Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Some people act as if it's the end of the world if you have doubts about obama's birth records. Someone starts a thread and it's like panic mode in the hive. Sorry if I can't take what obama says at as the truth, he's lied so many times. When what has been released is on thin ice it's really hard to say ok it acceptable to me. I need a little more a document that was produced 3 years after he was asked for it. Why didn't he produce it when he was first asked?

LOL. Not the end of the world, just the end of taking a person seriously when they start the "Birfer" bullshit.

The evidence of our President's birth certificate was there the whole time. What was presented was exactly what you will get for any other citizen born in Hawaii. The idiocy on your part and the other "Birfers" is that you simply cannot accept that we have a black President, and, probably, will have other Presidents in the future of a complexion that does not meet your favor.

I am beginning to believe that in addition to being a narcissist, a liar, and a generally stupid person (as evidenced by his postings on this board), he is also a fucking racist.

bigreb? a racist? you bet.

You are a god damn lair you piece of fucking shit. If anyone is a racist it's you.
You say you don't support obama but you can support romney, Why is that? since romney and obama are mirror images of each other. It must be because obama is black.

You are a god damn lair you piece of fucking shit. If anyone is a racist it's you.
You say you don't support obama but you can support romney, Why is that? since romney and obama are mirror images of each other. It must be because obama is black.

I think we hit a home run there, Jake. Whenever bigfuckingnarcissist1775 get riled up, his grammar goes to Hell and he starts cursing :rofl:

I think we hit a home run there, Jake. Whenever bigfuckingnarcissist1775 get riled up, his grammar goes to Hell and he starts cursing :rofl:

bigreb is a racist who, when exposed, melts down every time.

One more time jake

One more time jake

you do realize that a mirror reflects, and the image you see in a mirror is the opposite of what it is reflecting... right?

apparently not.

:rofl: @ big's stupidity... again.

that's the other thing he does, Jake. When he is at a complete and utter loss as to how to respond without looking like an even bigger ass than usual, he just starts repeating the same thing over and over. He did it earlier in this thread when he realized he had no way out of his thread title lie except to finally admit that he lied.

bigreb has made some progress, though. He writes better with some sense of diction and syntax, which he didn't before. He can now read charts and graphs; he still can't interpret them.

He gets paid for blogging, which has made him a taxpayer. That's good.

If Byrd could overcome his racism although Thurmond did not, then let's home bigreb can do the same.

bigreb has made some progress, though. He writes better with some sense of diction and syntax, which he didn't before. He can now read charts and graphs; he still can't interpret them.

If Byrd could overcome his racism although Thurmond did not, then let's home bigreb can do the same.
When have I attacked anyone because of their race you piece of god damn dog shit?
How many god damn times do I have to keep repeating this, I have black relatives, not once have I ever attacked anyone here, or in the real world because of their race. and yes I have jumped on those who are racist here.Yet you call me a racist come on dog shit man up.

So dog shit are you going to blather more lies or are you going to answer this?

Last edited:

When have I attacked anyone because of their race you piece of god damn dog shit?
How many god damn times do I have to keep repeating this, I have black relatives, not once have I ever attacked anyone here, or in the real world because of their race. and yes I have jumped on those who are racist here.Yet you call me a racist come on dog shit man up.

aahhhhh... it's the old 'I have black relatives, so I can't possibly be a racist' argument. Yup, we definitely hit a cord with him on this one Jake. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Whats wrong dog shit?
Why can't you respond?
JOKEY

Whats wrong dog shit?
Why can't you respond?
JOKEY

Yup..we are back to Bigfuckingnarcissist1775 simply repeating posts because he can't think of any other way to get out of what he's been caught in :rofl:

pathetic little narcissistic freak.:lol::lol::lol:

Whats wrong dog shit?
Why can't you respond?
JOKEY

Self control, bigreb, keeps the fear at bay.

Consider your language. Consider your values. You have much to make up and restitute in these matters of race and people.

Yes, you are a racist. You must deal with it.

Whats wrong dog shit?
Why can't you respond?
JOKEY

Consider your language. Consider your values. You have much to make up and restitute in these matters of race and people.

Self control my ass nothing pisses me off more than some dog shit troll calling someone who is not nor has attack a person because of their race, a racist. It's insulting to my family and me when you falsely accuse me of being a racist. I will sue your ass for libel if you keep it up. And that is a promise not a threat.

Whats wrong dog shit?
Why can't you respond?
JOKEY

Self control my ass nothing pisses me off more than some dog shit troll calling someone who is not nor has attack a person because of their race, a racist. It's insulting to my family and me when you falsely accuse me of being a racist. I will sue your ass for libel if you keep it up. And that is a promise not a threat.

RACIST.

Sue 'my' ass, dipshit...lololol I dare you.

Internet threats again. ooooooooooooooo. Jake should be scared :rofl:

Forum List

Back