Obama Put's Up Rescue Beacons To Help Illegals Make It Through The Desert

To an illegal, it is indeed healthcare, and it's paid for by American citizens.

Illegals go to the ER and act as if its a Doctors office.

it's where I go when I don't have an appointment and need help..Since I have almost died twice in the last two years had I waited for an appointment..

You are a citizen. We require all illegals to die in the streets possibly infecting the general population with some new disease as yet undiscovered by the CDC.

The way it should work is that some illegal gets sick and goes to the ER. They get stabilized and returned back to their home country. The bill is tracked and added to all the other bills generated by illegals from that country. Then the total amount is deducted from any foreign aid the US supplies.

The way it should work is that some illegal gets sick and goes to the ER. They get stabilized and returned back to their home country. The bill is tracked and added to all the other bills generated by illegals from that country. Then the total amount is deducted from any foreign aid the US supplies.

I agree with that.

Sounds good up until the foreign aid part. Thats how the US establishes its foothold into other countries. The government would never let go of such a useful tool. If anything they would give more aid.

Pragmatic ideas that aren't based in xenophobia or jingoistic racial divisiveness. I'll be interested in any follow up comments. One of the hot button issues of illegal immigration is cost. Your idea might soothe that issue to some degree. Off the top of my head I don't see a big downside. Any libs see something I don't? For now I view it as an innovative approach, nice.

Pragmatic ideas that aren't based in xenophobia or jingoistic racial divisiveness. I'll be interested in any follow up comments. One of the hot button issues of illegal immigration is cost. Your idea might soothe that issue to some degree. Off the top of my head I don't see a big downside. Any libs see something I don't? For now I view it as an innovative approach, nice.

The down side is our country losing out to Russia and China.

The down side is we don't have enough employment for our own citizens, much less everyone else's.

The down side is instead of skilled workers and creators we get people that are dirt poor with no skills and no education that cannot function without help from the government.

The down side is instead of raising wages because of a glut in workers for the jobs we do have, we have Democrats artificially raising wages for the lowest paid workers which only establishes a higher bottom to the pay scale and an new poverty level. More of the Middle-class slips back into poverty because their earnings buys less than before.

the way it should work is that some illegal gets sick and goes to the er. They get stabilized and returned back to their home country. The bill is tracked and added to all the other bills generated by illegals from that country. Then the total amount is deducted from any foreign aid the us supplies.

omg...where in the hell do you get this crazy shit from???

A "pragmatic idea" that couldn't find one single sponsor when introduced as a bill. By a democrat.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d111:h.r.04026:

Sounds good up until the foreign aid part. Thats how the US establishes its foothold into other countries. The government would never let go of such a useful tool. If anything they would give more aid.

No. Actually the way it would work is the way foreign aid is supposed to work. In order to keep getting the aid the country has to make the country hospitable to its own people. Right now foreign aid goes right into someone's pocket while we foot the bill for its unwanted people.

the way it should work is that some illegal gets sick and goes to the er. They get stabilized and returned back to their home country. The bill is tracked and added to all the other bills generated by illegals from that country. Then the total amount is deducted from any foreign aid the us supplies.

omg...where in the hell do you get this crazy shit from???

Charging the home country for services rendered sounds crazy?

Germany has been doing this to the United States since WWII.

Are they given a list of government websites to vist during their stay here.
So they can get the government assistance that they are entitled to?

No. Actually the way it would work is the way foreign aid is supposed to work. In order to keep getting the aid the country has to make the country hospitable to its own people. Right now foreign aid goes right into someone's pocket while we foot the bill for its unwanted people.

OK so your talking about a theory that will not be permitted. Foreign aid is too valuable a tool. Those high interest loans they call aid keep those countries indebted.

OK so your talking about a theory that will not be permitted. Foreign aid is too valuable a tool. Those high interest loans they call aid keep those countries indebted.

Another thread with republicans hating on the least among us. Never a word about the ones at the top that have most of the wealth.

Another thread with republicans hating on the least among us. Never a word about the ones at the top that have most of the wealth.

The Libs have this covered!....

That's always the talking-point.

We hate these poor little brown people.

What a crock of bull shit.

The only reason you asswads want these people here is because you know they'll do anything you want them to, including send you money and vote for your shitty candidates.

Forum List

Back