Obama on "ESPN" Regarding Brussels?

I need some logic here: Why should Obama cut his trip short and come back to the U.S. for a terrorist act committed in Europe? Is he the POB now, as in President of Belgium?
Can the O/P be anymore desperate?
Because we're dealing with actual NATO allies. Well, American allies if not obama allies.

And? What was he supposed to do? You do realize that just like the ranch in Crawford, phones and airplanes run out of Cuba, too. Just because he didn't TWEET about it, like Trump would do, doesn't mean he hasn't addressed it.

But I would also have you think twice about the President of the United States allowing a handful of terrorists change his agenda. What do you think that says, if not most empowering to the terrorists and ISIS. Think about that, if you can.

Wow, are you fucking dense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why should our beloved Pres. Obama rush back to DC just because of an alleged ISIS attack in Brussels? ....... :dunno:
I know it's sarcasm, but it's very correct.
It's not sarcasm. He is a Sunni piece of shit that loves ISIS and will never admit that Sunnis carry out terror attacks. He'll chalk it up to a Jewish conspiracy. And here you are on his side.
Then it's impressive that you are able to come across as more of a retard than he does.

Btw, I believe he is a vet. And I KNOW he's just fucking around most of the time.

Why should our beloved Pres. Obama rush back to DC just because of an alleged ISIS attack in Brussels? ....... :dunno:
It's not sarcasm. He is a Sunni piece of shit that loves ISIS and will never admit that Sunnis carry out terror attacks. He'll chalk it up to a Jewish conspiracy. And here you are on his side.
Then it's impressive that you are able to come across as more of a retard than he does.

Btw, I believe he is a vet. And I KNOW he's just fucking around most of the time.

Aww look, another Sunni sympathizer. Ask him about women's rights or gays lately?

1. He is voluntarily in a terrorist dictatorship nation befriending a tyrant who sponsors terror....just to watch a ball game.
2. Belgium is our allie.
3. It's kinda bad taste when an Allie is struck by an enemy terror attack....to loiter around with a terrorist dictator watching a ball game.
Cuba is only 90 miles from the US and a potential future ally.

Brussels is on the other side of the world and events there really doesn't affect us.

Pres. Obama made the right decision in staying in Cuba. ...... :cool:

Aww look, another Sunni sympathizer. Ask him about women's rights or gays lately?
No because he'll just troll around.

Hey, how about you. What do YOU think about women's rights and gays? I'm sure you and your perceived version of Sunniman share a lot of common ground!

Epic, monumental thread fail of galactic proportions.

Yes, you certainly fucking are
The thread needed an idiot, and you really set out to impress
Congrats !
Mission Accomplished dingbat

So...you can't defend your original comments. I'm shocked, simply shocked.

I realize that a handful of terrorists makes your junk shrink, (like you have any) but the POTUS has to be a bit more measured and steely. Not as emotional as you are, Ethel.

I need some logic here: Why should Obama cut his trip short and come back to the U.S. for a terrorist act committed in Europe? Is he the POB now, as in President of Belgium?
Because we're dealing with actual NATO allies. Well, American allies if not obama allies.

And? What was he supposed to do? You do realize that just like the ranch in Crawford, phones and airplanes run out of Cuba, too. Just because he didn't TWEET about it, like Trump would do, doesn't mean he hasn't addressed it.

But I would also have you think twice about the President of the United States allowing a handful of terrorists to change his agenda. What do you think that says, if not most empowering to the terrorists and ISIS? Think about that, if you can.

A handful of terrorists? Are you insane? This is an army of terrorists who are attacking us and our allies almost incessantly now and he finds it more important as president to finalize a surrender instead of reassuring national security. Get your head out of Obama's ass.

Congrats !

You appear to have missed it
Scroll back dingbat and try again
Or, simply remain stupid
Your choice
Thanks

But I would also have you think twice about the President of the United States allowing a handful of terrorists to change his agenda. What do you think that says, if not most empowering to the terrorists and ISIS? Think about that, if you can.

A handful of terrorists? Are you insane? This is an army of terrorists who are attacking us and our allies almost incessantly now and he finds it more important as president to finalize a surrender instead of reassuring national security. Get your head out of Obama's ass.
How many ISIS terrorists have attacked the west now? I'm not talking glorified wannabe's who were friends with them on twitter, I'm talking terrorists trained and supplied directly by ISIS? Let me know if you make it to more than let's say, 15 people.

How many ISIS terrorists have attacked the west now? I'm not talking glorified wannabe's who were friends with them on twitter, I'm talking terrorists trained and supplied directly by ISIS? Let me know if you make it to more than let's say, 15 people.
It doesn't take many. Consider 9-11. Now consider that ISIS has an army.

ISIS controls a tiny strip of land and is surrounded on all fronts by enemies. Put that fresh diaper down and stop letting the terrorists beat you.

ISIS controls a tiny strip of land and is surrounded on all fronts by enemies. Put that fresh diaper down and stop letting the terrorists beat you.
Stop apologizing for the terrorist-in-chief.

Congrats !

I realize that a handful of terrorists makes your junk shrink, (like you have any) but the POTUS has to be a bit more measured and steely. Not as emotional as you are, Ethel.

What's his latest statement regarding 400 of your Muslim buddy terrorists deploying in Europe right now?

Head to the golf course to dither, Shitstain ?

Forum List

Back