Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

OK but now if obama is to be allowed on the ballot will be in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state

who is NOT going to go down in history as one of the truly deluded...not for this political cause.

good luck with life
:cool:
No what he will do I suspect is take the finding submitted in court and make his decision. Is that fair enough?

OK but now if obama is to be allowed on the ballot will be in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state

who is NOT going to go down in history as one of the truly deluded...not for this political cause.

good luck with life
No what he will do I suspect is take the finding submitted in court and make his decision. Is that fair enough?

People who keep at this "Obama isn't a real citizen" game should be lobotomized for their own well being.

:cuckoo:

any serious consideration to this stuff is mental illness. The poor politician is just trying to get out of the line of fire of the whack-o-doodles who keep chasing this dog

good luck with life

People who keep at this "Obama isn't a real citizen" game should be lobotomized for their own well being.

any serious consideration to this stuff is mental illness. The poor politician is just trying to get out of the line of fire of the whack-o-doodles who keep chasing this dog

It's all in the hands of one man now.

It's all in the hands of one man now.

nope. if anything is done it is in the courts.

Some cold water on overheated birther-mania | Jay Bookman

According to the birther movement, Malihi told their lawyers during pre-hearing conference that he would enter a “default judgment” against Obama for refusing to appear and for refusing to even send lawyers to participate in the hearing, and that he would in fact recommend Obama’s removal.

I think that’s highly dubious. I know you will be shocked to hear this, but Orly Taitz and others have a record of claiming important legal victories that turn out to be inglorious defeats. Among other things, it keeps the contributions flowing in. Nothing presented in the absurdist comedy of that courtroom yesterday would justify barring a sitting president of the United States from the Georgia ballot. It was a farce. The birthers’ only chance is a recommendation from Malihi based not on their “evidence,” but on the refusal of the Obama camp to put up a defense against it.

Until I sat in that courtroom yesterday, I wasn’t sure why the Obama legal team had chosen not to appear. But in hindsight, they were right. Showing up to refute the nonsense presented would have given the birther arguments a dignity they do not deserve. You cannot refute air and sheer fantasy. How many times can an opposing lawyer say, in so many words, “Your honor, this is just really and truly stupid”?

At any rate, the final decision is Kemp’s. Regardless of what Malihi recommends, Kemp does not want to become the Republican secretary of state who ruled Barack Obama off the ballot in Georgia. Becoming a birther hero would not begin to compensate for the lasting infamy such a step would bring him, especially because such a ruling would be challenged in state or federal court and almost immediately overturned on any number of reasons. Kemp would then look like a fool and put an end to any further political ambitions he might have. I doubt that’s the course he will choose to take.

Why do I need to talk to you in Private? What I say here I would say in private.. You think it's stupid? I think anyone who accepts the documents obama has provided are stupid. But you can believe what ever you choose to believe. You attack as if it's the end of the world because someone question the dictator? Why is that? Is obama above the law? What would happen if you or I did not show up for court?

You're a sad, paranoid little moron, reb. :D

Is that all you can come up with? I think your stupid for accepting bullshit.
It's spelled "you're". Why are birfers and twofers so uneducated?:cuckoo:

go to hell you are the one that lacks understanding on this issue.

The judge entered a default judgement
The Georgia Secretary of state has the final say in this matter do you understand that? If you don't I don't give a damn go to hell.

Here, let me provide some links showing that there was no default judgement :

Eligibility Judge Considered 'Default Judgement' Against Obama | America's Conservative News
How's conservativeamericanonline for you?

Obama could easily have lost Georgia eligibility case by

At home at RIVERBEND on the beautiful Clyde

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Kennesaw News

If you'll notice, in every case there are phrases such as 'could issue a default ruling' or 'will render a decision'. In other words, NO JUDGEMENT RENDERED YET.

Once again, the only evidence you have provided that a default judgement was rendered is a second-hand account from a birther supposedly having access to what was said in the judge's chambers.

You have consistently provided false and misleading statements here bigreb. Perhaps you should consider checking your facts before you spout off about what you think happened at the hearing.

Yes that's what the judge did he entered a Default Judgement and submitted the findings to the Georgia Secretary of state who will make the final decision

Let me try again. Every news article, every link provided, says that a judgement was NOT made yet. The only thing saying that he entered a default judgement is a supposed statement from Dean Haskins, based on his supposedly being privy to what was discussed in the judge's chambers.

Some cold water on overheated birther-mania | Jay Bookman

According to the birther movement, Malihi told their lawyers during pre-hearing conference that he would enter a “default judgment” against Obama for refusing to appear and for refusing to even send lawyers to participate in the hearing, and that he would in fact recommend Obama’s removal.

I think that’s highly dubious. I know you will be shocked to hear this, but Orly Taitz and others have a record of claiming important legal victories that turn out to be inglorious defeats. Among other things, it keeps the contributions flowing in. Nothing presented in the absurdist comedy of that courtroom yesterday would justify barring a sitting president of the United States from the Georgia ballot. It was a farce. The birthers’ only chance is a recommendation from Malihi based not on their “evidence,” but on the refusal of the Obama camp to put up a defense against it.

Until I sat in that courtroom yesterday, I wasn’t sure why the Obama legal team had chosen not to appear. But in hindsight, they were right. Showing up to refute the nonsense presented would have given the birther arguments a dignity they do not deserve. You cannot refute air and sheer fantasy. How many times can an opposing lawyer say, in so many words, “Your honor, this is just really and truly stupid”?

At any rate, the final decision is Kemp’s. Regardless of what Malihi recommends, Kemp does not want to become the Republican secretary of state who ruled Barack Obama off the ballot in Georgia. Becoming a birther hero would not begin to compensate for the lasting infamy such a step would bring him, especially because such a ruling would be challenged in state or federal court and almost immediately overturned on any number of reasons. Kemp would then look like a fool and put an end to any further political ambitions he might have. I doubt that’s the course he will choose to take.
The Secretary of state will decide before march the 6. Will you be OK with his decision? I will.

Here, let me provide some links showing that there was no default judgement :

Eligibility Judge Considered 'Default Judgement' Against Obama | America's Conservative News
How's conservativeamericanonline for you?

Obama could easily have lost Georgia eligibility case by

At home at RIVERBEND on the beautiful Clyde

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Kennesaw News

If you'll notice, in every case there are phrases such as 'could issue a default ruling' or 'will render a decision'. In other words, NO JUDGEMENT RENDERED YET.

Once again, the only evidence you have provided that a default judgement was rendered is a second-hand account from a birther supposedly having access to what was said in the judge's chambers.

You have consistently provided false and misleading statements here bigreb. Perhaps you should consider checking your facts before you spout off about what you think happened at the hearing.

Yes that's what the judge did he entered a Default Judgement and submitted the findings to the Georgia Secretary of state who will make the final decision

Let me try again. Every news article, every link provided, says that a judgement was NOT made yet. The only thing saying that he entered a default judgement is a supposed statement from Dean Haskins, based on his supposedly being privy to what was discussed in the judge's chambers.
NO you don't read this slowly
Actually he was reported being in the court room will the judge would make that call.
The Georgia Secretary of state will make a decision by march the 6th. Will you be OK with his decision? I will./

Last edited:
I negged bigreb for lying. He negged me back, which is his right, then turned off the PM function.

Not only did he lie, he is also a coward.

However, note above, he is trying to say the SoS of GA will make the call. That's only as true as the courts will allow the SoS's call to stand.

Actually he was reported being in the court room will the judge would make that call.
The Georgia Secretary of state will make a decision by march the 6th. Will you be OK with his decision? I will./

Show us any evidence, other than this supposed statement from Haskins, that the judge made a decision on the day of the hearing, or even yesterday. Please, I'm sure many of us would like to see your evidence. Personally, I've been through quite a few different sources, blogs and news sites, all of which have said no decision was made (other than two birther blogs which sited the statement from Haskins). So go ahead bigreb, show us all that you aren't full of crap. Dazzle us with your insider knowledge. Amaze us with your sources that show all the news reports have been in error and the judge really did render a default judgement as you continuously claim.

As far as being ok with the SoS's decision, I can't know until he makes it.

I negged bigreb for lying. He negged me back, which is his right, then turned off the PM function.

Not only did he lie, he is also a coward.

However, note above, he is trying to say the SoS of GA will make the call. That's only as true as the courts will allow the SoS's call to stand.

Don't neg me because you lied and turn around and say I lied when I didn't
Whining?

You lied, bigrebnc. The judge did not grant a default judgement. To keep insisting, in the face of all the objective counter evidence, is to lie.

Show us any evidence, other than this supposed statement from Haskins, that the judge made a decision on the day of the hearing, or even yesterday. Please, I'm sure many of us would like to see your evidence. Personally, I've been through quite a few different sources, blogs and news sites, all of which have said no decision was made (other than two birther blogs which sited the statement from Haskins). So go ahead bigreb, show us all that you aren't full of crap. Dazzle us with your insider knowledge. Amaze us with your sources that show all the news reports have been in error and the judge really did render a default judgement as you continuously claim.

As far as being ok with the SoS's decision, I can't know until he makes it.

Secretary of State Brian P. Kemp said he will listen carefully to both sides and decide which is the best decision. Reported by Atlanta's 11Alive News.

Georgia Court hears evidence in Obama eligibility hearing today! - Atlanta News You Can Use | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back