Obama personally impressed me when he...

Obama impressed me that time that he ...

uhm

errr

ahhh

<<fucking Totus is on the blink>>

that is

uhhhhh

You lied several times

I lied about what impressed me? How could you possibly know this?

What impressed you was a lie
oh and the rise in the kkk numbers because of obama? Do you have a link
obamacare making healthcare free? It ain't free
These just for starters.

Ok? Do you always get this upset when you have a difference of opinion with someone? :cuckoo:

Obama impressed me that time that he ...

uhm

errr

ahhh

<<fucking Totus is on the blink>>

that is

uhhhhh

I lied about what impressed me? How could you possibly know this?

What impressed you was a lie
oh and the rise in the kkk numbers because of obama? Do you have a link
obamacare making healthcare free? It ain't free
These just for starters.

Ok? Do you always get this upset when you have a difference of opinion with someone? :cuckoo:

Do you always get upset when called on a lie?

I was really impressed when he told us to check the air in our tires in order to save the planet from global warming.

LOL, that's a good one Red... :)

Have you heard the one about the government that can't manage to balance a budget but thinks that it can control the Earth's Climate?

good point, no budget under obozo for 5 years.

Yeah...it's really horrible that President Obama hasn't signed those budgets given to him by Congress.

Have you heard the one about the government that can't manage to balance a budget but thinks that it can control the Earth's Climate?

Yeah...it's really horrible that President Obama hasn't signed those budgets given to him by Congress.

shows how little you know. No budget has been presented to obama because Reid has not let a single house-passed budget bill be debated or voted on in the senate.

I wasnt joking about the racist part. I didnt call you a racist because you are not a liberal. I know many misguided right leaning people that are not racist. I called you a racist because your post and others I have read from you have racists overtones to them. If youre not a racist then I apologize. When a white person has a problem with a Black persons confidence and cant answer why they feel that way I automatically assume it to be because they are indeed a racist. Where did you get the perception I think Black people are arrogant and condescending? That one is truly a marvel in deductive reasoning.

Right, I can call Gore, Kerry, Biden, Chillery and the rest of the white liberals whatever I want. But when I treat a black like a white then it's out of bounds and I need to explain it to your satisfaction. Good luck with that. Being a black asshole gives you an endless out in your mind, doesn't it?

They don't like me because I'm black!

Actually they don't like you because you're an asshole.

Yes I can be an asshole. You dont need to explain it to me. I was just asking why. You chose not to answer. I chose to consider you a racist since you are avoiding the question. It shouldn't bother you what I think if youre not.

Is that right? Let's go to the video tape...

I'm no liberal, but I think President Obama is a gifted orator.

His speeches were excellent, back when folks listened to them.

Outstanding, energetic, motivating speaker...not so great on the follow through.

If you like an arrogant, condescending know it all, he's the bomb isn't he?

Translation. The coon is getting uppity!

Where exactly did I decide not to answer before you started with that I'm a racist?

It shouldn't bother you what I think if youre not.

Wow, you posted on a message board and got a reply. WTF, you are good. Obviously if I replied then that means it "bother(s)" me. Got it.

Look, I said he's arrogant and you started right in with that I'm a racist. So I started slamming you for it because you're an asshole. You're wrong when you say you "can be" an asshole. You ARE an asshole. Don't delude yourself into thinking that you were ever engaging in any sort of civil conversation. You were a dick from go.

Last edited:
I was really impressed when he told us to check the air in our tires in order to save the planet from global warming.

And I was impressed when the Righties went all crazy over something that any thinking person knows is good advice.

LOL, Don't play in traffic is "good advice" but it doesn't mean that not playing in traffic is going to contribute to lowering the Earth's temperature. :rolleyes:

Right, I can call Gore, Kerry, Biden, Chillery and the rest of the white liberals whatever I want. But when I treat a black like a white then it's out of bounds and I need to explain it to your satisfaction. Good luck with that. Being a black asshole gives you an endless out in your mind, doesn't it?

They don't like me because I'm black!

Actually they don't like you because you're an asshole.

Yes I can be an asshole. You dont need to explain it to me. I was just asking why. You chose not to answer. I chose to consider you a racist since you are avoiding the question. It shouldn't bother you what I think if youre not.

Translation. The coon is getting uppity!

Where exactly did I decide not to answer before you started with that I'm a racist?

Wow, you posted on a message board and got a reply. WTF, you are good. Obviously if I replied then that means it "bother(s)" me. Got it.

Look, I said he's arrogant and you started right in with that I'm a racist. So I started slamming you for it because you're an asshole. You're wrong when you say you "can be" an asshole. You ARE an asshole. Don't delude yourself into thinking that you were ever engaging in any sort of civil conversation. You were a dick from go.

That was the joke. I dont see anywhere I called you a racist. You got called a racist after going off on me and not answering my question.

"Budgets are for pussies." -- Barry H. Soetoro

Because Obama's leadership skills really got Congress (controlled to a large extent by his fellow Democratics) to get the budgets passed.

Right?

Last edited:

That was the joke. I dont see anywhere I called you a racist. You got called a racist after going off on me and not answering my question.

You implied Kaz was a racist...you can attempt to walk it back, but no one is buying it.

Kaz said Obama was arrogant...and he is.

You, by using the word "translation" signified that in your opinion, the connotation of 'arrogance' had racist underpinnings.

Unfortunately, this reveals much more about you than it ever could about Kaz.

You implied Kaz was a racist...you can attempt to walk it back, but no one is buying it.

You, by using the word "translation" signified that in your opinion, the connotation of 'arrogance' had racist underpinnings.

I didnt imply i said she was. She said he was arrogant. Why? The only reason I have so far is my experience with white people that dont like Black people to be confident. To a man all of them are racist. its a logical deduction. Why are you confused about that?

This is why I like pressing liberals when you say stupid things, you're a hoot.

So here's your story.

You said I was calling Obama an "uppity coon" as a joke, and it wasn't intended to imply that I was calling him an "uppity coon" in a racist way.

After your joke, which was that I was calling Obama an "uppity coon" you asked me a serious question as to why I think he's arrogant.

When I didn't directly address the question because you showed you are a complete ass wipe, you concluded that OMG, you called me a racist as a joke, but wow, it appears I really am!

That's your story. You can't make this shit up. But that's the answer to why I stay on you, you just get more and more funny. A tip though, if you want to know why I criticize Obama, don't start the conversation by calling me a racist. At that point I'm not going to take you seriously and I'm not going to answer the question.

Your issue is that you're a loser and you use that people are discriminating against you because you're black so you don't have to deal with it. Apparently it's working, you're not dealing with being a loser.

Last edited:

I didnt imply i said she was. She said he was arrogant. Why? The only reason I have so far is my experience with white people that dont like Black people to be confident. To a man all of them are racist. its a logical deduction. Why are you confused about that?

Pretty limited experience.

If a dopey WHITE lolberal says some arrogant shit, and gets called on it ON THAT VERY BASIS by a white conservative, you wouldn't assume that the conservative is being racist. Of course. That would be silly.

BUT, when a black lolberal says some arrogant shit, and gets called on it by the same white conservative, you automatically assume it's a criticism of the black lolberal based on race.

Sir, you izza racist.

Forum List

Back