Obama personally impressed me when he...

nothing impresses me about him

I don't care for liars or people who use their position of power to be a thug

When he took down Bin Laden.

I thought that was a seal team. Thanks for correcting me on that.

Right it was a seal team. And the intelligence agencies that located him. And the naval group that ran logistics for getting the team in/out. And the diplomats that dealt with the political aftermath. And the executive branch that weighed the risks and decided to go for it. Seal Team 6 doesn't exist in a vacuum.

Okay, I'm not a liberal, obviously. But I'll weigh in on this one.

Barry impressed me ONLY when he pursued Al Queda in Pakistan and Yemen with drone strikes. I don't care if this isn't the republican party line (I'm not a party parrott like rdean and some of the others are for the Democrats). I think that was totally out of character for him and showed some unbelievable cajones. For someone to espouse such liberal pablum as he does on one hand, and then display the fortitude of character to order the death of sworn enemies such as he did. I can only tip my hat and say publicly, "Well done Mr. President."

Al Queda is at war with the United States and its allies. The drone strikes have the affect of keeping them off balance and moving. Hard to plan strikes when you're worried that the next sound you hear is the knocking of a Hellfire on the front door. Abdullah wants to kill Americans so he can get those 72 virgins. He doesn't want to be the subject of a grainy black and white video that shows up on Youtube showing how he gets vaporized while he's getting in his Honda Pilot at some shithole compound.

And don't give me this whiny nonsense about how he is overstepping the constitution. These butt jockeys do not have the protection of the constitution and as I said, they are at war with us.

Yep, that's it.

When he took down Bin Laden.

I thought that was a seal team. Thanks for correcting me on that.

Right it was a seal team. And the intelligence agencies that located him. And the naval group that ran logistics for getting the team in/out. And the diplomats that dealt with the political aftermath. And the executive branch that weighed the risks and decided to go for it. Seal Team 6 doesn't exist in a vacuum.

You said "he took down Bin Laden."

Great orator my ass. There is nothing great about regurgitating lie after lie that he knows will appeal to weak minds. He's a scumbag, and very soon he may get you all killed.

Like back in 2008 when he was in front of some mouth breathers proclaiming that the United States needed it's own civilian Praetorian Guard, Hitler Youth (choose your description) equal to the military to roam the streets. The monkey's behind him cheered with joy. You people are FUCKING stupid if you give this subhuman pile of bile any credit whatsoever.

^bitter

No, that's called HATE. ^^^^

Why would we not hate someone who doesn't respect our right to our bodies, our work or our property and then blames us while he does it?

I respect him no more than any other mafia thug who extorts my property. He's a thief.

No, that's called HATE. ^^^^

Why would we not hate someone who doesn't respect our right to our bodies, our work or our property and then blames us while he does it?

I respect him no more than any other mafia thug who extorts my property. He's a thief.

yep, Obama shows no respect for anyone...
what cracks me up with the Obamabots they can HATE on Bush all they want, but you say you don't care for Obama...they accuse people of HATING him..

two faced hypocrisy at it's finest..:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Remember how Lush Rimbaugh et al was calling it a setup.

Meanwhile they had been DEMONIZING it and Obama for like a year and a half.

When it came to brass knuckles they had bupkiss.

Classic!!!

Well,

Actually, much of what the GOP expressed concern over are coming to fruition.

Let me first say this.....

President Obama marketed the ACA as self sustaining as the younger generations will pay into it but not use it often, thus creating a surplus...and that surplus will help with the cost for the older generations who will be paying lower premiums yet using the iunsurance more often....

And now let me ask you this....

What young American of sound mind and body will gladly pay 4000 in premiums for an insurance they likely wont use and not opt for the 800 penalty instead.

(bear in mind....with the pre existing conditions being eliminated, a young American can simply buy insurance when needed)

Now...when you have the anticipated "cash cows" not generating the surplus...and INSTEAD bleeding the system (buying only when needed)....how on earth will it be sustainable?

Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

Plus, I was also impressed how he managed to bring his signature piece of legislation back from the brink with just one SOTU speech.

Up until that point it looked like it would be '94 all over again for HC Reform.

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

Plus, I was also impressed how he managed to bring his signature piece of legislation back from the brink with just one SOTU speech.

Up until that point it looked like it would be '94 all over again for HC Reform.

So why don't YOU answer my question...right below your post

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

So why don't YOU answer my question...right below your post

It's actually a good question and was asked by the Kaiser Family Foundation:

Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: June 2013 | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

So, liberals, when did he personally impress you? Two simple rules.

1) It can't be something liberals all thought before he appeared on the scene

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Be specific, and be original. When did he impress you?

Ordered the sharpshooters to mist the heads of the pirates holding the American Captain, Captive.

:thup:

That was a huge political risk.

2) It can't be a completely air headed, subjective statement, like ... when he showed what a great husband and father he is. Or ... how much he cared.

Ordered the sharpshooters to mist the heads of the pirates holding the American Captain, Captive.

Oh yeah, that was pretty good too. Was well before he destroyed the entire Republican Party on live TV over the Healthcare debate at their own event.

No it wasn't. It was the right call, but there was virtually NO political risk.

Pirates get shot, strung up or blown up.

Ho hum.

I am impressed with his wealth:

The president’s annual salary of $400,000 is more than any cabinet member's but constitutes only some of the Obama’s personal wealth. The rest comes from his personal assets and investments.

So what does a presidential portfolio look like?

Well, Obama’s preferred bank is JPMorgan Chase, where he had a checking account with less than $15,000 in it and an asset management account worth between $250,000 and $500,000 in 2010.

He also had at least $200,000 invested in the Vanguard 500 Index, a mutual fund based on the performance of the Standard & Poor’s 500 index.

As of the end of 2010, Obama also held somewhere between $2.1 million and $10.2 million of Uncle Sam’s debt, in the form of U.S. Treasury bills and notes.

In addition to these holdings, Obama has some money set aside for his daughters to go to college.

As of last year, Sasha and Malia could count on at least $200,000 for their college education thanks to their father’s investment in the Bright Directions College Savings plan.

How Wealthy are President Barack Obama and His Cabinet? - OpenSecrets Blog

He's done pretty well for a guy with a mail order law degree!

[MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION]
I like your post as well. You know how to use that backhand. I'll give you rep when I can.

Obama DOES deserve some credit, all the same, for authorizing it.
It seems like an obvious call, but Carter and Bubba would have chickened out.

Whoa! Did you just give the big man kudos? Not easy, I know.

You know Carter would have botched it. And yes, Bubba would have chickened out.

Forum List

Back