Obama Prepares To Prove You Don't Have To Have Class & Dignity As President

No. You voted for a pedophile whose daughter gives him lap dances.
ivanka-trump.jpg
You're sick.

I'm not the one who happily agrees when someone says his daughter is a nice piece of ass. Trump is.

You are an asshole.

He agrees his daughter is a nice piece of ass, and you think I'm the ass hole?

There is no father who never said that his daughter is pretty.

You ARE an asshole because you are putting words in Trump's mouth which he never said, because if he did, you could prove it by showing the link. Those are words of sick twisted pedophile, which you appear to be, in addition to being an ASSHOLE..

You don't think I would make up something like that do you? After all, I'm not a republican.
Trump Tells Howard Stern It's Okay to Call His Daughter a "Piece of Ass" | RedState

You're sick.

I'm not the one who happily agrees when someone says his daughter is a nice piece of ass. Trump is.

You are an asshole.

He agrees his daughter is a nice piece of ass, and you think I'm the ass hole?

There is no father who never said that his daughter is pretty.

You ARE an asshole because you are putting words in Trump's mouth which he never said, because if he did, you could prove it by showing the link. Those are words of sick twisted pedophile, which you appear to be, in addition to being an ASSHOLE..

I could think of a few fathers who don't constantly talk about what a piece of ass his daughter is and how he would date her if only she wasnt his daughter

Its fucking weird, but doesn't mean he actually ever sexually touched her.

I haven't been there to see if he actually has sex with her, but he makes it clear that he would like to.

I love it. Trump trashed Obama at every turn & that is supposed to be gracious? You people suck.

I haven't been there to see if he actually has sex with her, but he makes it clear that he would like to.
It has moved past 'creepy' how much the thought of daughters and fathers makes you think about 'Lap Dances' and has you so excited in going after this topic. Personally I am beginning to think perhaps Trump made his comments just to spin up pervs like yourself.

It has moved past 'creepy' how much the thought of daughters and fathers makes you think about 'Lap Dances' and has you so excited in going after this topic. Personally I am beginning to think perhaps Trump made his comments just to spin up pervs like yourself.

Right. He's a pedophile, and you're upset because I mention it.

ivanka-trump.jpg
You're sick.

Are you a bit obsessed with sex? It appears so.
He must have never had kids. My son sat on my lap all the time. Never thought of it in a sexual way. But leave it to a perverted liberal to add sex to it. Oh and I've said my son is a good looking guy, once again no sexual intent, and once again leave it to a liberal to add sex into it.

I would give Trump the same benefit of the doubt if he hadn't agreed that his daughter was a nice piece of ass
I'm sure you can give me that exact quote.

Right. He's a pedophile, and you're upset because I mention it.
No, you're a liar and a perv, and I mentioned it. YOU immediately thought of 'Lap Dance' when seeing a daughter on a father's lap.

Trump has been charged with nothing related to pedophilia yet you lie and call him a pedophile ... while most probably defending the WHITE BILL COSBY-Pedophile and his Enabler.

You're sick.

He must have never had kids. My son sat on my lap all the time. Never thought of it in a sexual way. But leave it to a perverted liberal to add sex to it. Oh and I've said my son is a good looking guy, once again no sexual intent, and once again leave it to a liberal to add sex into it.

I would give Trump the same benefit of the doubt if he hadn't agreed that his daughter was a nice piece of ass

There has already been several links posted.

There has already been several links posted.
He didn't say that, you are full of it.

Whatever Democrats say can be generally ignored. They have already proven themselves liars of the first order. There is nothing they won't say and nothing they won't do to destroy Trump. They will use any excuse to deviate from any subject and turn it to Trump and the lies they intend to tell. Indeed, rather than pretend honesty, they say "get used to it. We intend to do this from now on."

obama has opened the door to the ghettoization of our political institutions. He has put a smooth veneer on the rottenness of what is known as the racial shakedown. To his credit, he made democrats like it.

The topic is obama's distinct lack of class. What his level of dignity is was answered by his atrocious behavior at the funeral of Nelson Mandela. obama has made a career of being a national embarrassment. In his waning days he has become the Norma Desmond of politics. He is making his last apprearance over and over again sucking every bit of class out of the presidential office. Good Bye Barack "Evita" obama. Good Bye we said.

Good bye already! GO.

Whatever Democrats say can be generally ignored. They have already proven themselves liars of the first order. There is nothing they won't say and nothing they won't do to destroy Trump.

How is it possible to reconcile what you just said with very frequent, very blatant lying Trump does?

If you are against liars, why are you for Trump? Is he YOUR type of liar?

Whatever Democrats say can be generally ignored. They have already proven themselves liars of the first order. There is nothing they won't say and nothing they won't do to destroy Trump.

How is it possible to reconcile what you just said with very frequent, very blatant lying Trump does?

If a Democrat says Trump is lying. The Democrat is lying about it.

Trump constantly says things that are blatantly false. Not according to Democrats, ACCORDING TO FACTS YOU YOURSELF CAN CONFIRM.

Trump two weeks ago said that he will release last Tue or Wed some new info he knows that no one else does about Russian hacking. Tue-Wed have come and gone and as everyone suspected he didn't produce shit and never will. It's the very same ridiculous dancing he did with his tax-returns.

None of this is because of Democrats, this is because Trump spread a falsehood that was proven wrong.

You just make yourself look silly when you do the "Democrats!!!!" bail instead facing the problem of his constant lying head on.

Last edited:

are you really that naive that you can't recognize when Trump lies? He does it all the time, just look at his twitter feed, you'll see many examples of it in black and white.
For example:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jan 8
Before I, or anyone, saw the classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report, it was leaked out to @NBCNews. So serious!

This is an outright lie... The "classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report" was never leaked to the press... Why do you think there is so much controversy over lack of hard evidence? The UNCLASSIFIED report was released and all you neigh sayers are bitching because it doesn't reveal our intelligence sources and assets.

Anyone listening to Howard Stern knows what they will get. Anyone appearing on the Stern show knows what is expected of them.

are you really that naive that you can't recognize when Trump lies? He does it all the time, just look at his twitter feed, you'll see many examples of it in black and white.
For example:
Before I, or anyone, saw the classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report, it was leaked out to @NBCNews. So serious!

This is an outright lie... The "classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report" was never leaked to the press... Why do you think there is so much controversy over lack of hard evidence? The UNCLASSIFIED report was released and all you neigh sayers are bitching because it doesn't reveal our intelligence sources and assets.
I am saying that THIS topic is not about Trump.

If you want a topic that is about Trump's lies, please start one.

For example:

It goes to consistency - you say what Democrats say can be ignored because they are liars, but for some reason take seriously what blatantly pathological liar Trump says.

For example:

Hey dumbshit look at your post:
You can't then say that this conversation isn't about Trump right after you bring him into the conversation :cuckoo:

What a load of horse shit. You voted for a Cheeto in Chief. You aren't qualified to use the words grace, humility, dignity, or especially class.
Sorry, I didn't vote for Hillary.

ivanka-trump.jpg
You're sick.

Pretty sure Trump is. He did, after all, rape a child, sexually assault more than a dozen other older women, routinely stated he'd like to fuck his own daughter, and also walked in on a bunch of teenage beauty pageant contestants in their locker room.

The guy is a dirty old man with money. Lucky thing, too, since he probably had to pay off a shit-ton of other victims.

Pretty sure Trump is. He did, after all, rape a child, sexually assault more than a dozen other older women, routinely stated he'd like to fuck his own daughter, and also walked in on a bunch of teenage beauty pageant contestants in their locker room.
Gary, was he ever convicted of any of that? No?! Sorry, dude - then it never happened. Don't get mad at me, I don't make the rules. Liberal rules say if there was no conviction there was no crime...ever. Good luck next time.

Forum List

Back