Obama personally impressed me when he...

Another victim reduced to one liners because his BS wont fly and he likes to avoid questions.

bullshit from whiners with entitlement "psychological problems" is not worth my attention :D

I know hence the 1 liners. I know it eats you up but you cant risk the humiliation.

dumbass, it is the jealousy and envy that eats YOU up - therefore the whining about "400 years jump start" - it is more and more obvious with every time you type :lol:

bullshit from whiners with entitlement "psychological problems" is not worth my attention :D

I know hence the 1 liners. I know it eats you up but you cant risk the humiliation.

dumbass, it is the jealousy and envy that eats YOU up - therefore the whining about "400 years jump start" - it is more and more obvious with every time you type :lol:

Pointing out the obvious to you is whining? OK sir.

Translation. The coon is getting uppity!

The only one talking race is you. He's not an uppity coon, that would be one who tries to leave the Democratic Party plantation, and you know how to string them up, don't you, masser?

What possessed you to call him arrogant and condescending? Seems to me he is just confident. I find that people who have an issue with people being confident are insecure within themselves. These are the type of people likely to call him an uppity coon or other racial slurs.

So when you heard arrogant and condescending, you thought OMG, you're saying he's BLACK!

:eusa_eh:

Negroes are your property, aren't they boss? They'll tow the line or hang at the end of your rope.

You're a serious, sick, racist fucking prick.

The only one talking race is you. He's not an uppity coon, that would be one who tries to leave the Democratic Party plantation, and you know how to string them up, don't you, masser?

What possessed you to call him arrogant and condescending? Seems to me he is just confident. I find that people who have an issue with people being confident are insecure within themselves. These are the type of people likely to call him an uppity coon or other racial slurs.

So when you heard arrogant and condescending, you thought OMG, you're saying he's BLACK!

Negroes are your property, aren't they boss? They'll tow the line or hang at the end of your rope.

No. I actually thought "man white people have a real problem with Black people who dont shuffle and tip their hat in the presence of white folk". You never answered my question though. Why do you think he is arrogant and condescending?

No. I actually thought "man white people have a real problem with Black people who dont shuffle and tip their hat in the presence of white folk". You never answered my question though. Why do you think he is arrogant and condescending?

Why do you say bullshit and when called on it avoid what you said?

Obama impressed me one day when he said he was going to put a 25 cent charge on all service calls sent overseas. I saw my job coming back to this country. I saw thousands of jobs coming back to this country. He never said another word about it. Guess the corporations got to him. So much for being presidential. He's just another corporate stooge.

Why do you say bullshit and when called on it avoid what you said?

Why would you call it BS? I know you dont like it but its my opinion. What did i avoid? I never backed backed down or wavered from my original thought.

So you think blacks are arrogant and condescending and I think Obama is.

Here's the 411, Homey. Blacks can be as good or bad as anyone else. They are ... people. Saying that any individual has a trait means they are of a particular race is something that only a sick, racist prick like you thinks.

Here's the 411, Homey. Blacks can be as good or bad as anyone else. They are ... people. Saying that any individual has a trait means they are of a particular race is something that only a sick, racist prick like you thinks.

No I dont think Blacks are arrogant and condescending. Where in the hell did you get that idea?

Why do you think Obama is? Is it just a feeling or did he do or say something that upset you?

I know Blacks can be as good or bad as anyone else. I know they are people. I also know racist white people cant stand it when a Black person shows confidence. You think Obama is arrogant. You are entitled to your view. i think you are likely racist considering some of your other posts and I'm entitled to my view. Do we understand each other now or are you still angry and confused?

Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Remember how Lush Rimbaugh et al was calling it a setup.

Meanwhile they had been DEMONIZING it and Obama for like a year and a half.

When it came to brass knuckles they had bupkiss.

Classic!!!

what planet do you live on? That never happened. Do you dream these things after smoking crack?

What never happened?

You didn't see it?

It should be on YouTube. You can look for it.

It's pretty impressive.

When he took down Bin Laden.

I thought that was a seal team. Thanks for correcting me on that.

The seal team got the intelligence, did the analysis, coordinated and planned the whole operation?

No, that was Generalismo Obama of course, he also took time out of his busy schedule to train the seal team and pilot in both choppers at the same time just before he suited up and personally led the penetration into OBL's hideout.

The guy is basically a roll-up of MacArthur, James Bond and Wonder Woman all in one neat little teleprompter controlled package, frankly I'm surprised he doesn't have his own line of kung-fu grip sportin' action figures. :rolleyes:

Obama impressed me when he went to that Republican Convention about Healthcare and totally dismantled them on each and every point...on live TV to boot.

Remember how Lush Rimbaugh et al was calling it a setup.

Meanwhile they had been DEMONIZING it and Obama for like a year and a half.

When it came to brass knuckles they had bupkiss.

Classic!!!

^^^^^^

That.

Plus, I was also impressed how he managed to bring his signature piece of legislation back from the brink with just one SOTU speech.

Up until that point it looked like it would be '94 all over again for HC Reform.
You and Marc both have a strange recollection of past events.

1. Obama did not destroy the GOP in that convention.. He didn't even win a single point.

2. The Senate had to resort to parliamentary tricks to get obamacare passed.

1. "Win" in terms of what? It was a "win" for the reality based community. Obama took apart the hyperbole and clarified why the republican talking "points" were incorrect.

2. The same exact parliamentary "tricks" used to get 2 Tax Cuts for the uber rich (aka real live theft by the rich from the working class).

No I dont think Blacks are arrogant and condescending. Where in the hell did you get that idea?

Why do you think Obama is? Is it just a feeling or did he do or say something that upset you?

I know Blacks can be as good or bad as anyone else. I know they are people. I also know racist white people cant stand it when a Black person shows confidence. You think Obama is arrogant. You are entitled to your view. i think you are likely racist considering some of your other posts and I'm entitled to my view. Do we understand each other now or are you still angry and confused?

I appreciate you trying to be my girlfriend and express your concern for my feelings. I'll let you know if I need a hug or want to have a good cry with you. Don't hold your breath. In the meantime, man up and focus on the topic.

I was talking about Obama. YOU brought race into the discussion. And then you flipped out and said OMG, arrogant and condescending, is about as you said a "coon."

You're prime facie a racist. As long as blacks are your pet or stay under your control advocating your lily white liberal elitism, you're OK with them.

When he took down Bin Laden.

I thought that was a seal team. Thanks for correcting me on that.

The seal team got the intelligence, did the analysis, coordinated and planned the whole operation?

Who knew?

They run the country too?

Wow, swallow, that's sad even for you. You have no logical ability at all. The hypocrisy in your post over your standard for the left versus everyone else is pathetic. And typical for mindless drone liberals.

Don't worry, the point if you read the quote in your post is obvious, and I know you don't get it. That I put it in red wont' help either. But that is what happens when you swallow the lies of a political party, as you gladly do.

Last edited:

I appreciate you trying to be my girlfriend and express your concern for my feelings. I'll let you know if I need a hug or want to have a good cry with you. Don't hold your breath. In the meantime, man up and focus on the topic.

I was talking about Obama. YOU brought race into the discussion. And then you flipped out and said OMG, arrogant and condescending, is about as you said a "coon."

You're prime facie a racist. As long as blacks are your pet or stay under your control advocating your lily white liberal elitism, you're OK with them.

Is English your second language? Your sentence structure is terrible and half the time you dont make sense. You also seem to have trouble with comprehension. Its pretty simple. You said the POTUS was arrogant and condescending. I made a joke and you fell apart. BTW I am Black. What in the world made you think I wasnt?

There isn't much I can give him credit on. I would say the repeal of DADT, but we all know his opinions "evolved" on gays. In my opinion, it was all about political pandering to him. For the most part, I would say he was on track to becoming about as average as the any other shitty POTUS we have had recently.

^ praising with faint damn.

An honest critique of The. Worst. President. EVER! would be:

Obama is a massive suck hole.

I respectfully disagree. We have had worse Presidents. As far as recent Presidents go, it would be hard to decide. I can't see where a single sentence of my post praised him. If anything, the only praising part of my post was followed up by me saying he was pandering to his base. I like you, Liability, but you need to show a little more objectiveness. ;)

I was being objective. Objectivity requires one to speak the truth. I did.

The truth is clear. This President is by far the worst in U.S. history.

I appreciate the fact that you don't care to agree with that assertion.

But your disagreement doesn't change its truthfulness one iota.

Now to your confusion:

There is an old expression about damning with faint praise. When you turn that one on its head, it's praising with faint damn.

Your failure to note just how terrible Obama is (the worst President in our history is an understatement, in fact), the net effect is the same as praising him.

This cannot stand.

He IS the worst fucking President in U.S. history. Hands down (and we have had some piss-poor Presidents). If you want objectivity, start practicing it. Admit the truth.

Forum List

Back