Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

You lied, bigrebnc. The judge did not grant a default judgement. To keep insisting, in the face of all the objective counter evidence, is to lie.

No fuck I did not.
By the way speaking of lying where are those god damn post you claim you have of mine where I attacked a person because of their race. Post them now or admit you are a lying sack of dog shit.
Either you have them or you don't if you don't then you are a lying hypocrite .

NO you don't read this slowly
Actually he was reported being in the court room will the judge would make that call.
The Georgia Secretary of state will make a decision by march the 6th. Will you be OK with his decision? I will./

Show us any evidence, other than this supposed statement from Haskins, that the judge made a decision on the day of the hearing, or even yesterday. Please, I'm sure many of us would like to see your evidence. Personally, I've been through quite a few different sources, blogs and news sites, all of which have said no decision was made (other than two birther blogs which sited the statement from Haskins). So go ahead bigreb, show us all that you aren't full of crap. Dazzle us with your insider knowledge. Amaze us with your sources that show all the news reports have been in error and the judge really did render a default judgement as you continuously claim.

As far as being ok with the SoS's decision, I can't know until he makes it.

Secretary of State Brian P. Kemp said he will listen carefully to both sides and decide which is the best decision. Reported by Atlanta's 11Alive News.

Georgia Court hears evidence in Obama eligibility hearing today! - Atlanta News You Can Use | Examiner.com

Nothing in your link claims the judge made any decision. Try again!

You lied, bigrebnc. The judge did not grant a default judgement. To keep insisting, in the face of all the objective counter evidence, is to lie.

No fuck I did not.
By the way speaking of lying where are those god damn post you claim you have of mine where I attacked a person because of their race. Post them now or admit you are a lying sack of dog shit.
Either you have them or you don't if you don't then you are a lying hypocrite .

You act out as a racist ever again, and you will see them.

Keep lying, keep getting negged.

Fuck the neg shit.

I will just say this.

There is NO chance in the freakin' UNIVERSE that the President will be "off" the Georgia ballot come election day.

He will be on the ballot of EVERY single State and territory in the Union. Period.

Show us any evidence, other than this supposed statement from Haskins, that the judge made a decision on the day of the hearing, or even yesterday. Please, I'm sure many of us would like to see your evidence. Personally, I've been through quite a few different sources, blogs and news sites, all of which have said no decision was made (other than two birther blogs which sited the statement from Haskins). So go ahead bigreb, show us all that you aren't full of crap. Dazzle us with your insider knowledge. Amaze us with your sources that show all the news reports have been in error and the judge really did render a default judgement as you continuously claim.

Secretary of State Brian P. Kemp said he will listen carefully to both sides and decide which is the best decision. Reported by Atlanta's 11Alive News.

Georgia Court hears evidence in Obama eligibility hearing today! - Atlanta News You Can Use | Examiner.com

Report by Carl Swensson, one of the plaintiffs
To all my friends in battle,

The Judge pulled the lawyers for the three cases into chambers before it all began and advised them that he would be issuing a default judgment in our favor, since the Defense council failed to show, and wanted to end it there. We argued that all the evidence needed to be entered in to record so the Judge allowed for a speedy hearing where all evidence was entered into the court record. What that means is this… Any appeal, if one is even possible, would be based on the evidence provided by the lawyers in each case. ….. ……

Now we’re merely awaiting the publishing of this Judge’s ruling which, as previously stated, will be a Default Judgment.

OK it hasn't been published yet according to this source. it just hasn't been published

And here is a source that might be more to your liking but still it may not.

Under state law, Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi’s job was to gather the evidence in the case through the hearing process and then issue a recommendation on whether Barack Obama’s name should remain on the Georgia ballot. His role in the process was to serve as a fact-finder rather than final arbiter.

According to the birther movement, Malihi told their lawyers during pre-hearing conference that he would enter a “default judgment” against Obama for refusing to appear and for refusing to even send lawyers to participate in the hearing, and that he would in fact recommend Obama’s removal.

Some cold water on overheated birther-mania | Jay Bookman

Now will you be satisfied with the decision of the Secretary of State? I will what ever he decides it's done as far I am concerned.

Fuck the neg shit.

I will just say this.

There is NO chance in the freakin' UNIVERSE that the President will be "off" the Georgia ballot come election day.

He will be on the ballot of EVERY single State and territory in the Union. Period.

It has happened once before.

speaking of lies where are those post of mine you say you have?
And no I did not lie.

speaking of lies where are those post of mine you say you have?
And no I did not lie.

You have been answered and put down.

Now, do you admit you lied about the judgement?

Where are those post liar. You are accusing me of doing what you have been doing
Thats called projecting isn't it?

According to the birther movement, Malihi told their lawyers during pre-hearing conference that he would enter a “default judgment” against Obama for refusing to appear and for refusing to even send lawyers to participate in the hearing, and that he would in fact recommend Obama’s removal.

I think that’s highly dubious. I know you will be shocked to hear this, but Orly Taitz and others have a record of claiming important legal victories that turn out to be inglorious defeats. Among other things, it keeps the contributions flowing in. Nothing presented in the absurdist comedy of that courtroom yesterday would justify barring a sitting president of the United States from the Georgia ballot. It was a farce. The birthers’ only chance is a recommendation from Malihi based not on their “evidence,” but on the refusal of the Obama camp to put up a defense against it.

At any rate, the final decision is Kemp’s. Regardless of what Malihi recommends, Kemp does not want to become the Republican secretary of state who ruled Barack Obama off the ballot in Georgia. Becoming a birther hero would not begin to compensate for the lasting infamy such a step would bring him, especially because such a ruling would be challenged in state or federal court and almost immediately overturned on any number of reasons. Kemp would then look like a fool and put an end to any further political ambitions he might have. I doubt that’s the course he will choose to take.
The Secretary of state will decide before march the 6. Will you be OK with his decision? I will.

Sure. Because I know that if he makes the wrong decision, he will be corrected by a federal court.

Basically, I can't lose and you are bound to lose.

So, yeah, I am pretty happy with things right now.

The Secretary of state will decide before march the 6. Will you be OK with his decision? I will.

Sure. Because I know that if he makes the wrong decision, he will be corrected by a federal court.

So, yeah, I am pretty happy with things right now.

So if he's says obama is off the ballot the federal courts will hold up the election process and then it gets appealed. So what you are agreeing to depriving people the right to vote.

I am not going to lose a thing I will accept the Secretary of sate decision. And it will be done as far as I am concerned. All I wanted was someone other than the democratic state of Hawaii to exam the said documents if they do exist.

bigreb almost always is a fail here.

This thread is no different.

Stop lying jake stop accusing me of lying and produce those damn post you said you had saved that I was supposed to have made.

So if he's says obama is off the ballot the federal courts will hold up the election process and then it gets appealed. So what you are agreeing to depriving people the right to vote.

LMAO. Oh, I am trying to pervert the electoral process? That's rich. Let me lay something heavy on you; the state of Georgia, constitutionally, doesn't have the ability to say Obama is not a natural born citizen.

I am not going to lose a thing I will accept the Secretary of sate decision. And it will be done as far as I am concerned. All I wanted was someone other than the democratic state of Hawaii to exam the said documents if they do exist.

This is where you display your dipshitism: under the full faith and credit clause, one state does not get to question another state's process for determining/certifying live birth. Georgia can no more declare Hawaii's COLB illegitimate than Hawaii can write laws that pertain to Georgia.

What is ironic about this is you would lecture us on constitutional issues and fail to grasp the most basic issues.

Then again, be honest, this isn't about the constitution at all, is it?

Last edited:

LMAO. Oh, I am trying to pervert the electoral process? That's rich. Let me lay something heavy on you; the state of Georgia, constitutionally, doesn't have the ability to say Obama is not a natural born citizen.

This is where you display your dipshitism: under the full faith and credit clause, one state does not get to question another state's process for determining/certifying live birth. Georgia can no more declare Hawaii's COLB illegitimate than Hawaii can write laws that pertain to Georgia.

What is ironic about this is you would lecture us on constitutional issues and fail to grasp the most basic issues.

he's a racist, lying prick. What do you expect?

NO you don't read this slowly
Actually he was reported being in the court room will the judge would make that call.
The Georgia Secretary of state will make a decision by march the 6th. Will you be OK with his decision? I will./

nothing in there says a default judgement was entered by the judge, dipshit. You just proved yourself a lair...AGAIN.

LMAO. Oh, I am trying to pervert the electoral process?

Are you really sticking by this? Did I say you were? I said you would be supporting it, I did not say you were doing it.

I do not like what it is you are insinuating here. If you don't know that answer by now you'll just live in that racist baiting dream world of your's.

However each state has there own electoral rules and standards also part of the constitutional process. And if that was a viable reason the judge would have drop the case. And come to think of it I don't recall any judges dropping any of the cases for that reason.

Report by Carl Swensson, one of the plaintiffs
To all my friends in battle,

The Judge pulled the lawyers for the three cases into chambers before it all began and advised them that he would be issuing a default judgment in our favor, since the Defense council failed to show, and wanted to end it there. We argued that all the evidence needed to be entered in to record so the Judge allowed for a speedy hearing where all evidence was entered into the court record. What that means is this… Any appeal, if one is even possible, would be based on the evidence provided by the lawyers in each case. ….. ……

Now we’re merely awaiting the publishing of this Judge’s ruling which, as previously stated, will be a Default Judgment.

OK it hasn't been published yet according to this source. it just hasn't been published

And here is a source that might be more to your liking but still it may not.

Under state law, Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi’s job was to gather the evidence in the case through the hearing process and then issue a recommendation on whether Barack Obama’s name should remain on the Georgia ballot. His role in the process was to serve as a fact-finder rather than final arbiter.

Now will you be satisfied with the decision of the Secretary of State? I will what ever he decides it's done as far I am concerned.

You apparently do not realize that the default judgement would have PREVENTED an actual hearing, thus PREVENTING the information the plaintiffs wanted on the record from even being heard. SO, they argued against the default judgement and the judge held the hearing.

How fucking stupid are you, anyway? I mean really? How stupid?

Last edited:
Still waiting on those post you say I made joke you lying sack of dog shit.

Forum List

Back