Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Each state has their own electoral rules, but they have to follow the constitution. Something that keeps going over your head.

OK but why hasn't any of the judges that have dropped this case before used that as a reason? I mean if they would have used that as a reason it would have ended the birth certificate issue all together.

Are you fucking serious? The denial of the motion to quash was the first legal victory Taitz has had. This hearing was the exception and not the rule...

Please keep on track you are just the least little bit showing the twist out stance.
Why hasn't one judge used the full faith and credit clause as a reason to dismiss the case? Not one has. If one judge would have used the full faith and credit clause as a reason this issue would have been dead long ago. Maybe because it has no standing? The judge is doing his job by allowing citizens to present their case, something no other judges have done. As I have stated I will accept the decision made by the Georgia Secretary of state and this issue will been done and over for me, my question to you is will you accept it?

Last edited:
The Judge's ruling goes to the Secretary of State anyway and there is an out for him even without it.
Kemp is a Republican but he will not take Obama off of the ballot anyway.

seems like birthers are just trying to protect the rights of th democrats and liberals and the middle class.

the issue will probably just die away, it has before....

I think the may have sited this as cause.

FirstCongress-NaturalBornDefinded-onq.jpg

And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also, That person heretofore proscribed by any State, shall be admitted as a citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of Legislature of the State in which such person was proscribed.[ii]

Natural Born Citizen — Chapter 3: The Naturalization Act of 1790 « He's Not My President?

I think the may have sited this as cause.

FirstCongress-NaturalBornDefinded-onq.jpg

And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also, That person heretofore proscribed by any State, shall be admitted as a citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of Legislature of the State in which such person was proscribed.[ii]

Natural Born Citizen — Chapter 3: The Naturalization Act of 1790 « He's Not My President?

No Obama in court, no ‘birther' ruling *| ajc.com
A hearing on whether President Obama should be removed from the November ballot in Georgia ended Thursday without a ruling

Natural born citizen IS NOT defined in the Constitution.
PLUS reb, what you posted refers to those born out of the US.
Obama was born in Hawaii so what you have means nothing.

Has the The Naturalization Act of 1790 been repealed? If not it is a law yes or no?

Has the The Naturalization Act of 1790 been repealed? If not it is a law yes or no?

Man, the Constitution trumps all laws.
And what you cited from the Naturalization Act refers ONLY to those born outside the United States specifically as what you posted says just that.
Give it up. Fight another day on something else.

Man, the Constitution trumps all laws.
And what you cited from the Naturalization Act refers ONLY to those born outside the United States specifically as what you posted says just that.
Give it up. Fight another day on something else.

So now we are at the point of moving the goal post that no one knows what natural born citizen is something that has been a law since 1790? People say obama is an automatic citizen even if by chance he was born outside thew U.S. that law says he isn't if he was born some where other than the U.S.

Last edited:
The goal post has always been set.

You are the one who is doing that and being told "no goal" by those good Americans who know the Constitution and the law.

You are the one who is doing that and being told "no goal" by those good Americans who know the Constitution and the law.

The act if it has not been repeal is still law of the land and has defined what a natural born citizen is. So if anyone is moving the goal post it is the defenders of obama.

The act if it has not been repeal is still law of the land and has defined what a natural born citizen is. So if anyone is moving the goal post it is the defenders of obama.

the only one moving the goalposts in this thread is bugfuckingracist1775. He started out with a lie of a thread title, and has now dropped that argument in favor of the 'natural born or not' argument.

What a moron.

Conservatives are ashamed of people who want to argue "eligibility". Garbage like this never flew in the past.

That have no back bone and are not willing to take ridicule in search of the truth when the truth hasn't been given yet. I say fuck'em.

Jake where are those post you claim I have made that I attacked someone because of thier race?

You are doing the fascist attack of saying I said something I did not say.

I said you made racist statements, not that you attacked someone about their race.

Either you are lying or are still having problems with English. Is it your native language?

Forum List

Back