Obama quotes nonexistent Bible verse in immigration speech

What the hay? He doesn't know the Consitution, he doesn't know about the separation of powers and now we know he doesn't know the bible. I think he would be better at quoting the Koran.

While there are plenty of Bible verses to mention while discussing immigration, President Obama on Tuesday quoted one which isn't so great, mainly because it's not real. "The good book says don't throw stones at glass houses, or make sure we're looking at the log in our eye before we are pointing out the moat in other folks eyes," Obama said during a speech in Nashville. One problem, though: The Bible never mentions glass houses.

In addition to his biblical misquote, Obama also tied his immigration policy to the Christmas story, saying, "If we're serious about the Christmas season, now is the time to reflect on those who are strangers in our midst and remember what it was like to be a stranger." This analogydrew conservative ire as opponents of the president's immigration reform noted that Mary and Joseph were actually visiting Joseph's ancestral home. Watch Obama's comments in the video below. --Bonnie Kristian

Obama quotes nonexistent Bible verse in immigration speech - The Week
Mary and Joseph went to his home because of the census mandated by Rome. Funny how obutthurt doesn't mention them by name.
Jeebus, what a petty brainwashed idiot hater.

Yes we can very well see Obama isn't a scholar. What this President is a scholar OF still comes into question.
It's a more modern update of the bible, used by everyone. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Could you quote us the version of the Bible, modern or otherwise that has the glass house quote?

Ay ay ay ay, your mother swims after troopships, your sister's in love with a carrot. lol

A personal attack on my mother, and sister...now shithead you KNOW that's against the rules!

Yup, it is.

And there were people infracted for yo mamma jokes at one time here.
I take it it's open borders here? Most sites are nowadays.

You should stay on topic with a reply..THEN, nail their ass!

Ay ay ay ay, your mother swims after troopships, your sister's in love with a carrot. lol

A personal attack on my mother, and sister...now shithead you KNOW that's against the rules!

Yup, it is.

And there were people infracted for yo mamma jokes at one time here.
I take it it's open borders here? Most sites are nowadays.

You should stay on topic with a reply..THEN, nail their ass!
I think i posted my opinion early on in the thread and i don't really bother to much with the riff raft as i do not suffer fools anymore. My response was for your benefit Vig.

Brainwashed chump, splitting hairs. Another outrageous Obama lie lol...

Splitting hairs? Really? It is your Lord and Master who said it was in the "good book." "The good book says don't throw stones at glass houses,

Maybe he didn't mean the good book as in the Bible but his favorite, the Koran.

So it is up to a partisan dupe, like yourself, to tell us what he really meant.

Brainwashed chump, splitting hairs. Another outrageous Obama lie lol...

Splitting hairs? Really? It is your Lord and Master who said it was in the "good book." "The good book says don't throw stones at glass houses,

Maybe he didn't mean the good book as in the Bible but his favorite, the Koran.

So it is up to a partisan dupe, like yourself, to tell us what he really meant.
He meant the same thing as the bible, without the prostitute being stoned, prig. thing.

He make me ill. He uses religion and his kids whenever he wants to pass his stinking agenda on us

Other than that he calls us all racist

You see that is the difference between us, you will wrap yourself in the flag and hold a cross. Obama actually helped 5 million people gain the security by not getting deported.

I wonder which one did the christian thing.

So Obama is quoting the Bible? What about the bit in the Bible where gays are stoned to death?

Forum List

Back