Obama on Farrakhan: "I can’t say to somebody that he can’t say that he thinks I’m a good guy"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Remember the media outrage when Obama said that?

Me neither.

Another MSM double standard, how shocking!!! :blahblah:

The press needs to move on to substantive reporting and stop this stupid bullshit.

Me neither.

The press needs to move on to substantive reporting and stop this stupid bullshit.

A link would be helpful in making your point.

Um but isn't questioning his integrity by requesting a source a DOUBLE Standard if you supported Hillary's PROVEN lies and propaganda?
Your reply actually proved the OP's point.

Me neither.

Um but isn't questioning his integrity by requesting a source a DOUBLE Standard if you supported Hillary's PROVEN lies and propaganda?

So no link exist of Obama ever saying that? How does that make his point. In other words BO never said it.

Me neither.

So no link exist of Obama ever saying that? How does that make his point. In other words BO never said it.

A link proving it wrong or his denial of it would be helpful for you using your standard,
but why need it when you have the hypocracy in Dems defending his association with
Rev Wright? Or Chicago Mob's association with the progressive movement.
Union Gangsters: Saul Alinsky

http://freedomoutpost.com/exposing-...-doctrine/=AFQjCNHFhICvmEWXyXWj7RP4GcaMaLXcXw
http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/12/alins...ggPMAI&usg=AFQjCNEwU0zzgKwlUTcuPLRbObY5CWxRlA

Last edited:

Me neither.

A link proving it wrong or his denial of it would be helpful for you using your standard,
but why need it when you have the hypocracy in Dems defending his association with
Rev Wright? Or Chicago Mob's association with the progressive movement.
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back