Obama on Ocare:"Like having a good product in store, but cash registers don't work"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
A "good" product???

What good product would that be?

A mandatory insurance plan that usually forces you out of the plan you wanted, and costs more, and has higher deductibles, and has features you'll never use but requires that you pay for them or face stiff penalties?

If that's "good", I'd hate to see what these people consider "bad".

Sure, the website is a train wreck. But that's actually the least of Obamacare's problems.

In fact, Obamacare is something that most people don't want, have never wanted, and resent being forced into against their will. Even if the website worked perfectly, people still wouldn't want it.

And the Obamanites knew that going in. Why else did they feel they had to make it mandatory? Because they knew people wouldn't sign up, unless they were forced to.

Obama said long ago, that he and his cronies were on the verge of fundamentally transforming the United States of America. And he meant it.

And now the American people are finding out just what he intended to transform it to... and they don't want any part of it.

-----------------------------------------------

Obama on O'care: "Like having a really good product in a store and the cash registers don't work" - Greg Hengler

Obama on O'care: "Like having a really good product in a store and the cash registers don't work"

Greg Hengler | Nov 07, 2013

"...and there aren't enough parking spots and nobody can get through the door."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fYp4U50lLWQ]Obama on O'care: "Like having a really good product in a store and the cash registers don't work" - YouTube[/ame]

Everybody's heard of Occam's Razor.

But I just discovered another spin on Occam and his razor...... Uhlman's Razor, which states --

When stupidity is a sufficient explanation, there’s no need to have recourse to any other.

I found it at Ace of Spades HQ and the link from which I stole it is --

Uhlmann?s Razor and the Blank Check for the Empty Mind | Power Line

Good read. And it really does explain what's going on inside the dimocrap party.

I like it because, well -- It's brilliant and it coincides with my beliefs of the dimocrap party. And I always judges people's intelligence by how much they agree with me :)

Forum List

Back