Obama-Proposed Gas Tax

Oh, and you might try responding with less profanity,
Hey I don't tell me how to post shit for brains....I came on here and posted information about how POTUS reacted to the economic reports...Right off the bat the ninny Rustic starts flaming me with some standard GOP homo erotic snark ... so that set the tone .....
Im just saying that it shows limited intellect when one is unable to respond without profanity, it indicates a lack of knowledge of the english language.
yes Monsignor ....what a hoot ...getting "daddy lectured" by a wing nut

Oh, and you might try responding with less profanity,
Hey I don't tell me how to post shit for brains....I came on here and posted information about how POTUS reacted to the economic reports...Right off the bat the ninny Rustic starts flaming me with some standard GOP homo erotic snark ... so that set the tone .....
wenn2670528.jpg

I think the first thing to do is make public transportation actually turn a profit. If that means doubling the fare then so be it.
those that ride can afford to pay twice as much.

You'd actually have to triple today's fares. Then you'd have to persuade Americans to get out of their cars. Good luck with that!

I think the first thing to do is make public transportation actually turn a profit. If that means doubling the fare then so be it.

You'd actually have to triple today's fares. Then you'd have to persuade Americans to get out of their cars. Good luck with that!
why would people have to get out of their cars? I dont use public transportation, never have, never will. Does not work for me. By the time I drove to the nearest place to get it, I could have been where I was going in the first place.
I see no need to support it. Those riding it dont support my cost of vehicle ownership and operation.

When did you first learn about U6, Rustic?

Got a meme to tell you what to think about that?
Certainly not in public school... Lol

Read the question again, Rustic.....
Any businessman knows about U6, and that the politically correct progressives always use the U3 to cover for the federal government from both sides of the isle...

Read the question again, Rustic......

U3 has been the headline number for decades.......
Of course the real number has sucked for many, many decades. The federal government can not look bad, can they? They have to look like they are doing something, that being nothing for the people but something like busy work.
What comes to business the federal government is amateur hour

Let me know when you find yourself willing to answer the question.....

Do you believe that owner/operators of cars pay the full cost (including externalities) to operate them?

Do you believe that owner/operators of cars pay the full cost (including externalities) to operate them?
dont recall anyone paying for my cars, insurance, fuel, registration.
what are you getting at?
considering public transportation comes from gas tax, thats 100% funded by the drivers.

Let the local municipalities decide how to fund local needs. There is no reason a farmer in Iowa should pay for major infrastructure in California.
And it's comical that you actually trust the government to spend the money effectively.

Solyndra says thank you

Except the farmer in Iowa has US highways and Interstates. And Iowa receives more $ from the feds in returned taxes than California.

The real bitch for the farmer in Iowa is South Carolina's 7.8:1 return.

Speaking of Solyndra, After Solyndra Loss, U.S. Energy Loan Program Turning A Profit

why would people have to get out of their cars? I dont use public transportation, never have, never will. Does not work for me. By the time I drove to the nearest place to get it, I could have been where I was going in the first place.
I see no need to support it. Those riding it dont support my cost of vehicle ownership and operation.

I agree.... if the true cost of a subway ride in NYC is $15... then they should have to pay $15. Same with postage.

what are you getting at?
considering public transportation comes from gas tax, thats 100% funded by the drivers.

I think you should take a minute to look up "externalities"......

Let the local municipalities decide how to fund local needs. There is no reason a farmer in Iowa should pay for major infrastructure in California.
And it's comical that you actually trust the government to spend the money effectively.

Solyndra says thank you

Except the farmer in Iowa has US highways and Interstates. And Iowa receives more $ from the feds in returned taxes than California.

The real bitch for the farmer in Iowa is South Carolina's 7.8:1 return.

Speaking of Solyndra, After Solyndra Loss, U.S. Energy Loan Program Turning A Profit

Good luck to you.....Gramps has Iowans gorging on 2000 lbs of beef EACH....they can wash it down with the 1,500 gallons on milk the state produces per capita.......

Bad idea but they been trying to tax everything they can to pay their special interest projects and cronies.
What a pile of crap. Did you notice our infrastructure is falling apart under idiotic Reaganism? Your town could be Flint any day now, cars get thousands of dollars of damage from potholes, our airports and ports etc etc are a joke compared to other modern countries. Brainwashed functional morons...

what are you getting at?

I know exactly what that is.
Please tell me, what costs are others paying so that I might have my car?
who do I contact about this, I would like to buy a new truck now so someone has to pay.

You don't deduct your State gasoline tax? Doesn't your deduction have to be made up elsewhere?

I agree.... if the true cost of a subway ride in NYC is $15... then they should have to pay $15. Same with postage.

Then you should pay for the true cost of using roadways.

Postage? I haven't mailed a letter in 18 years, but yet part of my tax (which isn't much) supports the post office.

what are you getting at?

I know exactly what that is.
Please tell me, what costs are others paying so that I might have my car?
who do I contact about this, I would like to buy a new truck now so someone has to pay.

Clearly you don't........

Among numerous externatlities associated with the operation of motor vehicles are

costs of pollution remediation

cost of highway maintenance and repair (please don't kid yourself into believing that your gas taxes are sufficient to pay that tab)

cost of protecting transportation of oil from foreign markets.

Bad idea but they been trying to tax everything they can to pay their special interest projects and cronies.
What a pile of crap. Did you notice our infrastructure is falling apart under idiotic Reaganism? Your town could be Flint any day now, cars get thousands of dollars of damage from potholes, our airports and ports etc etc are a joke compared to other modern countries. Brainwashed functional morons...

If the deadbeat moochers got off their fat lard asses and worked you would have money for infrastructure.

Its on you. It really is okay you can't see past your own stinky little nose. I don't live in town but if I did I would insure I knew what the leadership was doing and know prior to living in that town what the basic utility requirements are or needed. If corrupt people had been in their shitty little offices making deals I'd be the first to call them out for it. I would not wait until I was a victim or poisoning before making a complaint. It is up to each and every citizen to hold their elected officials accountable.

I put information on here years ago about Flint because the city could not even give away housing there.

Forum List

Back