Obama personally impressed me when he...

Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Remember how Lush Rimbaugh et al was calling it a setup.

Meanwhile they had been DEMONIZING it and Obama for like a year and a half.

When it came to brass knuckles they had bupkiss.

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

Plus, I was also impressed how he managed to bring his signature piece of legislation back from the brink with just one SOTU speech.

Up until that point it looked like it would be '94 all over again for HC Reform.
You and Marc both have a strange recollection of past events.

1. Obama did not destroy the GOP in that convention.. He didn't even win a single point.

2. The Senate had to resort to parliamentary tricks to get obamacare passed.

If you like an arrogant, condescending know it all, he's the bomb isn't he?

Translation. The coon is getting uppity!

The only one talking race is you. He's not an uppity coon, that would be one who tries to leave the Democratic Party plantation, and you know how to string them up, don't you, masser?
Thats why I have him on ignore. He is nothing but a racist and a baiter.

Great orator my ass. There is nothing great about regurgitating lie after lie that he knows will appeal to weak minds. He's a scumbag, and very soon he may get you all killed.

Like back in 2008 when he was in front of some mouth breathers proclaiming that the United States needed it's own civilian Praetorian Guard, Hitler Youth (choose your description) equal to the military to roam the streets. The monkey's behind him cheered with joy. You people are FUCKING stupid if you give this subhuman pile of bile any credit whatsoever.

^bitter

Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

Plus, I was also impressed how he managed to bring his signature piece of legislation back from the brink with just one SOTU speech.

Up until that point it looked like it would be '94 all over again for HC Reform.

1. Obama did not destroy the GOP in that convention.. He didn't even win a single point.

they have been denied mental health treatment under Obamacare.

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

1) You're too much of a delusional wingnut to see that he totally de-pantsed them.

2) I'm talking about when Scott Brown won the MA Senate seat (which ended the filibuster-proof majority) and there was all kinds of panic with the Dems over whether to keep pursuing a Healthcare bill at all. His speech breathed new life into the effort to get something passed.

I'm no liberal, but I think President Obama is a gifted orator.

His speeches were excellent, back when folks listened to them.

Outstanding, energetic, motivating speaker...not so great on the follow through.

teleprompter would make a mummy an exemplary orator :lol:

Last edited:
Obama DOES deserve some credit, all the same, for authorizing it.
It seems like an obvious call, but Carter and Bubba would have chickened out.
Whoa! Did you just give the big man kudos? Not easy, I know.

You know Carter would have botched it. And yes, Bubba would have chickened out.

I have publicly given President Obama props on several occasions right here at USMB.

I don't fear being a little objective.

He doesn't do much right, but when he does, I see no virtue in denying it or in not acknowledging it.
Yes, but did he impress you?

LOL

I'll be impressed if he follows the time honored practice of peaceably handing over the reigns of power after the next Presidential election.

That will impress Me.

Translation. The coon is getting uppity!

The only one talking race is you. He's not an uppity coon, that would be one who tries to leave the Democratic Party plantation, and you know how to string them up, don't you, masser?

I would ignore me too. Must be tough getting your BS shot down like fish in a barrel.

I would ignore me too. Must be tough getting your BS shot down like fish in a barrel.

don't kid yourself.

a whiner like you can't "shoot" a fly :lol:

Classic!!!

what planet do you live on? That never happened. Do you dream these things after smoking crack?

Classic!!!

Answer the damned question....The OP is looking for answers regarding policy and results.
BTW, I googled "Obama visits republican convention" and came up empty.

don't kid yourself.

a whiner like you can't "shoot" a fly :lol:

Another victim reduced to one liners because his BS wont fly and he likes to avoid questions.

Funny thing is that you don't answer questions either

So, liberals, when did he personally impress you? Two simple rules.

1) It can't be something liberals all thought before he appeared on the scene

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Be specific, and be original. When did he impress you?

1. When he won the 2nd term by dismantling Mitt on live TV.
2. When he stood up for free Health Care. It's not free idiot
3. How he remains calm and amused no matter what is being said negative about him
4. How amazing he is as a orator Without a teleprompter he can't speak.
5. When he withdrew from Iraq (I thought that would never happen) the plan was already made not his plan
6. How he disregarded his personal beliefs and stood up for gay rights
7. How he gave the Black community a mandate blacks are still in the same place they were 30 years ago
8. When he stood up for women rights democrats are hypocrites only certain women have rights
9. When he had the courage to speak out on the TM and GZ case. he doesn't know when to keep his fucking mouth shut, like the time he called the police department stupid.
10. How he single handedly increased the KKK's membership. :lol:
Link to the last one but the rest is bull shit.

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

So why were Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the RW ilk calling it a setup from 2-days before AND after the convention then?

Why did the GOP feel totally embarrassed by that event?

Why did all the RW radio talkers and media pundits minimize it?

Was it because they knew the WON!?!? Hmmmm....!?!?!

The answer is that liberals don't care if obama has done anything impressive or worthwhile---------they just love him because they just love him.

liberalism is a mental disease, to expect a logical thoughtful answer is beyond their mental abilities.

The answer is that liberals don't care if obama has done anything impressive or worthwhile---------they just love him because they just love him.

liberalism is a mental disease, to expect a logical thoughtful answer is beyond their mental abilities.

1278179_351378148326417_2054114554_n.jpg

Classic!!!

Answer the damned question....The OP is looking for answers regarding policy and results.
BTW, I googled "Obama visits republican convention" and came up empty.
If you don't know what I'm talking about then you are a bonafide FOOL and I have no time to waste on you.

Good day sir.

*tips hat and walks away*

^^^^^^

That.

So why were Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the RW ilk calling it a setup from 2-days before AND after the convention then?

Why did the GOP feel totally embarrassed by that event?

Why did all the RW radio talkers and media pundits minimize it?

Was it because they knew the WON!?!? Hmmmm....!?!?!

none of that happened,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did Chris Matthews tell you that?

Forum List

Back