Obama personally impressed me when he...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania

So, liberals, when did he personally impress you? Two simple rules.

1) It can't be something liberals all thought before he appeared on the scene

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Be specific, and be original. When did he impress you?

I'm no liberal, but I think President Obama is a gifted orator.

His speeches were excellent, back when folks listened to them.

Outstanding, energetic, motivating speaker...not so great on the follow through.

So, liberals, when did he personally impress you? Two simple rules.

1) It can't be something liberals all thought before he appeared on the scene

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Be specific, and be original. When did he impress you?

1. Made the call to risk that nite raid in Pakistan....knowing if they were wrong or if it failed, it would be Desert One all over again.

2. Got rid of DADT.

Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Remember how Lush Rimbaugh et al was calling it a setup.

Meanwhile they had been DEMONIZING it and Obama for like a year and a half.

When it came to brass knuckles they had bupkiss.

Classic!!!

Last edited:
His campaigning skills have been very good, I knew he was a contender early on, he promised everything to everyone, that was good politicking, he captured a lot of liberals imagination. His follow thru, isn't impressive.

His campaigning skills have been very good, I knew he was a contender early on, he promised everything to everyone, that was good politicking, he captured a lot of liberals imagination. His follow thru, isn't impressive.
You're right, he tricked all of us liberals into thinking he was the Liberal go-to-guy.

Sadly, he wasn't. He's been pretty conservative.

You're right, he tricked all of us liberals into thinking he was the Liberal go-to-guy.

He runs left of center, I never thought he was anyone but who he was, a man that wanted power and did and said what he had to, to get it and stay there. Don't agree with much he does.

Great orator my ass. There is nothing great about regurgitating lie after lie that he knows will appeal to weak minds. He's a scumbag, and very soon he may get you all killed.

Like back in 2008 when he was in front of some mouth breathers proclaiming that the United States needed it's own civilian Praetorian Guard, Hitler Youth (choose your description) equal to the military to roam the streets. The monkey's behind him cheered with joy. You people are FUCKING stupid if you give this subhuman pile of bile any credit whatsoever.

Great orator my ass. There is nothing great about regurgitating lie after lie that he knows will appeal to weak minds. He's a scumbag, and very soon he may get you all killed.

Like back in 2008 when he was in front of some mouth breathers proclaiming that the United States needed it's own civilian Praetorian Guard, Hitler Youth (choose your description) equal to the military to roam the streets. The monkey's behind him cheered with joy. You people are FUCKING stupid if you give this subhuman pile of bile any credit whatsoever.

^bitter

When he had that exchange with joe the plumber...the redistribution thing...I knew he was a loser...an empty headed commie shlub.

"pretty conservative?" :lol::lol::lol:

^bitter

No, that's called HATE. ^^^^

Liberals crack me up. As I said, you love him because he's a liberal.

I'm no liberal, but I think President Obama is a gifted orator.

His speeches were excellent, back when folks listened to them.

Outstanding, energetic, motivating speaker...not so great on the follow through.

If you like an arrogant, condescending know it all, he's the bomb isn't he?

Forum List

Back