Obama personally impressed me when he...

He seems like a terrific husband and father. In this regard I think he sets a terrific example for all American men. Love and respect your wife. Love and discipline your children.

Other than that....not much.

No. I actually thought "man white people have a real problem with Black people who dont shuffle and tip their hat in the presence of white folk". You never answered my question though. Why do you think he is arrogant and condescending?

Why do you say bullshit and when called on it avoid what you said?

Why would you call it BS? I know you dont like it but its my opinion. What did i avoid? I never backed backed down or wavered from my original thought.
You said a lot of bull shit in the post I reponded to you've ignored it long enough.

So, liberals, when did he personally impress you? Two simple rules.

1) It can't be something liberals all thought before he appeared on the scene

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Be specific, and be original. When did he impress you?

1. When he won the 2nd term by dismantling Mitt on live TV.
2. When he stood up for free Health Care. It's not free idiot
3. How he remains calm and amused no matter what is being said negative about him
4. How amazing he is as a orator Without a teleprompter he can't speak.
5. When he withdrew from Iraq (I thought that would never happen) the plan was already made not his plan
6. How he disregarded his personal beliefs and stood up for gay rights
7. How he gave the Black community a mandate blacks are still in the same place they were 30 years ago
8. When he stood up for women rights democrats are hypocrites only certain women have rights
9. When he had the courage to speak out on the TM and GZ case. he doesn't know when to keep his fucking mouth shut, like the time he called the police department stupid.
10. How he single handedly increased the KKK's membership. :lol:
Link to the last one but the rest is bull shit.

Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Remember how Lush Rimbaugh et al was calling it a setup.

Meanwhile they had been DEMONIZING it and Obama for like a year and a half.

When it came to brass knuckles they had bupkiss.

Classic!!!

what planet do you live on? That never happened. Do you dream these things after smoking crack?

What never happened?

You didn't see it?

It should be on YouTube. You can look for it.

It's pretty impressive.

No.

But a link would be nice.

You said a lot of bull shit in the post I reponded to you've ignored it long enough.

The OP asked what was impressive to me. For some reason you are offended and listed your objections to what I posted. Why would I care what you think about what impresses me enough to argue with you over it? "you've ignored it long enough". Are you freaking kidding me?:lol::lol:

So, liberals, when did he personally impress you? Two simple rules.

1) It can't be something liberals all thought before he appeared on the scene

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Be specific, and be original. When did he impress you?

Ordered the sharpshooters to mist the heads of the pirates holding the American Captain, Captive.

:thup:

That was a huge political risk.

No it wasn't. It was the right call, but there was virtually NO political risk.

Pirates get shot, strung up or blown up.

Ho hum.

You're kidding right?

Had that gone wrong..it would have cost him the election.

I thought that was a seal team. Thanks for correcting me on that.

The seal team got the intelligence, did the analysis, coordinated and planned the whole operation?

No, that was Generalismo Obama of course, he also took time out of his busy schedule to train the seal team and pilot in both choppers at the same time just before he suited up and personally led the penetration into OBL's hideout.

The guy is basically a roll-up of MacArthur, James Bond and Wonder Woman all in one neat little teleprompter controlled package, frankly I'm surprised he doesn't have his own line of kung-fu grip sportin' action figures. :rolleyes:

Obviously you don't understand how the government works.

I recommend reading the Constitution. Then, maybe take a civics class.

Oh..and..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Generally, when people "care" about something..stuff gets done.

I made a joke and you fell apart

So you went on a message board where liberals endlessly call everyone a racist, called me a racist because I'm not liberal, and I was supposed to know it was a "joke." Wow, you're a card. Do you fool waitresses by ordering food, then when they bring it you ask how they didn't know it was a joke? You go to the police station and report a robbery and then tell them wow, they didn't know it was a joke?

Here you go, funny man. It was a joke for a liberal to call someone a racist on a message board where all the liberals call everyone a racist. I get it now.

:lmao:

Happy?

BTW I am Black. What in the world made you think I wasnt?

Your obsession with bringing race into topics and your attitude that blacks are arrogant and condescending was what made me think that.

Liking someone because they are black is not really better than disliking them because they are black. I slammed Kerry, Gore, Clinton and the rest of the liberal schmucks in their day just as much as Obama now. That you think he gets to have kid rules because he can't handle the big leagues like a white could is pathetic.

Last edited:

The OP asked what was impressive to me. For some reason you are offended and listed your objections to what I posted. Why would I care what you think about what impresses me enough to argue with you over it? "you've ignored it long enough". Are you freaking kidding me?:lol::lol:

You lied several times

The seal team got the intelligence, did the analysis, coordinated and planned the whole operation?

No, that was Generalismo Obama of course, he also took time out of his busy schedule to train the seal team and pilot in both choppers at the same time just before he suited up and personally led the penetration into OBL's hideout.

The guy is basically a roll-up of MacArthur, James Bond and Wonder Woman all in one neat little teleprompter controlled package, frankly I'm surprised he doesn't have his own line of kung-fu grip sportin' action figures. :rolleyes:

Obviously you don't understand how the government works.

I recommend reading the Constitution. Then, maybe take a civics class.

Oh..and..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Generally, when people "care" about something..stuff gets done.

Not at all true.

Obama "cared" deeply about closing Gitmo. But, it no happen.

Obama "cared" deeply about OPEN GOVERNMENT. But it no happen.

Recall how the entire debate on health care would be live on C-Span, to underscore his commitment to transparency. He cared "deeply" about that.

Yet, instead, Speaker Pelousy informed us that we would have to PASS it in order to know what the fuck it said. And that despite the fact that there was virtually NO coverage on C-Span.

Obama cared deeply about "getting" Osama bin Laden. Good. I like the fact that Osama got sent to his watery grave. But the point of killing bin Laden was to minimize the risk posed by al qaeda. And yet, nothing much is getting done about that. Osama dead and al qaeda alive and well. President Bush focused on providing us with national security. Obama and you liberals are busy trying to dismantle it.

So you went on a message board where liberals endlessly call everyone a racist, called me a racist because I'm not liberal, and I was supposed to know it was a "joke." Wow, you're a card. Do you fool waitresses by ordering food, then when they bring it you ask how they didn't know it was a joke? You go to the police station and report a robbery and then tell them wow, they didn't know it was a joke?

Here you go, funny man. It was a joke for a liberal to call someone a racist on a message board where all the liberals call everyone a racist. I get it now.

Happy?

Your obsession with bringing race into topics and your attitude that blacks are arrogant and condescending was what made me think that.

Liking someone because they are black is not really better than disliking them because they are black. I slammed Kerry, Gore, Clinton and the rest of the liberal schmucks in their day just as much as Obama now. That you think he gets to have kid rules because he can't handle the big leagues like a white could is pathetic.
I wasnt joking about the racist part. I didnt call you a racist because you are not a liberal. I know many misguided right leaning people that are not racist. I called you a racist because your post and others I have read from you have racists overtones to them. If youre not a racist then I apologize. When a white person has a problem with a Black persons confidence and cant answer why they feel that way I automatically assume it to be because they are indeed a racist. Where did you get the perception I think Black people are arrogant and condescending? That one is truly a marvel in deductive reasoning.

Happy?

I wasnt joking about the racist part. I didnt call you a racist because you are not a liberal. I know many misguided right leaning people that are not racist. I called you a racist because your post and others I have read from you have racists overtones to them. If youre not a racist then I apologize. When a white person has a problem with a Black persons confidence and cant answer why they feel that way I automatically assume it to be because they are indeed a racist. Where did you get the perception I think Black people are arrogant and condescending? That one is truly a marvel in deductive reasoning.

Bull shit.

Right, I can call Gore, Kerry, Biden, Chillery and the rest of the white liberals whatever I want. But when I treat a black like a white then it's out of bounds and I need to explain it to your satisfaction. Good luck with that. Being a black asshole gives you an endless out in your mind, doesn't it?

They don't like me because I'm black!

Actually they don't like you because you're an asshole.

Last edited:
Obama impressed me the time he said he would adopt a dog from a shelter and then did exactly that. Twice.

Oh, wait ... that's not it.

He impressed me when he said that we all need to tighten our belts because of how bad things were and then he led by example, scaling his vacations back and all.

Oh wait ... wrong again.

Oh, I know. He really, really impressed me when he said that having to raise the debt ceiling was a sign of a failure of leadership and refused to vote yes to have the debt ceiling raised.

<blink, blink>

Um, when he picked Joe Biden as his VP? Yes, he impressed me when he chose Uncle Joe as his VP because even Obama knows that laughter is good for the soul.

1. Made the call to risk that nite raid in Pakistan....knowing if they were wrong or if it failed, it would be Desert One all over again.

2. Got rid of DADT.

He made the call to get Bin Laden, while he was playing cards most of the duration of the raid. He also assassinated Seal Team 6, those ones who killed bin Laden. We never saw any proof that Bin Laden was killed, and most reports say he died years earlier of kidney failure.

You lied several times

I lied about what impressed me? How could you possibly know this?

Right, I can call Gore, Kerry, Biden, Chillery and the rest of the white liberals whatever I want. But when I treat a black like a white then it's out of bounds and I need to explain it to your satisfaction. Good luck with that. Being a black asshole gives you an endless out in your mind, doesn't it?

They don't like me because I'm black!

Actually they don't like you because you're an asshole.

Yes I can be an asshole. You dont need to explain it to me. I was just asking why. You chose not to answer. I chose to consider you a racist since you are avoiding the question. It shouldn't bother you what I think if youre not.

Obama impressed me that time that he ...

uhm

errr

ahhh

<<fucking Totus is on the blink>>

that is

uhhhhh

You lied several times

I lied about what impressed me? How could you possibly know this?

What impressed you was a lie
oh and the rise in the kkk numbers because of obama? Do you have a link
obamacare making healthcare free? It ain't free
These just for starters.

Forum List

Back