Obama personally impressed me when he...

I didnt imply i said she was. She said he was arrogant. Why? The only reason I have so far is my experience with white people that dont like Black people to be confident. To a man all of them are racist. its a logical deduction. Why are you confused about that?

You're the one who was worried about how I felt and wanted to talk about it. The girl in this conversation is you, sweetheart.

OK..OK...I'll play along.

Obama impressed me with the fact that he came from nowhere, has never accomplished a thing in his life, "graduated" from an Ivy League school (with no visible means of support), got himself "elected" as a State Senator, got himself "elected" US Senator, voted "Present" the vast majority of the short time he served (all the while running for pres), gave a speech and was then "elected" (not once, but twice) to the office of president.

I'm also impressed that he claims one father but every ounce of evidence in the world points to another man being his father - don't blame the messenger - look at the pictures - he no more looks like Barack Obama senior than I do, but he looks like Frank Marshall Davis' twin.

I'm impressed by the millions of Americans who would follow this fool (ala Adolph Hitler) off the edge of a cliff and praise his holy name while they did it.

I'm impressed that the rest of the world sees this man for what he is (a poseur) and the liberal left refuses to acknowledge it - sort of like the German people during Hitler's rise to power.

I'm impressed that this man has convinced his legion of followers in America that if you stand up for America - you are a "terrorist". Or, if you question his incompetence, you are some sort of "threat" to his "fundamental transformation" of this country.

These are just a few of the things that impress me about this clown.

That was fun!! Did I win!?!?

Last edited:

I'm also impressed that he claims one father but every ounce of evidence in the world points to another man being his father - don't blame the messenger - look at the pictures - he no more looks like Barack Obama senior than I do, but he looks like Frank Marshall Davis' twin.

I knew all about the Birfer controversy and while I ended up rejecting it, it was kind of funny.

I had not heard one word about the notion that maybe Davis was the REAL biological father of Barack Obama.

So, when I read the post, I did some quick Googling.

HERE'S an interesting find:

OBAMA ~ THE EVIDENCE VAULT

That was the joke. I dont see anywhere I called you a racist. You got called a racist after going off on me and not answering my question.

You implied Kaz was a racist...you can attempt to walk it back, but no one is buying it.

Kaz said Obama was arrogant...and he is.

You, by using the word "translation" signified that in your opinion, the connotation of 'arrogance' had racist underpinnings.

Unfortunately, this reveals much more about you than it ever could about Kaz.

I didnt imply i said she was. She said he was arrogant. Why? The only reason I have so far is my experience with white people that dont like Black people to be confident. To a man all of them are racist. its a logical deduction. Why are you confused about that?

Got it...no white person can believe Obama is arrogant without being a racist.

I'll bet you don't see the irony in that at all do you...:eusa_whistle:

That was the joke. I dont see anywhere I called you a racist. You got called a racist after going off on me and not answering my question.

This is why I like pressing liberals when you say stupid things, you're a hoot.

So here's your story.

You said I was calling Obama an "uppity coon" as a joke, and it wasn't intended to imply that I was calling him an "uppity coon" in a racist way.

After your joke, which was that I was calling Obama an "uppity coon" you asked me a serious question as to why I think he's arrogant.

When I didn't directly address the question because you showed you are a complete ass wipe, you concluded that OMG, you called me a racist as a joke, but wow, it appears I really am!

That's your story. You can't make this shit up. But that's the answer to why I stay on you, you just get more and more funny. A tip though, if you want to know why I criticize Obama, don't start the conversation by calling me a racist. At that point I'm not going to take you seriously and I'm not going to answer the question.

Your issue is that you're a loser and you use that people are discriminating against you because you're black so you don't have to deal with it. Apparently it's working, you're not dealing with being a loser.

Mostly correct except I was implying you were racist with the joke. I dont want you on me so consider me properly chastized.

I knew all about the Birfer controversy and while I ended up rejecting it, it was kind of funny.

I had not heard one word about the notion that maybe Davis was the REAL biological father of Barack Obama.

So, when I read the post, I did some quick Googling.

HERE'S an interesting find:

OBAMA ~ THE EVIDENCE VAULT

Yeah, look - I was NEVER one of those folks (birthers) that jumped on the bandwagon. Frankly it just didn't matter to me where he was born. I wasn't even aware of this "father" thing until I caught it by accident. I looked at the photos of Obama Senior and Frank Marshall Davis. It took about 2 seconds to realize that "sumpin ain't right" here.

That's the thing. We have the evidence right in front of us - for all to see, yet no one WANTS to see.

And, honestly, even THAT doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the rabid defense of this clown that the left mounts every time someone (anyone) brings a point like this to the table. I have never seen the communist left so TERRIFIED and AFRAID to "pull back the curtain" on this guy. It's almost like they know - and don't want to admit it. It would destroy their illusion of this "Wizard of Oz".

Sad, actually

Mostly correct except I was implying you were racist with the joke. I dont want you on me so consider me properly chastized.

I'm not chastising you. I'm under no illusions that you either learned anything or will apply anything different in the future. It's just funny.

Anyone but a liberal is responsible for any consequence of our actions be they intended, unintended or even imagined. Liberals are never responsible for what you do, no matter how fully intentional what you did was. You're incapable of personal responsibility. In your politics or your life.

What that does do is make your rationalizations about how you said what you didn't mean you said you didn't mean you said you meant hilarious. And the more clearly wrong you are, the more smug you are that you think your rationalizations are more and more clever as they get lamer and lamer. The more you're pressed, the funnier it is.

So, liberals, when did he personally impress you? Two simple rules.

1) It can't be something liberals all thought before he appeared on the scene

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Be specific, and be original. When did he impress you?

Ordered the sharpshooters to mist the heads of the pirates holding the American Captain, Captive.

:thup:

That was a huge political risk.

What he actually did was give the OK to shoot ... if ... the lives of the hostages were in imminent threat. The military had to wait until someone had a gun aimed at someone's head to act. Yeah, that was heroic all right.

1. Made the call to risk that nite raid in Pakistan....knowing if they were wrong or if it failed, it would be Desert One all over again.

2. Got rid of DADT.

Were you impressed with the part after that where he was so eager to spike the football and jump on TV and take credit that he cost the military the chance to follow up on the intelligence they got at the compound?

^^^^^^

That.

Plus, I was also impressed how he managed to bring his signature piece of legislation back from the brink with just one SOTU speech.

Up until that point it looked like it would be '94 all over again for HC Reform.
You and Marc both have a strange recollection of past events.

1. Obama did not destroy the GOP in that convention.. He didn't even win a single point.

2. The Senate had to resort to parliamentary tricks to get obamacare passed.

1) You're too much of a delusional wingnut to see that he totally de-pantsed them.

2) I'm talking about when Scott Brown won the MA Senate seat (which ended the filibuster-proof majority) and there was all kinds of panic with the Dems over whether to keep pursuing a Healthcare bill at all. His speech breathed new life into the effort to get something passed.
You're to much of a tool to see that he spoke a bunch of words that were dishonest.

But then, you actually think the guy is doing the right thing.

So, you'll forgive Me (Its an expression, I don't really care if you do) if I simply laugh and point at you.

^^^^^^

That.

Plus, I was also impressed how he managed to bring his signature piece of legislation back from the brink with just one SOTU speech.

Up until that point it looked like it would be '94 all over again for HC Reform.
You and Marc both have a strange recollection of past events.

1. Obama did not destroy the GOP in that convention.. He didn't even win a single point.

2. The Senate had to resort to parliamentary tricks to get obamacare passed.
So why were Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the RW ilk calling it a setup from 2-days before AND after the convention then?

Why did the GOP feel totally embarrassed by that event?

Why did all the RW radio talkers and media pundits minimize it?

Was it because they knew the WON!?!? Hmmmm....!?!?!
Ah, because it was a set up. Obama had no intention of actually discussing anything. Simply because he lost the entire debate does not mean it wasn't a setup. It just backfired.

The GOP did NOT feel embarrassed by it. You project to much of what you want onto others.

They minimized it because it was a minimal event in the lives of the Nation and there ARE real issues to pursue.

He lost. Admit it, seek therapy for your happy pills and move on.

Forum List

Back