Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Yes he did go to hell, that's why it's not in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state. Also the Secretary of state. said he would make a final decision before the Georgia primary in March. So go to hell you can stand there and stomp your feet and he repeating the same old shit all you want to. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.
Yes, you’ve demonstrated the facts make no difference to you, you’ll keep this pathetic fantasy alive regardless.

No President should have to do something like this anyway. Once he actually showed up wingnuts all over the country would be filing shit like this in other states expecting him to show up like he's got nothing better to do.

So we no longer need to show up to court?

again, there was no reason for him to show up.

and, frankly, how many times to the idiots have to be told there's no there there?

No representation.

Yes he did go to hell, that's why it's not in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state. Also the Secretary of state. said he would make a final decision before the Georgia primary in March. So go to hell you can stand there and stomp your feet and he repeating the same old shit all you want to. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.
Yes, you’ve demonstrated the facts make no difference to you, you’ll keep this pathetic fantasy alive regardless.

What your facts? bullshit. Who has the final say of who is and is not allowed on a ballot according the Georgia?

yes. he wasn't needed and there would have been no reason for him to be here.

no one takes this seriously because it's a joke. you shouldn't either. and no judge would make the president of the united states show up in court for a joke.

No President should have to do something like this anyway. Once he actually showed up wingnuts all over the country would be filing shit like this in other states expecting him to show up like he's got nothing better to do.

So we no longer need to show up to court?

Piss off, I know you know what I mean.

Yes he did go to hell, that's why it's not in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state.

Then it's a matter of public record and you should be able to produce it for us. It's basically that simple.

Also the Secretary of state. said he would make a final decision before the Georgia primary in March.

He deludes himself if he thinks he's going to have final say on the matter of a presidential election.

You know what is hilarious? You bitch about following the "constitution" an are woefully ignorant of the "Supremacy Clause" and the "Full Faith and Credit Clause".

So go to hell you can stand there and stomp your feet and he repeating the same old shit all you want to. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.[/QUOTE]

Yes he did go to hell, that's why it's not in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state.

Then it's a matter of public record and you should be able to produce it for us. It's basically that simple.

Also the Secretary of state. said he would make a final decision before the Georgia primary in March.

He deludes himself if he thinks he's going to have final say on the matter of a presidential election.

You know what is hilarious? You bitch about following the "constitution" an are woefully ignorant of the "Supremacy Clause" and the "Full Faith and Credit Clause".

So go to hell you can stand there and stomp your feet and he repeating the same old shit all you want to. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.

Secretary of State Brian P. Kemp said he will listen carefully to both sides and decide which is the best decision. Reported by Atlanta's 11Alive News.

Georgia Court hears evidence in Obama eligibility hearing today! - Atlanta News You Can Use | Examiner.com

He's in charge of the ballots in Georgia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_01_s5caHo]Georgia 2012 Presidential Primary Date Announcement - YouTube[/ame]

So go to hell you can stand there and stomp your feet and he repeating the same old shit all you want to. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.

Secretary of State Brian P. Kemp said he will listen carefully to both sides and decide which is the best decision. Reported by Atlanta's 11Alive News.

Georgia Court hears evidence in Obama eligibility hearing today! - Atlanta News You Can Use | Examiner.com

So you are posting a link from before the administrative hearing to demonstrate that the judge has made a recommendation based on the hearing?

How long have you been huffing paint?

And the Governor is in charge of the state.

Neither of those positions give them carte blanche to violate the constitution.

Forbidden an American citizen to run for president prefaced on bullshit does just that.

If you are so clueless as to get this, I'll offer you a historical example: The South and Civil Rights.
The governor may be in charge of the state but that does not change the fact that the Secretary of state is in charge of who will be on the ballot.

The FEC will toss out Georgia electors is going to be the ultimate irony to the birfers.

They will deny 15 electoral votes to the most likely winner in Georgia, the Republican candidate.

So you are posting a link from before the administrative hearing to demonstrate that the judge has made a recommendation based on the hearing?

How long have you been huffing paint?

No what I posted was what you asked for.
To show that the final say is in the hands of the Secretary of State

Somewhere in this thread I made the correction it's not the judge that has the final say he did hand down a decision default judgement but it is the Georgia Secretary of state that has the final say on this issue.

No he didn't.

Here, I'll prove it: Supply a pdf link to the "recommendation".

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this issue, do you?
go to hell you are the one that lacks understanding on this issue.

The judge entered a default judgement
The Georgia Secretary of state has the final say in this matter do you understand that? If you don't I don't give a damn go to hell.

Here, let me provide some links showing that there was no default judgement :

Eligibility Judge Considered 'Default Judgement' Against Obama | America's Conservative News
How's conservativeamericanonline for you?

Obama could easily have lost Georgia eligibility case by

At home at RIVERBEND on the beautiful Clyde

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Kennesaw News

If you'll notice, in every case there are phrases such as 'could issue a default ruling' or 'will render a decision'. In other words, NO JUDGEMENT RENDERED YET.

Once again, the only evidence you have provided that a default judgement was rendered is a second-hand account from a birther supposedly having access to what was said in the judge's chambers.

You have consistently provided false and misleading statements here bigreb. Perhaps you should consider checking your facts before you spout off about what you think happened at the hearing.

No he didn't.

Here, I'll prove it: Supply a pdf link to the "recommendation".

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this issue, do you?
go to hell you are the one that lacks understanding on this issue.

The judge entered a default judgement
The Georgia Secretary of state has the final say in this matter do you understand that? If you don't I don't give a damn go to hell.

Here, let me provide some links showing that there was no default judgement :

Eligibility Judge Considered 'Default Judgement' Against Obama | America's Conservative News
How's conservativeamericanonline for you?

Obama could easily have lost Georgia eligibility case by

At home at RIVERBEND on the beautiful Clyde

Judge hears argument to oust Obama from Georgia ballot | News | Kennesaw News

If you'll notice, in every case there are phrases such as 'could issue a default ruling' or 'will render a decision'. In other words, NO JUDGEMENT RENDERED YET.

Once again, the only evidence you have provided that a default judgement was rendered is a second-hand account from a birther supposedly having access to what was said in the judge's chambers.

You have consistently provided false and misleading statements here bigreb. Perhaps you should consider checking your facts before you spout off about what you think happened at the hearing.

Yes that's what the judge did he entered a Default Judgement and submitted the findings to the Georgia Secretary of state who will make the final decision

just a few quotes from n article...

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Judge Malihi was forced to cut her off during her closing arguments, when she attempted to serve as both lawyer and witness.

In the end, no groundbreaking arguments, testimony or evidence were presented at Thursday's hearing, perhaps a testament to the tired nature of these challenges. Taitz is one of the most seasoned veterans of the birther movement, and the fact that she was even granted a hearing came as her first "victory." She was fined $20,000 last year by a Georgia judge for filing frivolous lawsuits of the same nature.

gawd, these pathetic excuses for human beings just don't get it.

:(

just a few quotes from n article...

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Judge Malihi was forced to cut her off during her closing arguments, when she attempted to serve as both lawyer and witness.

In the end, no groundbreaking arguments, testimony or evidence were presented at Thursday's hearing, perhaps a testament to the tired nature of these challenges. Taitz is one of the most seasoned veterans of the birther movement, and the fact that she was even granted a hearing came as her first "victory." She was fined $20,000 last year by a Georgia judge for filing frivolous lawsuits of the same nature.

gawd, these pathetic excuses for human beings just don't get it.

:(

OK but now if obama is to be allowed on the ballot will be in the hands of the Georgia Secretary of state

Forum List

Back