Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

You are acting the racist by denying your past.

Clear your heart, clear you soul, and you can become whole.

The whole "birth" issue is a constitutional one. Everybody knows there is no longer any such thing as a "U.S. Constitution" so kick back. As The Great Chinese philosopher once said:

"When rape is inevitable relax and enjoy it."

However each state has there own electoral rules and standards also part of the constitutional process. And if that was a viable reason the judge would have drop the case. And come to think of it I don't recall any judges dropping any of the cases for that reason.

Each state has their own electoral rules, but they have to follow the constitution. Something that keeps going over your head.

You are acting the racist by denying your past.

Clear your heart, clear you soul, and you can become whole.

Don't give me moral advise you lying piece of dog shit if you want to give something give up those post you say you have saved that you have accused me of making.

However each state has there own electoral rules and standards also part of the constitutional process. And if that was a viable reason the judge would have drop the case. And come to think of it I don't recall any judges dropping any of the cases for that reason.

Each state has their own electoral rules, but they have to follow the constitution. Something that keeps going over your head.

OK but why hasn't any of the judges that have dropped this case before used that as a reason? I mean if they would have used that as a reason it would have ended the birth certificate issue all together.

OK but why hasn't any of the judges that have dropped this case before used that as a reason? I mean if they would have used that as a reason it would have ended the birth certificate issue all together.

Are you fucking serious? The denial of the motion to quash was the first legal victory Taitz has had. This hearing was the exception and not the rule...

Forum List

Back