Obama on Comedy Central

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
He said this on comedy central so maybe, MAYBE, he was just joking.

I watched a football game the other night where 19 of the 22 players were black.

Black representation on TV by far, FAR, exceeds their proportion of the population.

For crying out loud tell the perpetual victim that the US elected a black president. I suppose when he was elected he expected everyone to knee down and kiss his ass because he is black. When they didn't that, to his lame head, proved racism. Like folks kissed Bush's ass.

He is a piece of work good to see him go.

Obama on Comedy Central: America ‘by No Means’ Has Overcome ‘Legacies of Slavery, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Racism’

Let me see if I understand your reasoning. Because a majority of professional football players are black, that means the legacies of slavery, Jim Crow, colonialism, and racism are overcome? The bar is representation in professional football?

Give me a fucking break. What an idiotic product of the liberal professoriate.

One of the most racist presidents in history. And that's saying something since we had Wilson and FDR.

Let me see if I understand your reasoning. Because a majority of professional football players are black, that means the legacies of slavery, Jim Crow, colonialism, and racism are overcome? The bar is representation in professional football?
Absolutely, a whole nation of white people rooting for a whole team of black people, should say something.

The left incites racism to attract votes and achieve power. His clown-act on Comedy Central is no joke.
Didn't work to well for them when they had a dried up old woman running.

In history books, the Obama Presidency will be listed as one of the things America has to overcome to heal bad relations between the races. He has set us back approximately 40 years.

In history books, the Obama Presidency will be listed as one of the things America has to overcome to heal bad relations between the races. He has set us back approximately 40 years.
He still wants his mule and 40 acres. Or maybe he should only get a mule and 20 acres.

What a pos. He got elected using racism, got reelected using a lot more racism, ran a racist justice department, did not help,his black brothers and sisters in any way, and now because he has become major league irrelevant h falls back on racism again. Let me make a prediction for ya. When history judges him one of the most incompetent, narcisstic, and feckless presidents of all time, he will claim,he got a bad grade because of systemic racism in the country.he has and will never accept the reality of his failures.

I watched a football game the other night where 19 of the 22 players were black.

Black representation on TV by far, FAR, exceeds their proportion of the population.

For crying out loud tell the perpetual victim that the US elected a black president. I suppose when he was elected he expected everyone to knee down and kiss his ass because he is black. When they didn't that, to his lame head, proved racism. Like folks kissed Bush's ass.

Obama on Comedy Central: America ‘by No Means’ Has Overcome ‘Legacies of Slavery, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Racism’
Obama only speaks on shows like Comedy Central and at Moonbat universities because he is already an irrelivent asterisk in history.

It was just smothered down because white men have been in charge for so long . So unfair. He is biracial, and what a shame he is blamed for the racial tensions that surfaced. I guess Trump is going to put blacks back in their place. He never stood a chance , because not only was he a Dem but a black one to boot.

I have no idea what white men would do without black athletes, esp. in football and basketball. Tiger Woods, Muhammed Ali, etc.

Making millions playing sports is sooooo tough. They have it so hard.

It was just smothered down because white men have been in charge for so long . So unfair. He is biracial, and what a shame he is blamed for the racial tensions that surfaced. I guess Trump is going to put blacks back in their place. He never stood a chance , because not only was he a Dem but a black one to boot.

I have no idea what white men would do without black athletes, esp. in football and basketball. Tiger Woods, Muhammed Ali, etc.
You have no.point. white men cheer blacks in sport, kinda shows racism is not even close to.what it used to be.

What is you problem.with white.men?

interesting that you end your post with your own brand of racism.

Obama got what he deserved doing what he did, black or white he was bad.

As a american retired business owner I confidently say that slave owning plantation owners were lazy scum. Using fear and torture to mistreat slaves so you didn't have to pay them....

What a pos. He got elected using racism, got reelected using a lot more racism, ran a racist justice department, did not help,his black brothers and sisters in any way, and now because he has become major league irrelevant h falls back on racism again. Let me make a prediction for ya. When history judges him one of the most incompetent, narcisstic, and feckless presidents of all time, he will claim,he got a bad grade because of systemic racism in the country.he has and will never accept the reality of his failures.
History depends on who writes it.

As a american retired business owner I confidently say that slave owning plantation owners were lazy scum. Using fear and torture to mistreat slaves so you didn't have to pay them....
What does you being a retired business owner have to do with slavery? Why do you think that qualifies you as an expert on what slave owners did or didn't do? Did you run a sweat shop?

Forum List

Back