'Obama Pops Off' - Tells Trump To Bend Over & Take It The Way Americans Have Been Doing For 8 Years

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Obama tells Donald Trump to 'stop whining'

"U.S. President Barack Obama urged Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to "stop whining" about the Nov. 8 election being rigged, saying no serious person could suggest U.S. elections could be manipulated because of their decentralized nature.

"I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place. It's unprecedented," the Democratic president said."

President Obama tells Donald Trump to 'stop whining'

Yes, Donald, FORGET:

It was exposed that the DNC rigged the DNC Primaries so Hillary would win.

It was exposed the DNC concocted an anti-Semitic strategy to go after Bernie's Religion

It was exposed that there were a lot of cases of voter fraud and voting irregularities during the primaries

It has been exposed that there is a lot of voting fraud going on NOW in preparation for the up-coming election

That Obama / Obama's DHS tried to make the case to take over the election to ensure a 'fair' election

It has been exposed the Obama administration - from the Oval Office to the State Department To the DOJ to
the FBI - has been protecting and covering up for Hillary

It has been exposed that the vast majority of the media is 'All-In' for Hillary and is trying to manipulate the election.

STOP YOUR WHINING! :p

One of the funniest videos I've ever seen, Obama lifting weights :)

Obungles has been whining for eight years. little faggoty bitch he is

Stay classy hon.

Ha, nobody listens to your wore out old ass, ya burnt out hippie.

It's just like Obutthole, whining about what he does...in fact that's typical leftist mannerisms

Still waiting for you to have some issue or point hon, not giving up on ya yet.

Ger on topic for once in your pathetic life and again I am not your "hon", I will never be your "hon" and your attempt at being condescending is worthless and weak....like you. Understand OLD man?

Obungles whines and bemoans over what he is...again it's typical of leftists...you idiots can't see the forest for the trees

One of the funniest videos I've ever seen, Obama lifting weights :)

Tiny weights there. I do drumstick twirls with 20 pounders to freak out my students.

Looks like he's huffing and puffing a lot. Still a smoker?

Obungles has been whining for eight years. little faggoty bitch he is

Stay classy hon.

Ha, nobody listens to your wore out old ass, ya burnt out hippie.

It's just like Obutthole, whining about what he does...in fact that's typical leftist mannerisms

Still waiting for you to have some issue or point hon, not giving up on ya yet.

Ger on topic for once in your pathetic life and again I am not your "hon", I will never be your "hon" and your attempt at being condescending is worthless and weak....like you. Understand OLD man?

Obungles whines and bemoans over what he is...again it's typical of leftists...you idiots can't see the forest for the trees

Looks like it'll be a while longer then hon, no worries.

Forum List

Back