Obama: People who earn more are merely "Society's lottery winners"

Absolutely no contradictions.

Obama has screwed up the economy of this country.

Libtards hate corporations unless they can get something out of them.

Welfare, subsides and bailout are always bad things.

Corporations are good for this country but should never be subsidized by the government.

Your inability to understand the points is not my problem. Most Moon Bats have a difficult time understanding most things. They are very confused.

The economy of this country is middle class spending which was destroyed by Republicans and corporate America in 2008. Why do you continue to promote the ones that are the problem?

The statement "The economy of this country is middle class spending" is nonsensical. The economy is always the sum total of all economic activity.

How did Republicans and corporate America destroy middle class spending?
Reagan tax cuts. Wait for it.
Onepercenter is the biggest poseur on this board. He is like some 17yr old kid pretending to be a big business guy wth millions of dollars. It's so pathetic it's funny.

Amazing how many millions of hard working people have to be ignored when tossing out the "life's lottery" bullshit.

Yeah, some lucked into it. The rest busted their ass, and they're being insulted by this ignorant crap.

The fact remains that wealth is made on the backs of others. There are no wealthy people today that have 'busted their ass.'

Figure it out. Its very necessary for business owners to make more than their employees, not always the way it works but, if making a lot of
money is not the goal, there will be no economy. A person can work two jobs, go to school, mortgage his home or take a business loan, all
putting stress on himself and/or his families life style. - lets say to start a business which may or MAY NOT succeed.

Or a person can go to his job every day, go home and drink beer and watch tv. Both are just fine, but only one person here is motivated to become wealthy.
Years down the road when the first person is successful and employing 20 people he will be derrided by assholes who dont understand the definition of real work.
and think he is a lottery winner. Never ming the fact that he is employing other people and giving some of them a start.

He has increased taxes on the American people, destroyed healthcare with that stupid Obamacare program, let millions of illegals flood into the country and the worse thing is raid the American treasury to give the money to his filthy special interest groups like the unions.

The result of that is increasing poverty, increasing welfare, decreasing family income and an enormous debt not to mention a stagnant low growth economy.

However, his biggest failure has been to not stimulate the economy by lowering taxes and incentive for investment. He has concentrated on stealing money from the productive in this country and giving the money to the unproductive and as we have seen many times that destroys economies.

In a convoluted way you are correct about the Republicans. They have given Obama too much. They have some of the responsibility for his failures. They should have defunded all of his stupid programs and told him no after they took over the House in 2010 but they didn't do it. They are not even putting a stop to his bullshit when they control both the House and Senate.

We have the lowest tax rates in 30 years.

Healthcare was destroyed in the 80's when Reagan gutted the HMO act.

Obama has deported a record number of illegals.

Special interest groups like Unions which are American workers, and American workers are 'filthy?'

You can't stimulate the economy by lowering taxes. You have to create tax incentives to benefit all.

Great, that will include his taunt:

I'm always struck by people who think, "well, it must be because I was just so smart." There are a lot of smart people out there. "It must be because I worked harder than everybody else." Let me tell you somethin'. There are a whole lot of hard working people out there.

Obama mocks business owners. Obama equates starting, growing and running a business with working for a business.

Thanks.

Any business owner that says 'they' did it should be mocked. 'They' may have put a platform in place, but 'they' didn't make the success, their employees did.

The statement "The economy of this country is middle class spending" is nonsensical. The economy is always the sum total of all economic activity.

The year 1956 makes you a liar.

Republicans and corporate America destroyed middle class spending by disproportionate income schemes.

President Obama referred yesterday to the wealthy as "society's lottery winners", as though the only reason they were wealthy is because they got lucky one time. No mention of years of training, hard work, risks, 20-hour workdays, failure, recovery, and eventual success.

It's just more of the same attempt to pretend there's nothing wrong with taking they money and resources from those who earned them.

Private people who do this are called "thieves", and are prosecuted and jailed as they deserve.

Public people who do the same are called "liberals", and are immune from the prosecution and jail terms they deserve.

--------------------------------------------------

Keying on poverty Obama suggests high earners hit lottery

Keying on poverty, Obama suggests high earners hit 'lottery'

By Angela Greiling Keane BLOOMBERG NEWS
Updated today at 4:03 a.m.

WASHINGTON -- Unless Democrats and Republicans can agree to raise taxes on the earnings of hedge-fund and private-equity managers, there is little chance the nation can make a meaningful dent in poverty, President Barack Obama said Tuesday.

Obama, whose long-standing proposal to raise taxes on what is known as carried interest has gained little traction in Congress, said fairness demands that the nation's wealthiest pitch in as more and more Americans are falling behind.

"If I were able to close that loophole, I'd be able to invest in early-childhood education," Obama said Tuesday. "If we can't ask from society's lottery winners to make that modest investment, then really this conversation is for show."

The president has often said the wealthiest Americans must make sacrifices to better life for poorer people. In addition to urging higher taxes for investment managers, he questioned whether the pay of some corporate chief executives is justified.
Obama insists that wealth through work is the result of "luck"....it's the typical lefty anti wealth ( which both he and his fat assed wife are) class warfare mantra.

Reagan tax cuts. Wait for it.
Onepercenter is the biggest poseur on this board. He is like some 17yr old kid pretending to be a big business guy wth millions of dollars. It's so pathetic it's funny.

Reagan cut taxes, but raised taxes eleven times directly on the middle class.

Yes, a simple OS is something that pretty much any average systems engineer can generate in about two - four weeks effort.

Back the Apple II days, I wrote mostly in 6502 assembly. The ProDOS operating system that Apple included had the most stupid assembler in history. You had to key ,mnemonics into direct memory locations. If you made a change to the code, you had to rekey the entire program. Writes to disk were based on memory locations so there was no way around it.

So I wrote an operating system for the 6502 that provided relocatable code and labeling. But what it could do was list a directory, read and write the floppy disk, and provided an assembler to translate mnemonics to machine code. That is literally it. Big difference between a simple OS like that and DOS 3.2.

Trivia point of the day, the BASIC interpreter in ProDOS for the Apple II was written by Microsoft.
Fuck, how old are you?

Not all, some of them work harder, pay attention in class and have good ideas. ;) Probably around 60% fall into this class of people...The other 40% got lucky to have a rich dad, uncle, etc.
Do you have any proof for that statement, you ignorant douche bag?

I just said that a lot of people earn it through hard work and you attack me as a ignorant douche bag. LOL...Loserterians, unthinking people!
you also claimed 40% of the wealthy are trust fund kids.....

Great, that will include his taunt:

I'm always struck by people who think, "well, it must be because I was just so smart." There are a lot of smart people out there. "It must be because I worked harder than everybody else." Let me tell you somethin'. There are a whole lot of hard working people out there.

Obama mocks business owners. Obama equates starting, growing and running a business with working for a business.

Thanks.

Any business owner that says 'they' did it should be mocked. 'They' may have put a platform in place, but 'they' didn't make the success, their employees did.

Really? The employees could all quit, and the employer would replace them all within a couple of weeks and make just as much money.

So who's responsible for the company's success?

The year 1956 makes you a liar.

Republicans and corporate America destroyed middle class spending by disproportionate income schemes.

What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back