Obama passes cognitive test by reciting the first fifty digits of pi!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Barack Obama recently passed a cognitive test that required him to recite the first fifty digits of pi, the former President has disclosed.​
Obama took the test voluntarily, he said, in order to reassure his employers at Netflix that he was “of sound mind.”​
“Netflix has made a big investment in me as a producer, and I thought it was important for them to know that I was all right upstairs,” Obama said.​
The former President said that he enjoyed taking the test, including a section that required him to memorize and then recite a hundred verses of the Iliad.​
“That was actually a lot of fun,” Obama said. “Greek is such a beautiful language.”​
Although he passed the test, Obama said that there were moments when he felt “rusty” and “not as sharp as I was back in the day.”​
“I definitely need to do some more mental exercises,” he said. “One hour of three-dimensional chess with Bill Gates every morning isn’t getting it done.”​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Barack Obama recently passed a cognitive test that required him to recite the first fifty digits of pi, the former President has disclosed.​
Obama took the test voluntarily, he said, in order to reassure his employers at Netflix that he was “of sound mind.”​
“Netflix has made a big investment in me as a producer, and I thought it was important for them to know that I was all right upstairs,” Obama said.​
The former President said that he enjoyed taking the test, including a section that required him to memorize and then recite a hundred verses of the Iliad.​
“That was actually a lot of fun,” Obama said. “Greek is such a beautiful language.”​
Although he passed the test, Obama said that there were moments when he felt “rusty” and “not as sharp as I was back in the day.”​
“I definitely need to do some more mental exercises,” he said. “One hour of three-dimensional chess with Bill Gates every morning isn’t getting it done.”​

I passed the test by eating pi.

You do realize that number doesn't have that many digits, Don't you? Pi = 3.14159265359

You do realize that number doesn't have that many digits, Don't you? Pi = 3.14159265359
My bad... It repeats... 3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 ..

trump-best-of-luck.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::113:

3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679... and on and on forever.

Pi has no limit on digits

I personally prefer lemon meringue pi.

Not true. PI has 2.7 trillion digits.

Who gives a fuck about Obama? He already ruined the country. And he isn't running, so why make a thread about it?

The question is the child molester Biden still sharp? Me thinks not.

Forum List

Back