Obama: Palestine Deserves Statehood

Well.. then all the Palis and the Jordanians have to do is take it back... because there is no world government.... so we'll be waiting
It would be a UN peacekeeping force that could consist of Russia, China and the US. You think you can handle that kind of muscle, big mouth?

The world wouldn't let Hitler annex Poland 50 years ago and they won't let Israel annex the West Bank either. It's only a matter of time before everybody gets sick of your bullshit and sends in the military to drive you god-damn Israeli's back to Israel.

The UN is not a world government...

And yeah... The US is going to militarily move on Israel

You are an idiot

It is only illegal if you do not have the might to hang on to it.
No, it's illegal, period.

This "might makes right" bullshit doesn't fly.

If it didn't work for Germany, it won't work for Israel.

Except there is standing otherwise...

The Pali's were more interested in continual terror attacks and the stance the Israel should not exist, than doing what was agreed to to get the West Bank back... I have no pity for them... nor does my Ex's grandmother who was injured by one of their little terror bus bombings... nor do a vast majority of Israelis

You are an idiot
It's been 45 years and not a single country on the planet has recognized Israel's right to that land. Not even the US. So catch the fuckin' clue, asshole, your on borrowed time.

And you're fuckin' lucky I'm not President, because I'd give that psycho Israel PM 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or else I'll send in the marines to fuck up your shit!

I will be the !st to state that I think Israel does at time respond heavy handed,but you can't like walk into a bar,wack the big guy in the corner with a stick,then complain when he beats the shit out of you.

The Pali's were more interested in continual terror attacks and the stance the Israel should not exist, than doing what was agreed to to get the West Bank back... I have no pity for them... nor does my Ex's grandmother who was injured by one of their little terror bus bombings... nor do a vast majority of Israelis
Palestinian's have every legal right in the world to resist the belligerent occupation of their land.

Well.. then all the Palis and the Jordanians have to do is take it back... because there is no world government.... so we'll be waiting
It would be a UN peacekeeping force that could consist of Russia, China and the US. You think you can handle that kind of muscle, big mouth?

The world wouldn't let Hitler annex Poland 50 years ago and they won't let Israel annex the West Bank either. It's only a matter of time before everybody gets sick of your bullshit and sends in the military to drive you god-damn Israeli's back to Israel.

Molon labe, ****-face.

Palestinian's have every legal right in the world to resist the belligerent occupation of their land.

It isn't their land.
They aren't resisting, they are engaging in terrorist acts.
It isn't belligerent but quite benign. Except when the palis decide blowing up women and children is a good idea.

It is not and was not their land...

Perhaps you should look at who actually was a country or who actually had legal control of that territory back thru time

Idiot

You are an idiot
It's been 45 years and not a single country on the planet has recognized Israel's right to that land. Not even the US. So catch the fuckin' clue, asshole, your on borrowed time.

And you're fuckin' lucky I'm not President, because I'd give that psycho Israel PM 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or else I'll send in the marines to fuck up your shit!

And they have all went and swooped in to rescue the poor Pali's over that 45 years, right??

We are lucky that are not president.. because we'd hate to have to throw one in the idiot loony bin on day 1

You are an idiot

You are one stupid fucker. I find it amazing you can operate a keyboard.

And they have all went and swooped in to rescue the poor Pali's over that 45 years, right??

We are lucky that are not president.. because we'd hate to have to throw one in the idiot loony bin on day 1
Your grammar fuckin' sucks!

But you are a good reason why Israel doesn't deserve a country.

Your grammar fuckin' sucks!

But you are a good reason why Israel doesn't deserve a country.

And your attitude sucks... autocorrect left of the word 'you' and you throw a hissy.. all the while you insist how you would send in the marines on Israel...

priceless

Forum List

Back