🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Ordered Commando Kill of Al Shabaab Leader

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
So this dipstick Obama risked our men to kill this dude.

There will be payback for this. I hope Americans don't die as a result

We are not the world police.

-Geaux

Al Shabaab leader believed killed by U.S. commandos: NYTimes

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Navy SEAL team is believed to have killed a senior leader of the al Shabaab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in Somalia on Saturday in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall last month, the New York Times reported.

The unidentified target was believed to have been killed in a predawn firefight after the SEAL team landed in the Somali town of Barawe by sea, but the commandos were forced to withdraw before that could be confirmed, a report on the newspaper's website quoted a senior U.S. official as saying.

It said U.S. officials initially reported that the commandos had seized the Shabaab leader, but later backed off that account.

"The Barawe raid was planned a week and a half ago," the paper quoted an unnamed U.S. security official as saying.

"It was prompted by the Westgate attack," he added, referring to a militant assault on a Nairobi shopping mall two weeks ago in which at least 67 people were killed.

Last edited:
"This Dude" planned the 1998 Embassy attacks in Kenya and Tanzania. I know....I know....the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora and had no problem with Bin Laden being given "Safe Haven" in Pakistan.

Sound like you wanted a man who killed U.S. Embassy staff to remain free and alive.

Obama just likes killing people.

He gets off on ordering assassinations. And his followers circle jerk to it.

-Geaux

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Navy SEAL team is believed to have killed a senior leader of the al Shabaab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in Somalia on Saturday in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall last month, the New York Times reported.

The unidentified target was believed to have been killed in a predawn firefight after the SEAL team landed in the Somali town of Barawe by sea, but the commandos were forced to withdraw before that could be confirmed, a report on the newspaper's website quoted a senior U.S. official as saying.

It said U.S. officials initially reported that the commandos had seized the Shabaab leader, but later backed off that account.

"The Barawe raid was planned a week and a half ago," the paper quoted an unnamed U.S. security official as saying.

"It was prompted by the Westgate attack," he added, referring to a militant assault on a Nairobi shopping mall two weeks ago in which at least 67 people were killed.
It's also worth asking what prompted the Westgate attack?
From the Somali/Muslim POV the US has been intervening directly in Somalia for the last twenty years, at least. Immediately after 911 the Bush Administration compiled a list of countries "ripe for regime change" which included Somalia in spite of the fact that state had less to do with the New York Terror attacks than Iraq did.

"'Luckily for the Pentagon and CIA, it was not very difficult to find cutthroat warlords willing to accept their cash to carry out targeted assassinations and kidnappings against those they accused of being Islamists — or anyone else they felt like targeting.'”

How the US?s Somalia Policy Sparked the Kenyan Massacres » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"This Dude" planned the 1998 Embassy attacks in Kenya and Tanzania. I know....I know....the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora and had no problem with Bin Laden being given "Safe Haven" in Pakistan.

Sound like you wanted a man who killed U.S. Embassy staff to remain free and alive.

Al Zawahiri is head of AQ. They did not take him out.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Was the video of everyone in the War Room ready to be released?

The assassination President looking concerned?

Well it was a fail. Kudos to the Seals for trying. Obviously Obama needs another "bin Laden" moment.

US Navy Seals fail in attempt to kill al-Shabaab leader in Somalia raid

Update: Despite reports last night from US officials that the target had died during heavy gunfire, it has now been confirmed that he survived the attack

US Navy Seals fail in attempt to kill al-Shabaab leader in Somalia raid - Africa - World - The Independent

He'll blame it on Bush. Or Boehner. Or the Tea Party.

Well it was a fail. Kudos to the Seals for trying. Obviously Obama needs another "bin Laden" moment.

US Navy Seals fail in attempt to kill al-Shabaab leader in Somalia raid

Update: Despite reports last night from US officials that the target had died during heavy gunfire, it has now been confirmed that he survived the attack

US Navy Seals fail in attempt to kill al-Shabaab leader in Somalia raid - Africa - World - The Independent

He'll blame it on Bush. Or Boehner. Or the Tea Party.

:lol:

I know it's serious but I had to laugh out loud because you know someone, somewhere at the New York Times, they are trying to spin this.

Convenient that it happened right when obama was looking so bad when the democrat shutdown backfired.

Convenient that it happened right when obama was looking so bad when the democrat shutdown backfired.

I have no doubt in my mind that this raid to try to take out this leader is a Ernest P. Worrell

is that a rabbit over there? designed moment.

I have no doubt in my mind that this raid to try to take out this leader is a Ernest P. Worrell

Is any of it true? All we know is what the state controlled media tells us. Ahab is dead. Replaced by Ahmad. Who is to know who is really dead, really captured.

Any time I find myself having a bad day on USMB, I find myself looking to Ernest for guidance.It helps me to deal with rdean, blacklabel and rightwinger. :lol:

Ernest P. Worrell -
Call it a fifth sense; call it a flash of intermission; but I just got the feeling deep down in the heart of my bottom.

Ernest P. Worrell -
I've never been in a restaurant that didn't have a drive-thru window before.

Ernest P. Worrell -
Real men are not intimidated by physical threats against their personal selves, and ironically, neither am I.

Ernest P. Worrell - [
One monkey don't stop no show.

Ernest P. Worrell -
We're sequestered, and on top of that, we can't even leave.

Ernest P. Worrell -
Victory is at hand. Now we have to move on to what I like to call 'Plan B'. Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell - [funny] [law of attraction]
I've never been in a restaurant that didn't have a drive-thru window before.

Ernest P. Worrell -
Real men are not intimidated by physical threats against their personal selves, and ironically, neither am I.

Ernest P. Worrell - [
One monkey don't stop no show.

Ernest P. Worrell -
We're sequestered, and on top of that, we can't even leave.

Ernest P. Worrell -
Victory is at hand. Now we have to move on to what I like to call 'Plan B'.

These right wingers are turds. I swear they are.

Is any of it true? All we know is what the state controlled media tells us. Ahab is dead. Replaced by Ahmad. Who is to know who is really dead, really captured.

It truly is a fail. Not that I wouldn't have been thrilled had the Seals succeeded. One dead terror leader makes for a good day on the planet.

But alas, it was a no go. Interesting timing though.

-Geaux

I know this upsets you, the President of the United States going after and succeeding to take out these terrorists. We saw that kind of Upset when OBL was killed.

Forum List

Back