Obama Prepares To Prove You Don't Have To Have Class & Dignity As President

It's one of most stupid traditions this country has that former presidents are supposed to disappear.
Obama is demonstrating why it's such a good idea - having a bitter asshole around who seeks to disrupt progress just to save his own legacy only hampers, not helps, the newly elected administration from doing what is best for the country.

dimocrap scum NEVER stop campaigning. It is the one and the only thing they're good at.

They can't govern, they can't lead, they can't think, they can't tell the truth, they can't deal in good faith, they can't conduct diplomacy, they can't grow the economy but --

Hoo-Boy, can they ever campaign. It's the one thing they're good at.

And that is the only thing they're good at.

Which is why they never, ever stop.

The world will be a better place when they are eliminated from its surface

It's one of most stupid traditions this country has that former presidents are supposed to disappear.
Obama is demonstrating why it's such a good idea - having a bitter asshole around who seeks to disrupt progress just to save his own legacy only hampers, not helps, the newly elected administration from doing what is best for the country.
Having a narcissist around tweeting criticism and bizarre nonsense while still only a president-elect is bad form.

I'm not too worried about Obama. If he hangs around spouting crap, all he's going to do it morph into another irrelevant Jimmuh Cawtuh.

The ones that don't, consider having been President a stepping stone for something more glamorous, like being a first class pain in the ass shit disturber.

Dignity is definitely not a requirement.

The ones that don't, consider having been President a stepping stone for something more glamorous, like being a first class pain in the ass shit disturber.

Dignity is definitely not a requirement.
Donald "Pussy" Trump can never be accused of having dignity.

Serious question,,,,,Do you expect Obama's final speech to be absent of jabs at the new POTUS?...
Please stop ignoring the realities of past performance.
As pointed out, Bush was extremely gracious and respectful to Obama as the transition was made. Stop trying to justify Barry's poor behavior.
What poor behaviors by the President are you talking about? Be very specific and factual. In other words, no links from bullshit nutter websites.

What poor behaviors by the President are you talking about? Be very specific and factual. In other words, no links from bullshit nutter websites.
Here's one of many: Narcissistically declaring he would have beaten Trump if he could have run a 3rd time. Had to stroke his own ego and take a shot at Trump...but all he did was emphasize how horrible of a candidate Hillary was. Hillary was the woman who Barry claimed was the most qualified candidate to ever run - which included himself, who then lost, and Barry ends up saying, 'Yeah, but I could have beaten Trump.

That's funny. In trying to narcissistically dis Trump he dumped on Hillary. :p

Here's one of many: Narcissistically declaring he would have beaten Trump if he could have run a 3rd time. Had to stroke his own ego and take a shot at Trump...but all he did was emphasize how horrible of a candidate Hillary was. Hillary was the woman who Barry claimed was the most qualified candidate to ever run - which included himself, who then lost, and Barry ends up saying, 'Yeah, but I could have beaten Trump.

One Affirmative Action President in the Country's history is quite enough, thank you.

No more. No more putting an unqualified demagogue in office just because they're the right color or the right sex.

Next thing, dimocrap scum will nominate a transsexual, hermorphroditic dwarf that's half black and half American Indian

FAIL!!!

Try again.

Next thing, dimocrap scum will nominate a transsexual, hermorphroditic dwarf that's half black and half American Indian
...who hates the Constitution and America - you forgot that most important part. :p

One Affirmative Action President in the Country's history is quite enough, thank you.

No more. No more putting an unqualified demagogue in office just because they're the right color or the right sex.

Nobody put him in office... he was elected twice with both the popular vote and electoral college vote

What a load of horse shit. You voted for a Cheeto in Chief. You aren't qualified to use the words grace, humility, dignity, or especially class.
Sorry, I didn't vote for Hillary.

No. You voted for a pedophile whose daughter gives him lap dances.
ivanka-trump.jpg
Man the desperate left summed up in one photo and post.

Nobody put him in office... he was elected twice with both the popular vote and electoral college vote

"Luck" put him office both times.

McCain was actually ahead of him (as hard as that is to believe) until the Stock Markets fell of a cliff.

Romney was ahead of him until the unfortunate leak of the '47%' tape

You can read about his luck here. But you won't. Being stupid and uninformed are key elements to being a dimocrap

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa.../05/obama-still-the-luckiest-politician-alive

What a load of horse shit. You voted for a Cheeto in Chief. You aren't qualified to use the words grace, humility, dignity, or especially class.
Sorry, I didn't vote for Hillary.

No. You voted for a pedophile whose daughter gives him lap dances.
ivanka-trump.jpg
You're sick.

I'm not the one who happily agrees when someone says his daughter is a nice piece of ass. Trump is.
Are you a bit obsessed with sex? It appears so.
He must have never had kids. My son sat on my lap all the time. Never thought of it in a sexual way. But leave it to a perverted liberal to add sex to it. Oh and I've said my son is a good looking guy, once again no sexual intent, and once again leave it to a liberal to add sex into it.

"Luck" put him office both times.

McCain was actually ahead of him (as hard as that is to believe) until the Stock Markets fell of a cliff.

Romney was ahead of him until the unfortunate leak of the '47%' tape

You can read about his luck here. But you won't. Being stupid and uninformed are key elements to being a dimocrap

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa.../05/obama-still-the-luckiest-politician-alive
Your narrative and associated link does not help inform... garbage theories like that only make the people who believe them dumber

Forum List

Back