that you can't be told "no, you are wrong, this is over, get over it." But you will.

He didn't how up for court. Would you be allowed to do that?

go to hell you are the one that lacks understanding on this issue.

Uh no..... That would be you and your continued (and proven) misstatements on this thread.

The judge entered a default judgement

No he didn't. Again, legal recommendations are matters of public record. So produce it. Not even that clown Orly Taitz has claimed that she got a "default" judgement. You have created a fantasy based off of a second hand account of someone who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

The Georgia Secretary of state has the final say in this matter do you understand that? If you don't I don't give a damn go to hell.

I understood it before you knew WTF you were talking about. I believe I referenced it when you were still lost in the woods about what happened on Thursday.

BTW, the SOS does not have "final" say on the matter. If he pulls some shit, he'll get his sorry ass smacked by a federal judge.

It would almost be worth it just to watch you losers cry about it.

It's an administrative hearing. Not exactly "court".

You keep screwing up the little details and then wonder why the larger picture eludes you.

You keep screwing up the little details and then wonder why the larger picture eludes you.

Even when warned by the Georgia Secretary of state that not showing up was at his own peril?

yes. he wasn't needed and there would have been no reason for him to be here.

no one takes this seriously because it's a joke. you shouldn't either. and no judge would make the president of the united states show up in court for a joke.

and for the record, governmental figures are named parties in law suits all the time. they don't go to court either.

go to hell you are the one that lacks understanding on this issue.

Uh no..... That would be you and your continued (and proven) misstatements on this thread.

The judge entered a default judgement

No he didn't. Again, legal recommendations are matters of public record. So produce it. Not even that clown Orly Taitz has claimed that she got a "default" judgement. You have created a fantasy based off of a second hand account of someone who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

The Georgia Secretary of state has the final say in this matter do you understand that? If you don't I don't give a damn go to hell.

I understood it before you knew WTF you were talking about. I believe I referenced it when you were still lost in the woods about what happened on Thursday.

BTW, the SOS does not have "final" say on the matter. If he pulls some shit, he'll get his sorry ass smacked by a federal judge.

It would almost be worth it just to watch you losers cry about it.

No he didn't.

Yes he did go to hell, that's why it's not in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state. Also the Secretary of state. said he would make a final decision before the Georgia primary in March. So go to hell you can stand there and stomp your feet and he repeating the same old shit all you want to. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.

no one takes this seriously because it's a joke. you shouldn't either. and no judge would make the president of the united states show up in court for a joke.

No President should have to do something like this anyway. Once he actually showed up wingnuts all over the country would be filing shit like this in other states expecting him to show up like he's got nothing better to do.

Even when warned by the Georgia Secretary of state that not showing up was at his own peril?

the georgia secretary of state has no authority to order anyone to court...

However he will be deciding if obama is to show up on the ballot which that explains what would happen if he did not show up. "that not showing up was at his own peril?"

No President should have to do something like this anyway. Once he actually showed up wingnuts all over the country would be filing shit like this in other states expecting him to show up like he's got nothing better to do.

So we no longer need to show up to court?

and for the record, governmental figures are named parties in law suits all the time. they don't go to court either.

But they do have representation don't they?

So we no longer need to show up to court?

again, there was no reason for him to show up.

and, frankly, how many times to the idiots have to be told there's no there there?

Forum List

Back