Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Jake where are those post you claim I have made that I attacked someone because of thier race?

You are doing the fascist attack of saying I said something I did not say.

I said you made racist statements, not that you attacked someone about their race.

Either you are lying or are still having problems with English. Is it your native language?

You called me a racist where are those post where I attacked someone because of their race? Post them or shut the fuck up.

You have posted racist statements in the past.

Only you know if you have jumped somebody because of their race.

I hope you have not fallen that low.

You have posted racist statements in the past.

Only you know if you have jumped somebody because of their race.

I hope you have not fallen that low.

You have called me a racist I want to see those post where I attacked someone because of their race.

The goal post has always been set.

You are the one who is doing that and being told "no goal" by those good Americans who know the Constitution and the law.

The act if it has not been repeal is still law of the land and has defined what a natural born citizen is. So if anyone is moving the goal post it is the defenders of obama.

the only one moving the goalposts in this thread is bugfuckingracist1775. He started out with a lie of a thread title, and has now dropped that argument in favor of the 'natural born or not' argument.

What a moron.

I wonder why that moron Pale Retard hasnt posted here yet.That guy is a racist who hates blacks.All he ever talks about it Obama and his eligibility and how he lied to the american people and does not uphold the constituiton.Yet every president we have had since the past 45 years all lied to the american people constantly and committed crimes against them as well and never upheld the constituiton either but Pale Retard could care less about that.its only not okay if a black president does it.He makes me sick with his racist hated towards blacks.He should be banned.

Last edited:
The act if it has not been repeal is still law of the land and has defined what a natural born citizen is. So if anyone is moving the goal post it is the defenders of obama.

the only one moving the goalposts in this thread is bugfuckingracist1775. He started out with a lie of a thread title, and has now dropped that argument in favor of the 'natural born or not' argument.

What a moron.

I wonder why that moron Pale Retard hasnt posted here yet.That guy is a racist who hates blacks.All he ever talks about it Obama and his eligibility and how he lied to the american people and does not uphold the constituiton.Yet every president we have had since the past 45 years all lied to the american people constantly and committed crimes against them as well and never upheld the constituiton either but Pale Retard could care less about that.its only not okay if a black president does it.He makes me sick with his racist hated towards blacks.He should be banned.

I look at your moniker and wonder what in the hell are you thinking? As for Pale Rider I haven't seen any racist post made by him.

What a moron.

I look at your moniker and wonder what in the hell are you thinking? As for Pale Rider I haven't seen any racist post made by him.

yeah he has an obsession over Obama whining about how he lied to the american people and does not uphold the constituion yet thats what all the presidents from the past 45 years have done yet he NEVER mentions that little tidbit or cares about how they did the same thing.yep no racism there.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

yeah he has an obsession over Obama whining about how he lied to the american people and does not uphold the constituion yet thats what all the presidents from the past 45 years have done yet he NEVER mentions that little tidbit or cares about how they did the same thing.yep no racism there.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

To repeatedly say obama has lied is not an obsession it's the truth. OK sport I'm done with you.

bigreb has repeatedly lied on the board. Hey, reb, you are the Obama of the Board!

You just made another one on the other site.

bigreb, you aren't fooling anyone.

You had the opportunity to change, but a racist can't do that, can you?

Sad.

Sad.

Where are the god damn post where I attacked someone because oif their god damn race you fucking piece of shit.

Sad.

Where are the god damn post where I attacked someone because oif their god damn race you fucking piece of shit.

You have made racists posts here and on the other thread, just a few minutes ago.

What is wrong with you?

I have concluded that bigreb does not understand the condition of what makes a racist.

Sux for you to be a racist, but until you confess, repent, and do it no more, you are still a racist.

What a moron.

PR is one of the more disgusting racists on the board.

Forum List

Back